wolverine vs mysterio (beck)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
fight in an old movie studio beck gets 2 weeks of prep

lilnutta12
only if wolverine was on crack would mysterio win

Sparkz
Mysterio would only win if he had prep being able to mess with Logans mind and nulling his senses etc (he was able to null Spidey's spidey sense so he can most likley do it to Logans)

If not Logan would most likley see through all his tricks.

oh wait he has prep, never mind, i'd say he could pull off a win then, he's almost made Spidey think he was insane before and wolverine is pretty screwed up already so....

Sam Z
Wolverine, Beck could only come up with some stupid special effects and robots. Not that it'd help him against Logan.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sam Z
Wolverine, Beck could only come up with some stupid special effects and robots. Not that it'd help him against Logan.

That depends though with prep he was been known to make Spider-man think he had shrunk to a inch tall and was stuck in a toy ammusment park. I can see Wolverine using enough willpower to shake off the illusion but I dunno I can just see Mysterio winning for some reason.

norrinradd43
Wolverine could smell what was illusion and what wasnt and he would just slice up all the robots then impale Beck

capt it up
Originally posted by Sparkz
That depends though with prep he was been known to make Spider-man think he had shrunk to a inch tall and was stuck in a toy ammusment park. I can see Wolverine using enough willpower to shake off the illusion but I dunno I can just see Mysterio winning for some reason.
logans mental deffenses are a lot stronger then spidermans. he has weapon x defenses, he has a level 9 blocker given to him by prof. x. He has his animal side which also aids greatly to it. Im not sure that illussions would work at all.

Sparkz
Originally posted by capt it up
logans mental deffenses are a lot stronger then spidermans. he has weapon x defenses, he has a level 9 blocker given to him by prof. x. He has his animal side which also aids greatly to it. Im not sure that illussions would work at all.

I thought he was strong against mind conrtoll but was kinda weak to illusions due to his head being so messed up due to the weapon x programming...

Howard_Jones
Beck would get toasted. The new mysterio has a better chance.

lando005
beck has been able to jam mislead even the spidersense against spider-man, wolverine would fall for the illusions just as easily as spider-man would a sense of smell wont work when mysterio has been proven to fool all 5 (in some cases 6) senses

capt it up
Originally posted by lando005
beck has been able to jam mislead even the spidersense against spider-man, wolverine would fall for the illusions just as easily as spider-man would a sense of smell wont work when mysterio has been proven to fool all 5 (in some cases 6) senses
you do understand logans mental defenses>>>>>>>>>>>>>spidermans

lando005
you do understand logans mental defenses>>>>>>>>>>>>>spidermans mental defence has little to do with this mysterio doesnt tamper with your mind just sets up illusions that can fool your preseption

Howard_Jones
you do understand logans mental defenses>>>>>>>>>>>>>spidermans

You know, for someone who knows more about Spider-Man than the other guy, you should know about Mysterio NOT being a psychic. no expression

capt it up
mental defence has little to do with this mysterio doesnt tamper with your mind just sets up illusions that can fool your preseption
illlsions that mess with your mind as well though. It be pritty hard for him to mess with some one who senses are far greater then that of spidermans or most any one for that matter.

capt it up
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
You know, for someone who knows more about Spider-Man than the other guy, you should know about Mysterio NOT being a psychic. no expression
not really I simply dislike mysterior and find him to be an awful villain so I tend not to keep tabs on his fight with spiderman as much as say green goblin or venom

lando005
illlsions that mess with your mind as well though. It be pritty hard for him to mess with some one who senses are far greater then that of spidermans or most any one for that matter. they dont tamper with your mind it's just an illusion nothing more a mind trick a prankster he's not altering anything in his head at all and dont try to say wolverine's senses are so sharp that he'll never get fooled mysterio is a master of special effects and he has fooled plenty with his illusions even dare devil who has senses on par with logans wolverine doesnt have any special immunity to illusions he can get tricked just as easily as anybody else

capt it up
they dont tamper with your mind it's just an illusion nothing more a mind trick a prankster he's not altering anything in his head at all and dont try to say wolverine's senses are so sharp that he'll never get fooled mysterio is a master of special effects and he has fooled plenty with his illusions even dare devil who has senses on par with logans wolverine doesnt have any special immunity to illusions he can get tricked just as easily as anybody else
Not when you can sense it not right which logan has done numerous times such as when the danger room was used to trick all the x-men and yet logan after a little time was able to tell it was a trick and that was back when his sense were no were near the strength now.

