Martian Manhunter vs. Current Annihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Given Annihilus' current boost in the scheme of things, this should be interesting...who wins?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Given Annihilus' current boost in the scheme of things, this should be interesting...who wins?

Current Annihilus eats Martian Manhunter 10/10, he has the Cosmic Control Rod & the Quantum Bands. That's way too much for any herald to handle.

Howard_Jones
You are aware that the only person capable of beating current Annihilus just got his heart ripped out, right?

norrinradd43
I would have to say Sentry would do some damage to current annihillus...they are probably setting the story up anyway so he gets beat by Nova and Galactus and SS get revenge on Aegis and Ternebrous...or the ever famous Adam Warlock saves the universe as with most Marvel cosmic epics

Baldey
Maybe

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
You are aware that the only person capable of beating current Annihilus just got his heart ripped out, right?

Drax is such a fool sad

Baldey
True but its a great read.

golem370
Damn Good book. His had Wolverine termination and Things strength

Rewmac
I would have to say Sentry would do some damage to current annihillus...they are probably setting the story up anyway so he gets beat by Nova and Galactus and SS get revenge on Aegis and Ternebrous...or the ever famous Adam Warlock saves the universe as with most Marvel cosmic epics Are you joking right??? SS beating Aegis and Tenebrous???? Sentry vs. Annihilus???

norrinradd43
Originally posted by Rewmac
Are you joking right??? SS beating Aegis and Tenebrous???? Sentry vs. Annihilus??? I was saying Galactus and SS beating them after they get free and Galactus Feeds...and I didnt say sentry was going to fight annihilus I was saying he would stand a good chance of beating him mad

guy222

martian falls

quanchi112
martian gets crushed

LORDSIDIOUS01
John falls

Galan007
Current Annihilus = a baby bug thingy... confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.