A few better desitnations for Yao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ysh227

Yao Ming is a tall Chinese. I think there are other NBA teams that might be fitter to him.

Warriors:

Bay area has many Chinese. If Yao comes to this team, Oracle arena will likely to be sold out every game.

Lakers:

Lakers is probably the fittest team to Yao. LA has many Chinese. If Yao can be landed at this team, the Lakers will win more titles.

Myth
Wow no expression

chris_64256
Originally posted by ysh227

Yao Ming is a tall Chinese. I think there are other NBA teams that might be fitter to him.

Warriors:

Bay area has many Chinese. If Yao comes to this team, Oracle arena will likely to be sold out every game.

Lakers:

Lakers is probably the fittest team to Yao. LA has many Chinese. If Yao can be landed at this team, the Lakers will win more titles. What the **** are you talking about??

koolruningz
I stayed away from the Kobe vs Reggie thread on purpose but i had to post here and say " What the f**k? "

Myth
Apparently race is the biggest factor determining what team a player should play with.

koolruningz
Oh you mean so they have lots of people who look like them to play with? I get it now, lets trade Sam Cassell to Mars!

big grin

Lord Evolution
Originally posted by koolruningz
Oh you mean so they have lots of people who look like them to play with? I get it now, lets trade Sam Cassell to Mars!

big grin

LMFAOOO laughing

Myth
This is my favorite part

Yao Ming is a tall Chinese.

The ignorance is strong in this one laughing

(btw, if we all help make this guy realize how stupid he is, maybe he'll stop making dumbass posts)

Lord Evolution
Originally posted by Myth
This is my favorite part

The ignorance is strong in this one laughing

(btw, if we all help make this guy realize how stupid he is, maybe he'll stop making dumbass posts)

LOL I still can't laughing at this, I'm not going to bash but I sure helll will laugh my ass off continuously.

wuTa
Lakers:

Lakers is probably the fittest team to Yao. LA has many Chinese. If Yao can be landed at this team, the Lakers will win more titles.

Of course!!, why didn't any of us see this sooner?! If Yao was a Laker, than the Chinese community, lead by Yao's parents would rally behind them, and ultimately leading them to more titles. Yes, I see it now, the key to champion success lies within the Chinese community.

RecSpecs110

Warriors:

Lakers:

Man, I cannot believe what I just read.

Lord Evolution
Originally posted by RecSpecs110
Man, I cannot believe what I just read.

All we can do is laugh and shake our heads.

laughing no

RecSpecs110
This was my sequence of emotions upon reading this:

smile... no expression... and 5 seconds later...hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.