Omega-level
Mysterio's powers are useless against Wolverine. The best thing he can do is run.

lando005
Not when you can sense it not right which logan has done numerous times such as when the danger room was used to trick all the x-men and yet logan after a little time was able to tell it was a trick and that was back when his sense were no were near the strength now.
so now he has a sixth sense? riiiight i cant tell who's overrateing him more you or marvel not that it matters the man fooled the spider-sense numerous times i don't think wolverine is gonna be uneffected by his tricks

capt it up
Originally posted by Omega-level
Mysterio's powers are useless against Wolverine. The best thing he can do is run.
yup

capt it up
so now he has a sixth sense? riiiight i cant tell who's overrateing him more you or marvel not that it matters the man fooled the spider-sense numerous times i don't think wolverine is gonna be uneffected by his tricks
fool spider senses is not overly hard. you simple do not have to eman spiderman true harm. did I say logan had a 6th senses?

lets see how about I list a few thing for you to fully understand how powerfull logan senses are.

Logan was able to know a perfect clone of Ironman was a clown even when DD was unable to know it till after logan told them all.

(The Uncanny x-men annual the return of exodus!) wolverine was able to know the real madrox from the clones

You seem to think faking out spiderman spider sense means he can mask illusions from some one who has senses are all far beyond human. Spiderman spider sense is not able to know what is fake and what is real all he knows is there is danger.

also how am I over rateing logan?

Badabing
fool spider senses is not overly hard. you simple do not have to eman spiderman true harm. did I say logan had a 6th senses?

lets see how about I list a few thing for you to fully understand how powerfull logan senses are.

Logan was able to know a perfect clone of Ironman was a clown even when DD was unable to know it till after logan told them all.

(The Uncanny x-men annual the return of exodus!) wolverine was able to know the real madrox from the clones

You seem to think faking out spiderman spider sense means he can mask illusions from some one who has senses are all far beyond human. Spiderman spider sense is not able to know what is fake and what is real all he knows is there is danger.

also how am I over rateing logan?
You forgot that Logan can smell Blob's farts halfway across the World.

lando005

also how am I over rateing logan? first off sorry for the overrateing comment but alot of people trump up logan to be some kind of over the top badass who can do it's annoying when people build him up to be more than what he is

anyway i would call tricking the spidersense very difficult. it wasnt simply not meaning any harm to pete but he also was able to make the spider-sense give off false tingles the spider-sense cand do a little more than just point out danger (but to a limited degree) also wolverine can be trick just as easily by beck for one simple reason, while logans senses are far more sensitive than an average human's they are still human senses beck has totally mastered the art of sensory perseption it's not as if logan has completly diffrent senses just the sensitivity level is a lot higher so the same tactics will work just to a higher degree

capt it up
first off sorry for the overrateing comment but alot of people trump up logan to be some kind of over the top badass who can do it's annoying when people build him up to be more than what he is

anyway i would call tricking the spidersense very difficult. it wasnt simply not meaning any harm to pete but he also was able to make the spider-sense give off false tingles the spider-sense cand do a little more than just point out danger (but to a limited degree) also wolverine can be trick just as easily by beck for one simple reason, while logans senses are far more sensitive than an average human's they are still human senses beck has totally mastered the art of sensory perseption it's not as if logan has completly diffrent senses just the sensitivity level is a lot higher so the same tactics will work just to a higher degree
no logan sense are mroe acute then any animals they are well beyond human he can even is in the infered spectrum.

He not going to be trick he will senses that they are not real just like he has done time and time again

Howard_Jones
not really I simply dislike mysterior and find him to be an awful villain so I tend not to keep tabs on his fight with spiderman as much as say green goblin or venom

That's all fine and dandy, but it's a basic fact that he's not a psychic.

capt it up
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
That's all fine and dandy, but it's a basic fact that he's not a psychic.
sweet really does not change the out come

lando005
no logan sense are mroe acute then any animals they are well beyond human he can even is in the infered spectrum.

