Wolverine vs Evil Ernie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Who takes it?

Grinning Goku
Ernie.

long pig
Evil Ernie would beat Surfer.

In the comic, he's second ONLY to that universe's Satan; Lady Death.

MightyEInherjar
I've been trying to find out for a long time about Evil Ernie.

A year or two ago I got into a conversation about him with a guy, and he was talking about a comic book where Ernie killed 'all' the superheroes in DC and Marvel. Can anyone, ANYONE, get scans of that? I know I've seen the book's title on the net a few times, but I've never been able to get my hands on it.

lilnutta12
who the heck is EVIL ERNIE i hear about him everywere yet i can never find anything about him:

which universe is he in?
why does everyone rate him so much?
can he defeat Marvels strongest and dc's?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by lilnutta12
who the heck is EVIL ERNIE i hear about him everywere yet i can never find anything about him:

which universe is he in?
why does everyone rate him so much?
can he defeat Marvels strongest and dc's?

Evil Ernie is in Chaos Comics. He can psychically reanimate the dead to do his bidding. He also has an insane healing factor being that he's undead. In the last comic I read, he took over the entire East Coast of the U.S. with his undead army. Here's a picture of him:

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/e/evilern1.jpg

Galan007
Double E ftw...

celestialdemon
Personally, I don't think he could take the best that Marvel and DC have. He's mainly dangerous because of the massive army he commands. He could definitely beat Wolverine but there's no way he's beating SS. Not even close.

jasofisc
I would also like to see the book where evil ernie kills comic book superheros

celestialdemon
Originally posted by jasofisc
I would also like to see the book where evil ernie kills comic book superheros

I might still have it at home, but I'm not sure. Haven't gone through my comics in years. I'll check, and if I still have it, I'll post scans of it tomorrow.

Alfheim
You know what chaos comics look cool.

jasofisc
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I might still have it at home, but I'm not sure. Haven't gone through my comics in years. I'll check, and if I still have it, I'll post scans of it tomorrow.

thanks it would be much appreciated

celestialdemon
I apologize, but I looked through every comic I have, and I didn't find the comic where he kills the superheroes. The only comics I do have of EE are a 5-part mini series called Straight to Hell where he rescues Lady Death. Sorry about that.

jasofisc
thats ok it seemed sweet

MightyEInherjar
Damn, I was hoping for the superheroes ones...

darthgoober
Wow, I seriously didn't realize how much of a bad ass EE was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.