Darkseid's OE compared to The Asgardian Destroyer's disintegration ray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
which one is more powerful?

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
which one is more powerful?

The Dread One

supervenom
Well if the object is of no importance to the universe, wouldnt that automatically make OE more powerful?

Howard_Jones
The ray has a better record of working, if that's what you're wanting.

Mider999
the OE has destroyed more impressive things, it really hurt the anti monitor, and even spectre

Howard_Jones
Here's the breakdown -
Way back when - the OE
Nowadays - The OE has been deflected by Heat Vision, and I think Wonder-Woman's bracelets. Horrible track record.

Super Guy
What do you honestly expect from DS? He should be pwning Superman nine times out of ten, but how can DC let their beloved poster boy lose, so y'know... even God would get pwned every day andf twice on a Sunday if he went up against Kal El... sad

Howard_Jones
I agree, Super Guy. Darkseid should be at least Thanos level nowadays, and they let him just drop. They should have ended IC with SBP getting sent to Apokalips, and Darkseid vaporizing him.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
I agree, Super Guy. Darkseid should be at least Thanos level nowadays, and they let him just drop. They should have ended IC with SBP getting sent to Apokalips, and Darkseid vaporizing him. eek! holy shiz that would have been great

quickshot
In a marvel/DC crossover DS tried to Omega effect Galactus it worked but Galactus just teleported back laughing

supervenom
Originally posted by quickshot
In a marvel/DC crossover DS tried to Omega effect Galactus it worked but Galactus just teleported back laughing

Which, if memory serves me correctly, it didn't work because Galactus was of importance to the universe. It doesnt wipe those type of beings out of existance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.