He not going to be trick he will senses that they are not real just like he has done time and time again his senses arfe not completely diffrent they are just extreamly sensitive not like his shysiology is completely diffrent than any other creature on earth he still sees with his eyes, smells with his nose, hears with his ears, feels with his skin, and tastes with his tounge, not like he can taste things through his skin or something and he's not a walking crime lab or anything he wont instantly recongnize everything he encounters right from the start he's also not all knowing an beck can probably use a few fx things he's never heard of before or something, for example if beck sets up an illusion of him killing himself right before wolverine's eyes logan is not going to be able to tell right away that it was an illusion especially if only his sense of sight was used. mysterio makes almost completely perfect illusions that can look taste smell sound and feel completely real he once made spider-man believe he drowned you can praise wolverine's senses all you want but that doesn't mean than he cant be fooled

NiņoAraņa
his senses arfe not completely diffrent they are just extreamly sensitive not like his shysiology is completely diffrent than any other creature on earth he still sees with his eyes, smells with his nose, hears with his ears, feels with his skin, and tastes with his tounge, not like he can taste things through his skin or something and he's not a walking crime lab or anything he wont instantly recongnize everything he encounters right from the start he's also not all knowing an beck can probably use a few fx things he's never heard of before or something, for example if beck sets up an illusion of him killing himself right before wolverine's eyes logan is not going to be able to tell right away that it was an illusion especially if only his sense of sight was used. mysterio makes almost completely perfect illusions that can look taste smell sound and feel completely real he once made spider-man believe he drowned you can praise wolverine's senses all you want but that doesn't mean than he cant be fooled yes

hunter_blake05
wolverine has an ability to cure his self...

capt it up
his senses arfe not completely diffrent they are just extreamly sensitive
Yes, but there more like an animals senses which is why he gets his senses from his feral mutation.

sees with his eyes, smells with his nose, hears with his ears, feels with his skin, and tastes with his tounge, not like he can taste things through his skin or something and he's not a walking crime lab or anything he wont instantly recongnize everything he encounters right from the start he's also not all knowing an beck can probably use a few fx things he's never heard of before or something, for example if beck sets up an illusion of him killing himself right before wolverine's eyes logan is not going to be able to tell right away that it was an illusion especially if only his sense of sight was used. mysterio makes almost completely perfect illusions that can look taste smell sound and feel completely real he once made spider-man believe he drowned you can praise wolverine's senses all you want but that doesn't mean than he cant be fooled

Logan regonizes things not only by sight but by smell as well. He would instantly know the illusion was in fact an illusion. If the danger room can not trick him and it has technology that is so far advanced that myserio would orgasm just looking at it. Did you just look over the feats I stated ? He was able to pick a perfect clown of iron man out. He was able to tell the real madrox from his clones. There is no way an illusion will trick him when he has gone up against illusion and clones that were far out of mysterio ability.

lando005
his senses arfe not completely diffrent they are just extreamly sensitive
Yes, but there more like an animals senses which is why he gets his senses from his feral mutation.

Logan regonizes things not only by sight but by smell as well. He would instantly know the illusion was in fact an illusion. If the danger room can not trick him and it has technology that is so far advanced that myserio would orgasm just looking at it. Did you just look over the feats I stated ? He was able to pick a perfect clown of iron man out. He was able to tell the real madrox from his clones. There is no way an illusion will trick him when he has gone up against illusion and clones that were far out of mysterio ability. the clone thing has been done before the symbiote could tell the diffrence between peter and ben but does that mean it would be tricked by an illusion? the spider-sense can tell the diffrence between what is real or not as well but beck is still able to trick it just because is senses are good doesnt mean that he wont be fooled as well he's not perfect you also foget that beck has prep time in this battle and with enough prep time he can fool anyone he's complete convinced everyone he was dead even dare devil couldnt tell the diffrence and i'm pretty sure he would have picked up on it when that happend right in front of him

