dan and emma dating?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mss_mira
im not really from this forum, but i heard it somewhere and was jst wonderingif there is any truth to it. after all i figure this is the place to get the right answer.. are dan and emma dating? have they ever really dated?

Diamonds
No. Emma said in an interview that she cannot imagine dating Dan or Rupert, as they are like brothers to her.

SweetMagnolia17
http://members.thai.net/feelthefaith/main.html

some proof.
but i'm not quite sure.

mss_mira
umm.. thanks lol<3

Barker
Originally posted by Diamonds
No. Emma said in an interview that she cannot imagine dating Dan or Rupert, as they are like brothers to her.

tatiannah

The Phantom

Demonic Phoenix

Well, if Dan were to be a Pharoah, then I don't think that would be a problemermm

But anyway, ontopic, nah, I don't think they arestick out tongue.

Destiny_Desire
ermm

mss_mira
so im hearing mostly no's then, but i have also heard some yes... and that site SweetMagnolia17 gave me was helpful thank you...

Nickey
I personally think they are, they're just probably keeping it on the down low. I mean for example: Janet and her former husband were married for 8 years and no one knew. So maybe that's what's happening with Daniel and Emma. I mean maybe they're very secretive.

mss_mira
makes sense

Barker
Originally posted by Nickey
I personally think they are, they're just probably keeping it on the down low. I mean for example: Janet and her former husband were married for 8 years and no one knew. So maybe that's what's happening with Daniel and Emma. I mean maybe they're very secretive.
There's not logical explanation for that though. Why would she be possibly want to leave her role as Hermione?

The Phantom
Originally posted by Nickey
I personally think they are, they're just probably keeping it on the down low. I mean for example: Janet and her former husband were married for 8 years and no one knew. So maybe that's what's happening with Daniel and Emma. I mean maybe they're very secretive. o.o Difference between Janet and the Harry Potter kids. They're different people.

d-fly_girl008
Haha... hahahahahahaha.

Aevum
My question is.........

Why the hell does it matter? Would you like people trying to find out who you are constantly going out with twenty four hours of your life? They are humans just as us, and they deserve their right to privacy. so therefore and henceforth I shall be kept out of this discussion whether they are together or not. It is not of our concern.

d-fly_girl008
Exactly.

Forcewielder
If they wanted privacy, then they shouldn't be celebrities in the first place. You don't do movies, television, or music and expect people to pretend that you don't exist because whether you like or not, once you're in the business you will be famous and everyone has a right to know about you.

The Harry Potter kids(especially Emma and Dan) knew the price for becoming actors so they'll just have to deal with it.

d-fly_girl008
Exactly.

The Phantom
I don't want to be famous but I'm still going for the spot to be. It all means nothing like that.

TheKingofKINGS!
Who the hell is Janet?

tatiannah
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Who the hell is Janet?
I have no clue..

Forcewielder
Janet Jackson.

Miss Jackson, if you want to get nasty. :P

drewbiefan
Haha i had this magazine, it said that emma finds it hard like we all do, to find a lover. So theyre just normal=D

Aevum
Originally posted by Forcewielder
If they wanted privacy, then they shouldn't be celebrities in the first place. You don't do movies, television, or music and expect people to pretend that you don't exist because whether you like or not, once you're in the business you will be famous and everyone has a right to know about you.

The Harry Potter kids(especially Emma and Dan) knew the price for becoming actors so they'll just have to deal with it.

All because one wants to be an actor or actress that does not mean they have agreed to people being so damn nosey

Forcewielder
It also doesn't mean that the actor/actress will remain anomonous either. Its unavoidable that once they're in the spotlight, they will have people sticking their noses into the actor's privacy, tabloid magazines making up stories about them, and camerahogs chasing after them but for every gift, there must also be a curse.

It may be wrong to have people invade our privacy but that doesn't mean that we should deny anyone the right to know about us.

Nickey
Girl, you seriously need to slow your roll!
smile

Forcewielder
I'm a man (in case you're talking to me).

Nickey
Originally posted by Forcewielder
I'm a man (in case you're talking to me).

Sorry.
Okay.
Man, you seriously need to slow your roll laughing

siriuswriter
wow. this is... special. what say we let their social lives alone?

Nickey
uh.... isn't that what this fourm is about?

Lord Tyrant
Emma already has a boyfriend, his name is Vishal, and he lives in parts of Oxford shire not clear. She is not dating any of her actor friends at all. They are like her brothers. Plus it would be like public suicide.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/Nemo09/EmmaandVishal.jpg

Destiny_Desire
Originally posted by Lord Tyrant
Emma already has a boyfriend, his name is Vishal, and he lives in parts of Oxford shire not clear. She is not dating any of her actor friends at all. They are like her brothers. Plus it would be like public suicide.

erm wheres da proof.

Nickey

Uh.. we're gonna need more information than a picture, buddy. And I'd like to know what website you got that from. And that looks like Hermione from 3rd year. We're talking about recent details....I think laughing

Lord Tyrant
I don't know what to tell you, this is just what I have been told.

Nickey
Whatev

Lord Tyrant
For real, it dose not matter.

Nickey
Learn how to spell

Lord Tyrant
Your telling me that when you said,

whatev,

Wow, the idiots in this world

Nickey
Your telling me that when you said,

whatev,

Wow, the idiots in this world

I'm not the idiot here. I'm not the one who posted a pretend picture of me and Emma to prove to everyone that I know Emma Watson, so no one will think I'm pathetic. No. I believe the idiot was you.

F.Y.I idiot, I always say whatev, instead of whatever. Again, you being an idiot, didn't get your facts straight

Lord Tyrant

Nickey
Wow. Ladies and Gentlemen, lets give "The Boy Who Seeks Attention" a round of appulase. He deserves it. He tried to insult me but instead made a fool of himself. LMAO

Lord Tyrant
You need help, plain and simple, you can't even talk right.

Nickey
F.Y.I
It's called typing.
And they call me an idiot.
At least I know the difference between typing and talking.

Lord Tyrant
Well at least everything is okay now.

Nickey
Yeah sure. Everything's all right, I supose. Anyway, bacck on topic. It's possible like I said before, that they are dating. There are a whole bunch of movie stars that are couples with their co- stars and no one would know for a while util they spill the truth.

xEsaulx
What I wonder is why it matters so much if they are dating or not. I know I wouldn't liked to be ask if I was dating someone all the time or who i was dating. It would get me irritated. So what if they are celebrities? They have a personal life too no expression

Nickey
But wasn't this forum made to disscuss about their dating life? So, their life really isn't personal. They took a risk by becoming celebraties.

Nickey
Sorry, I meant thread.

Sunlight_shines
They'd make a cute couple but they're not.

siriuswriter
Doesn't Emma have a lacrosse playing boyfriend that she met at school or something?

Sunlight_shines
Dont kno ,dont kno

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.