POTC Official Orbit Gum Thread: Share Your Dirty Thoughts & Mouth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chiki Mina
LOOL I couldnt help myself I had to do it. I know its stupid but I just really cant help it. Since most of us curse alot (uh, me) and think so many pervi thoughts( so guilty) we could share it all in here.

Talk about your pervi thoughts on Johnny/Jack and other actors. Or what you want for Jack Liz to happen stick out tongue

Remeber we can talk dirty but still be clean big grin *BLING*

http://www.vanessabranch.net/images/ss.jpg

Mistypirate
LMAO laughing out loud I will definitely be back later to share my dirty thoughts .

Chiki Mina
OMG OMG OMG

YOU GUYS!! DID YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT ORBIT GUM CHICK???????????

-savvychick-
she's blond?

what chiki?

Chiki Mina
omg omg omg loooooool seriously this is hillarious you are not gonna believe what does the Orbit Gum Chick also do laughing out loud

-savvychick-
are you gonna tell?

katelovespirate
oh gee..... smile this thread is funny.

dirty thought of the day: Jack and Elizabeth get captured by Beckett. Elizabeth meets with Beckett privately and assures him that she will convince Norrington to date him if Beckett promises to give her back her "wedding night." Beckett agrees, and breaks out his stash of candles, bubble baths, sexy music, and silky sheets, which he sets up in his cabin. He then locks Jack and Elizabeth inside, telling them to "eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow you die." smile

Chiki Mina
SORRY!! I forgot sorry sorry.

Ok

The OGC is played by an actress named Vanessa Branch....and

SHE PLAYS GISELLE!!! eek!

Vanessa Lynn Branch (Born March 21, 1973 in London, England, United Kingdom) is a British actress, model, and Page Three girl. She is best known in North America as the Orbit Gum television commercial woman (whose catchphrase is "Fabulous!"wink. She also speaks fluent Mandarin and French. After graduating from Mercersburg Academy, a boarding school in south-central Pennsylvania, she attended Middlebury College in 1994 and was Miss Vermont also that year. She holds dual citizenship in the UK and the United States. She also appeared in the Lost episode Fire + Water as the character Karen. She also can be seen in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, playing Giselle, a Tortugan wench jilted by Johnny Depp's Captain Jack Sparrow. Her latest project is as a character named Nadia Kerensky in the upcoming tv series Andy Barker P.I..

As of June 2006, Vanessa is working on an ad for Orbit Gum that is introducing two new flavors. Lemon-Lime, and Crystal Mint. This ad is being done in conjunction with Snoop Dogg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanessa_Branch

-savvychick-
lmao

that means she gets to 'slap' johnny depp...lucky b****

lol...but she's the OGC...so its all goodsmile

Chiki Mina
Can you believe it?! OMG I was shocked loool I know its prob not a big deal but OMG LMAO Its just funny on how im obsessed with that commercial and it turns out to be part of potc after all!!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by katelovespirate
oh gee..... smile this thread is funny.

dirty thought of the day: Jack and Elizabeth get captured by Beckett. Elizabeth meets with Beckett privately and assures him that she will convince Norrington to date him if Beckett promises to give her back her "wedding night." Beckett agrees, and breaks out his stash of candles, bubble baths, sexy music, and silky sheets, which he sets up in his cabin. He then locks Jack and Elizabeth inside, telling them to "eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow you die." smile

loool Need an orbit?

-savvychick-
yup...lol

hehe, that means this thread is related to potc after all, so it can staysmile

Chiki Mina
YAYY! LOOOL I know I sound like a childish idiot! But I still cant believe that she plays Giselle!! Omg! Im so obsessed at that commercial and POTC then turns out that shes part of POTC!!

When I see her at AWE I will yell MOMMY ITS THE ORBIT GUM CHICK!! lol

-savvychick-
is she going to be in AWE???

Chiki Mina
YES SHE IS! I read it at imdb.com shes going to be in AWE

willofthewisp
Now to add her being in AWE to the dirty mouth portion of the thread.

Giselle: You don't really like Scarlett better, do you? (slinks forward, cleavage exposed)
Jack: Uh, no. I would have to say I would pick you over her. She's a little heavy.
Giselle: Tee hee, You know what I have under this dress?
Jack: crabs?
Giselle: No, nothing. (slips dress off)
Jack: Hmm, yes. Well, it's time for me to be going.
Giselle: What's your hurry? I thought you might want to stay and get reacquainted.
Jack: Trust me, darling. No man in the world could become unacquainted with a sight like that. Tootaloo.