capt it up

Logan regonizes things not only by sight but by smell as well. He would instantly know the illusion was in fact an illusion. If the danger room can not trick him and it has technology that is so far advanced that myserio would orgasm just looking at it. Did you just look over the feats I stated ? He was able to pick a perfect clown of iron man out. He was able to tell the real madrox from his clones. There is no way an illusion will trick him when he has gone up against illusion and clones that were far out of mysterio ability. the clone thing has been done before the symbiote could tell the diffrence between peter and ben but does that mean it would be tricked by an illusion? the spider-sense can tell the diffrence between what is real or not as well but beck is still able to trick it just because is senses are good doesnt mean that he wont be fooled as well he's not perfect you also foget that beck has prep time in this battle and with enough prep time he can fool anyone he's complete convinced everyone he was dead even dare devil couldnt tell the diffrence and i'm pretty sure he would have picked up on it when that happend right in front of him

Dude you give spidersense far to much credit. it does nto work like wlevrien hyper senses it can be tricked by illussions logan sesnes can not. I can proof this with comic evidence of illussions and clones far superior to any thing mestero can come up with. the danger room is far far superior. Madrox clones are far far superior. Yet you dislike the fact spider sense got tricked so that means logans senses get tricked? there no even similar.

really can you prove the DD with a comic number. also iron mans clone faked out DD not logan. also what does prep do for him he always has prep and he has no info on logan abilities or powers.

lando005
the clone thing has been done before the symbiote could tell the diffrence between peter and ben but does that mean it would be tricked by an illusion? the spider-sense can tell the diffrence between what is real or not as well but beck is still able to trick it just because is senses are good doesnt mean that he wont be fooled as well he's not perfect you also foget that beck has prep time in this battle and with enough prep time he can fool anyone he's complete convinced everyone he was dead even dare devil couldnt tell the diffrence and i'm pretty sure he would have picked up on it when that happend right in front of him

Dude you give spidersense far to much credit. it does nto work like wlevrien hyper senses it can be tricked by illussions logan sesnes can not. I can proof this with comic evidence of illussions and clones far superior to any thing mestero can come up with. the danger room is far far superior. Madrox clones are far far superior. Yet you dislike the fact spider sense got tricked so that means logans senses get tricked? there no even similar.

really can you prove the DD with a comic number. also iron mans clone faked out DD not logan. also what does prep do for him he always has prep and he has no info on logan abilities or powers. you know a major portion fo wolverine's feats are pis right or do you truely belive given his list of abilities he can preform every single feat he's done, quit acting like wolverine's perfect and cant be trick or fooled in any way his senses arent perfect either and yes i would rate the spidersense above any of wolverines it's a completely diffrent type of sense unlike wolverine's senses who has the same 5 senses as me or you just on a much higher level like it or not his senses are the basic 5 nothing more they are just sharper he doesn't have some mystic sense to know what's real or what's not and there are limits to his abilities

capt it up

Sparkz
I would just like to point out Mysterio dosn't trick Peter's Spider-sense he nulls it so it no longer works.

Also generaly the only time the Spider-sense can be tricked is when its overloaded, say if Spider-man walks into a room full of bombs then he can't hone in on the danger because its everywhere.

And if its an illusion Spidey's spider-snese wouldnt react to it because its an illusion, thats why Mysterio nulls it.

lando005
you seem to beleive that beck only sets up illusions for only 1 sense at a time which is not the case he has set up illusions to trick all 5 senses, allow me to give you an example do you remember the first time mysterio tricked spider-man into thinking that he was only 6 inches tall? post hypnotic suggestion and careful placement in an elaberate trap please explain to me how wolverine's senses would tell him that it's not real right off the start parker is alot quicker on his feet and he couldnt get it at first mysterio kept him on the move so he couldnt have time to figure out what happend your underestimateing they type of traps he sets up they are much more than parler trick illusions you can have the shapest senses in the world but if it doesnt click right away in your head if you dont prosses s what's happening to you in time you can be tricked the same as anybody else

The Fake Macoy
Mysterio fooled DD completely, and DD's senses are at least as good as Wolverines.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.