CaptinJackLover
omg i luuuuv this thread! im gald u finally decided to make it mina!! wooh!

Chiki Mina
thanx loool Its stupid I know but Couldnt resist wink

CaptinJackLover
well it is POTC related so it dont matter lol

Chiki Mina
and she plays a hooker-GISELLE loool cant get over that!!

CaptinJackLover
hehehehe to being clean to a dirty whore! LOL

Mistypirate
OMG Chiki this is my favorite thread now.
I knew she plays Giselle in the POTC movies. I though you knew, and I though that was why you like the Orbitz commercials. Who would have known she plays a whore in the POTC movies, I think somebody needs to give Giselle an orbitz gum.

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by Chiki Mina

Ok

Vanessa Lynn Branch (Born March 21, 1973 in London, England, United Kingdom) is a British actress, model, and Page Three girl. She is best known in North America as the Orbit Gum television commercial woman (whose catchphrase is "Fabulous!"wink. She also speaks fluent Mandarin and French. After graduating from Mercersburg Academy, a boarding school in south-central Pennsylvania, she attended Middlebury College in 1994 and was Miss Vermont also that year. She holds dual citizenship in the UK and the United States. She also appeared in the Lost episode Fire + Water as the character Karen. She also can be seen in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, playing Giselle, a Tortugan wench jilted by Johnny Depp's Captain Jack Sparrow. Her latest project is as a character named Nadia Kerensky in the upcoming tv series Andy Barker P.I..

As of June 2006, Vanessa is working on an ad for Orbit Gum that is introducing two new flavors. Lemon-Lime, and Crystal Mint. This ad is being done in conjunction with Snoop Dogg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanessa_Branch

i just looked at her on imdb, coz ur saying this, its says in her mini-bio this : "Was the original spokeswoman for Wrigley's Orbit gum"

if shes the original does that mean theres another? coz i dunno, i live is oz, i would have a clue, just wondering though because thats EXACTLY what it said.

tee_pirategirl
wooooow I like this thread...what would I get jack and liz to do together?
*thinks dirty thoughts* I'll go chew some orbit and I'll get back to you

katelovespirate
hahahaha that is sooo funny! who'd have thought. orbit gum and skanky tortuga wench. thats what you call talent and range. i'm so impressed. wink

Chiki Mina
Im so excited!! and Misty I had no idea that she played the wench!!! The reason why I love Orbit Gum is because it's hillarious and fabulous lol.

Never knew that she gets to touch johnny eek!

Mistypirate
I know she is one f**ing lucky Bi**ch big grin

Chiki Mina
If this suppose "kid" thing is gonna happen..seriously how will it be.

Mistypirate
Well, do you want me to tell you the story about the birds and the bees???
Is that how it goes? confused

Chiki Mina
loooooool

No but seriously like Im worried that they will skip scenes and leave us with "wtf?"

It would skipping some very interesting scenes big grin

Mistypirate
Yes thats what I'm wondering to, I really hope that if something happens between J/L it would be during AWE. I have this idea that this is going to happen.

Chiki Mina
maybe it could be something like the Lion King

When (i forgot the baboons name) was showing the world Simabs and Nalas child, and they left us with that kind of "awwwe" expression. It was leading towards that. At least Simba and Nala declared their love for eachother.

I just want for AWE to be surprising, not confusing.

Mistypirate
I have never seen The Lion King..I know I suck sad
But I hope they give as a hint, so when we look back, everyone would say, "Ahh shit so that was where, when, how it happen. Yes I want to be surprise.

Chiki Mina
^^^ exactly. I would like it to be like OMG yay and like make sense-like all coming together.

And you must see Lion King smile its one of the best Disney movies EVER. And it dont mean you suck big grin

Mistypirate
Yes I do suck big time, I haven't seen Lion King, but I have seen Herby Fully Loaded.

Chiki Mina
lol now I suck bc I havent seen it lol.

Mistypirate
You are not missing anything, Herbie and Lindsay suck big time. Did you know she was really snooty to Keira?

Mistypirate
I have a dirty mouth and mind. I think that Johnny and Orli would make a hot sexy gay couple.

ivebeendepped43

Ok

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanessa_Branch omfg! i KNEW her voice sounded familiar! THANK YOU! see, this thread isn't TOTALLY out of place.yeah, it has somehing to do with pirates! where did u find ur OGC pics?

Mistypirate
Yes so Rogue can't take it away from us....Its a pirate related thread..

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I know she is one f**ing lucky Bi**ch big grin SOMEONE needs some orbit! good thing this is the orbit thread! the supply never runs out!Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
i just looked at her on imdb, coz ur saying this, its says in her mini-bio this : "Was the original spokeswoman for Wrigley's Orbit gum"

if shes the original does that mean theres another? coz i dunno, i live is oz, i would have a clue, just wondering though because thats EXACTLY what it said. im pretty sure theres a new one now, because she doesnt sound the way she used to....

Mistypirate
UHH EDIT

Mistypirate
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
SOMEONE needs some orbit! good thing this is the orbit thread! the supply never runs out!

Exactly big grin Therefore, I can come in here talk all the dirty things I want, confess my self, have some Orbitz. And still feel clean big grin

ivebeendepped43
lmao! luv this vid!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MXyeRU6mAc

ivebeendepped43
and i LUV this commercial!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXFicQf4_Ww

Mistypirate
LMAO That was Fu**ing hilarious. I woold lik to haff a British accent. laughing out loud

ivebeendepped43
i can do a really good british accent!

mmoviejunkie
i've seen that commerical

i wish i could do a british accent-i love 'em!!
makes a guy that much sexier if he has one!

ivebeendepped43
yeah! i wanna marry a british guy. that was my original plan

mmoviejunkie
haha
my original plan was to move to london, get a english accent then come back to the US...but i dont think most people who go really get the accent...maybe a light touch of it, but not really

ivebeendepped43
yeah, ive been able to do a british accent 4 a while. i like using it. its funny

mmoviejunkie
lol-lucky
if i could i'd use it 24/7

ivebeendepped43
people think its strange when i do it. dont know why. probably cuz im not british.....

Mistypirate
I want to have a British accent *sniff sniff* sad

evilm0nki3
i can do a british accentsmile

its extremely fun.

CaptainJacksLuv
im pretty sure theres a new one now, because she doesnt sound the way she used to....

okay, thnx, coz its confuzzling livin in OZ

ivebeendepped43
OZ.......

CaptainJacksLuv
australiasmile

ivebeendepped43
ohohoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptainJacksLuv
lol

tee_pirategirl
yaaaaaaaay..yeah i love british accents as well and I can do one pretty well..use it some times on snotty sails women in department stores but not much any where else cuz it's kinda freaky for ppl around me especially since I'm in TX.

tee_pirategirl
any how...I'm thinking of how cool our forum is we have our mascot (Ichy ofcourse) we have a scpecial food for our country (orbit ofcourse..who needs food when you can have gum) we have a king to worship (Jack/Johnny)...

Mistypirate
LMAO laughing

Chiki Mina
whats a mascot?

Mistypirate
mascot, like a school mascot.

Chiki Mina
um.....I dont understand...is it some sort of a dummy?

Mistypirate
Yes kind of, have you ever been to a baseball or football game? each team has their own mascot, like the Chicago Bears, they would have somebody dress like a bear cheering up the fans.

Chiki Mina
oo those mascots. Now I know what they are called. never knew till now.

So whats new

Mistypirate
oo those mascots. Now I know what they are called. never knew till now.

So whats new

Nothing good, I had a horrible day at work I was supposed to go home at 3, but I'm still here. sad

Chiki Mina
oh nooooo Why you still at work? They made you stay?

Mistypirate
Yes writing a report, I started @ 6am, then we got called to this place, this loony guy had burned all 4 of his cats, It was horrible, we will talk later. smile

Chiki Mina
ok adios

PirateDiva
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
yaaaaaaaay..yeah i love british accents as well and I can do one pretty well..use it some times on snotty sails women in department stores but not much any where else cuz it's kinda freaky for ppl around me especially since I'm in TX.

I actually can do a British Accent pretty well too....sometimes when im reading Keira, Orlando or Jack D. parts in the RP's or the diaries i find myself reading them in a british accent...lol!! Sometimes i read everything in a british accent...it's almost like second nature Now...LMAO!!!

PirateDiva
Omg Omg...im soooo excited...Last night i went to my friends house (the one whose MOM works for GORE V.) and i was talking to her mom and she told me that she told GORE about me and how much i loved the movie...and do u know what he told her!!!!! He said he would love to meet me!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Someone please freak out with me NOW!!!!!!!! aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! So she is gonna take me to his house!!! Im seriously hyperventalating here!!! i wanna puke, im so nervous!!!

Mistypirate
You are soo LUCKY. Please harass Gore, and bring us some info big grin

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Omg Omg...im soooo excited...Last night i went to my friends house (the one whose MOM works for GORE V.) and i was talking to her mom and she told me that she told GORE about me and how much i loved the movie...and do u know what he told her!!!!! He said he would love to meet me!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Someone please freak out with me NOW!!!!!!!! aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! So she is gonna take me to his house!!! Im seriously hyperventalating here!!! i wanna puke, im so nervous!!! omfg im so jealus!!!!!!! ask him what Johnnys like! ask him everything! I WANNA MEET HIM!!!!! LUCKY BIOTCH!!!!loljk! but i so wanna meet him!! wwaaahhh! im beyond jealous! the green monster of jealousy just ATE me!

Mistypirate
She should tie him and and torture him and make him say what ship is going to win. She should start by ripping out his toe nails.

Im in the right thread so I can say this. big grin

ivebeendepped43
lmao!yes!do it do it!Originally posted by Mistypirate
Yes writing a report, I started @ 6am, then we got called to this place, this loony guy had burned all 4 of his cats, It was horrible, we will talk later. smile whats ur job?

PirateDiva
She should tie him and and torture him and make him say what ship is going to win. She should start by ripping out his toe nails.

Im in the right thread so I can say this. big grin

LMAO!! Im Afraid i'll freeze up!!!

What if My brain does a brain Fart and totally dont ask important stuff!!

LOL...i'll torture him!! So when u see a this headline on the news "Gore Verbinski held hostage and tortured for POTC InfO" u'll know its me...lmao!!laughing

-savvychick-
omg...ur so lucky...sadi wish i could meet him

Mistypirate
lmao!yes!do it do it! whats ur job?

crime scene tech, law enforcement smile

Mistypirate
LMAO!! Im Afraid i'll freeze up!!!

What if My brain does a brain Fart and totally dont ask important stuff!!

LOL...i'll torture him!! So when u see a this headline on the news "Gore Verbinski held hostage and tortured for POTC InfO" u'll know its me...lmao!!laughing

Go for it girl, I will admire you all my life

PirateDiva
Go for it girl, I will admire you all my life

LOL....i guess we'll see what happens!!!

Mistypirate
Well no matter what happens Good Luck smile If you cant torture him, use persuasion. laughing out loud

PirateDiva
Well no matter what happens Good Luck smile If you cant torture him, use persuasion. laughing out loud

LMAO....I dont think his wife will like that....i'm trying to get info!! Not get kicked out!!! LMAO!!!

Ayyyy I cant wait!!! I hope and pray this really happens...u know!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

-savvychick-
you gonna ask him anything about johnny? lol...i probably would tho.....so i cant really say muchsmile

Mistypirate
Originally posted by -savvychick-
you gonna ask him anything about johnny? lol...i probably would tho.....so i cant really say muchsmile

Piratediva ask him if Johnny wears boxers or briefs? Do you think he might know? big grin

PirateDiva
Piratediva ask him if Johnny wears boxers or briefs? Do you think he might know? big grin

LOL....he's a breif kinda man...trust me i know! We sleep together every night!! big grin

Mistypirate
LOL....he's a breif kinda man...trust me i know! We sleep together every night!! big grin

AHHHH No you don't, you don't know him, he sleeps with me naked!!
And I just saw DMC commercial Happy Dance I saw my Johnny

PirateDiva
MY JOHNNY!!!! LOL!!!

-savvychick-
i know how to solve this

*takes johnny*

MY johnnybig grin

Mistypirate
*Steals Johnny from Savy, and locks him in the room of course with me, but first I flushed the key down the toilet* HA NOW WHOS GOING TO GET MY JOHNNY?? Happy Dance

PirateDiva
* comes in through window holds misty at gun point and takes Johnny through the window*

Mistypirate
* comes in through window holds misty at gun point and takes Johnny through the window*

AHHH NOOO I have been burglarized, I have been invaded eek!

PirateDiva
YeYa!!!! Stealing Back whats Rightfully mine!!! ha ha!!

Mistypirate
*misty gets in the car and goes in to a wild chase to try to get Johnny back...* Im bringing Sexy Back!!!

-savvychick-
I s'pose i'll just let you girls sort this outsmile...then steal it from thembig grin

my evil genius plan...bwa ha ha ha ha

PirateDiva
^^ And Misty fails cause PirateDiva is way to good to get caught!!! W00o0o0oo00!!!!

Mistypirate
No she is not,
* Piratediva crashes her car when she sees a DMC sign on the street* Misty quickly gets out of her car and steals Johnny from her* Happy Dance

-savvychick-
you could've killed johnny when piratediva crashed!!!!!!!!!

Mistypirate
you could've killed johnny when piratediva crashed!!!!!!!!!

He was secure, he had a seat belt. big grin

PirateDiva
No she is not,
* Piratediva crashes her car when she sees a DMC sign on the street* Misty quickly gets out of her car and steals Johnny from her* Happy Dance

LMAO!!!!! PirateDiva gets out of the car and sees a guy on a motorcycle...she yanks him off the motorcycle and gets on and continues the high speed chase after misty!!! then piratediva takes out her gun and shoots Misty's tire and she loses control of the car and crashes...then piratediva goes grabs Johnny and throws him on the motorcycle and takes off!!!

Mistypirate
LMAO laughing out loud I can't beat that, call the ambulance Im laying unconscious on the street. A Johnny freak tried to kill me and stoled my man from me. Call the swat team!!

-savvychick-
you guys are crazy...lol

well, me and johnny are tired, gotta get to bedbig grin

PirateDiva
you guys are crazy...lol

Oh Stop stealing my lines!!! OK!! big grin

Mistypirate
you guys are crazy...lol

NOO Now we are Johnnyless!!

PirateDiva
savvychick will never have my man!! So we are not Johnnyless!!

Mistypirate
Happy Dance Ok no one will have MY MAN he is entirely mine.

PirateDiva
Happy Dance Ok no one will have MY MAN he is entirely mine.

Wrong Again!!! He's MiNe cause he loves me!!!

Mistypirate
Wrong Again!!! He's MiNe cause he loves me!!!

No he told me last night that, He Loves Me. And that I was the only women for him. eek!

PirateDiva
Nope He Loves Me!!! He Tells Me That Everyday!!!

Chiki Mina
this is hillarious lol never thought this thread was gonna last to be honest loool.

by the way.......johnny is mine!! hes my personal humper!

Mistypirate
Piratediva this doesn't have to do with with you wink

But, I'm ****ing pissed right now mad

PirateDiva
Piratediva this doesn't have to do with with you wink

But, I'm ****ing pissed right now mad

Why LoVe?

Chiki Mina
I know why

Mistypirate
I banged my bad finger ouch mad

PirateDiva
Ouch....im sorry i hope it gets better! How did it happen?

Mistypirate
With my car door

Chiki Mina
damn....tell johnny to kiss it and make it feel better, then give him back to me stick out tongue

Mistypirate
Ok sad

Chiki Mina
hey you know what...you girsl have boy friends dont you loool

I dont have a bf

Mistypirate
hey you know what...you girsl have boy friends dont you loool

I dont have a bf

Yes, but our Bf don't satisfy us the way Johnny does. big grin

PirateDiva
Sooooooo JOHNNY IS MY MAN!! And BF KnOws I'LL DrPP HiM In a HeaRT BeaT If I CoUlD GeT WiTh JoHnnY...I'Ve ToLd HiM ThaT B4!!!

Chiki Mina
thats why its called boy-friend, loool. I have boy-friends then because they are just friends of mine.

Mistypirate
I have told him that too laughing out loud , I said Johnny Depp would be the only man that I would ever cheat at you with. and he told me to go to hell. LOL. I told him yes I would go, with Johnny

Mistypirate
thats why its called boy-friend, loool. I have boy-friends then because they are just friends of mine.

Well im getting married so that makes him my fiance LOL, but I would dump him in a second for Johnny.

PirateDiva
LMAO....Ya I ToLd my BF that I Cheat on him everyday with Johnny!!! LOL!!

Chiki Mina
im so glad I dont have a bf lol.

wait I do...its JOHNNY lol

Mistypirate
LMAO....Ya I ToLd my BF that I Cheat on him everyday with Johnny!!! LOL!!

LMAO Not yours mine laughing out loud

tee_pirategirl
yeah I told my BF that I'd dump him for johnny too...we aren't that seriouse or anything I'm only 13 after all but we were good friends before we dated and once he asked me why I liked him and I said: "cause you sorta look like Johnny Depp! He was like: Is that IT?

Me-Yup!!! but no worries..the only guy I'd leave you for IS Johnny.
Him-so you're saying you are only dating mecause I look like a movie star and that you would dump me any day for him?

Me-not A movie star..THE MOST SEXIEST movie star...and I'm saying I WOULDN'T dump you for anyone BUT Johnny who is a more than WORTHY apponent...god we got that cleared out...

Him-Ok

so johnny if you were worried about the BF part..don't be. WE LOVE YOU....NOT OUR BFS

PirateDiva
LMAO....Ya our poor BF's!!! He knows that i have never been arrested b4....but i told him that if he ever gets a call that tells him i'm in jail...it's because i planted a big one on JOHNNY DEPP...lol!!

I dont care... i'll get arrested if i can give Johnny one beautiful kiss!! LMAO!!!

Mistypirate
Or you can stalk him, or break in to his house and steel his undies and sell it on e-bay. big grin

PirateDiva
LMAO....^^No stealing his undies and selling them on e-bay is Mina's job...lol!!

and if i had Johnny's undies...i would never sell them!!! I would keep them for myself!!! big grin

Mistypirate
LMAO Yes I forgot about that, thats her job. But you can make some replicas and sell them. laughing out loud

PirateDiva
LMAO...i'll be to busy freaking out that i have Johnnys undies to think quick like that...lol!!

Chiki Mina
Im really glad I dont have a bf loool.

besides not ready for it.

Mistypirate
You are Lucky, a less stressful thing in your life.

Chiki Mina
Well you know if the right man comes in my way then im sure. But im not desperate about it. I have to give time to time lol. I had one--no 2 experiences that pissed me off.

PirateDiva
Boys can be cruel sometimes....my ex! wow i can sit here for days telling you things that that boy did to make our relationship suffer...i was with him for 2 years and in those 2 years i grew up quick and that is the reason why i view relationships totally different now...lol!!!

Chiki Mina
Wow 2 years?? YOu were with a guy who made you miserable for 2 years? wow...I couldnt bear it.

One guy who I had feelings but not love he was so awesome. He was another me but less crazy lol. Then decided to become a raper homie wanna be and I almost puked at his face.

PirateDiva
^^ LMAO....i wasnt miserable all the time....see its a complicated story...i was happy up until i found out a whole bunch of things and all his run in with the law...once he wouldnt pick up his phone for 2 days and i couldnt find him and it turned out to be because he was in jail for robbing a house!

he had a double life you know and i started to realize that i had no idea who he really was and it was scary!!

-savvychick-
scawy...hehe, im 13 so im free to luv johnny all i want...lol

I LOVE JOHNNY!!!

*happy thoughts*

Chiki Mina
I love johnny with some whip creme....mmm....and a cherry on top of his *add dirty thought here* big grin *BLING*

-savvychick-
hehe, wanna share that mina? lol

Chiki Mina
oh God would I?

Ill have Johnny for dessert any time stick out tongue with chocolate syrup spread all over his manly musculated chest smile

-savvychick-
mmmm...yummy....i want somebig grin..lol

omg, there's an add at the top of the page for a bunch of different johnny pics, and one says 'johnny depp naked' lmao

Chiki Mina
LMAO Those were mine! I sold them at ebay big grin lmao

PirateDiva
Well i want Johnny in a hot tub making out with me and soon after things will get hot and HEAVY!!!! w0o0o0o0o0

-savvychick-
well, keep dreaming...it's as close as you'll ever get

me on the other hand.............big grinbig grinbig grin

PirateDiva
^^Anywhoo.....HOT TUB WITH JOHNNY YUMMY!!!! I LOVE JOHNNY AND JOHNNY LOVES ME!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>