Optimus Prime Vs. The Incredible Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
This is the current version of the Hulk facing off with the legendary leader of the Autobots...how would the Hulk do against....

1. The classic version of Optimus Prime?

2. The modern version of Optimus Prime?

Fight takes place on "Planet Hulk" where the Hulk is now in the comics...no outside help for either combatant!!!

Who wins this one???? The mightest man-monster to walk the earth, or the mightest Autobot to lead the Transformers???

Ladies and Gentlemen, your comments please.................................

OPTIMUS PRIME

VS.

THE INCREDIBLE HULK

zbucsz
hulk smash little truck and makes skates out of him

AngryManatee
If Optimus has The Touch, then it's all over. Modern Optimus loses because of lack of 80's cultural influence.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by AngryManatee
If Optimus has The Touch, then it's all over. Modern Optimus loses because of lack of 80's cultural influence.

The Touch?!?!?

Soljer
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
The Touch?!?!?

laughing

You tube!

I gots tha POWA!

Ultraman Baltan
Old Prime 'Touches' Hulk into submition. I don't bother with current cartoons. They all suck(except for South Park, Family Guy, Simpsons, and Ed Edd 'n Eddy).

Decay
im way too biased for this one. i have no choice but to vote prime. he made from cybertronian metal so hes very durable, i worked out years ago he actually has class 100 strength, and on top of it he has a very very powerful weapon, and the best sight out of almost all the transformers.

his skill is pretty much unmatched, have a look at dreamwaves g1 volume 1 at his fight with devastator, if it can even be called a fight. hulk starts out at class 90 or so so if prime is quick enough the hulk will never have a strength advantage. prime can keep hammering him with his laser rifle over and over until hulk goes down. if all else fails, he has the matrix.

ThePittman
Unless Prime has some uber power that I don't know about Hulk will make him into a matchbox car.

grey fox
Comic Prime has class 500 strength , he tears Hulk apart before he can get angry enough to do a damn thing.

Kutulu
Prime from the cartoons once hurled an oil tanker at Megatron. Oil tankers weigh 100,000 tons.

That puts him far far ahead in the class 100 range, it will take Hulk considerable time to amp up to that level. I'm not saying that Hulk hasn't surpassed that level before, but starting off right off the bat Prime has a huge advantage and if he can take Hulk out quick enough it's over.

complexbrother
I gotta go with my heart and say Prime takes the win here.

Accel
Originally posted by grey fox
Comic Prime has class 500 strength , he tears Hulk apart before he can get angry enough to do a damn thing.
500 tons? Wow, that's almost enough to impress Wonder Man. laughing out loud

grey fox
Originally posted by Accel
500 tons? Wow, that's almost enough to impress Wonder Man. laughing out loud

When Prime tears Hulk in half and punts the not so jolly green giants legs to New York then we'll see who's laughing

Accel
When he shows to be at the very least as strong as Thor, then we'll talk about who's ripping who in half.

ThePittman

Howard_Jones
Stalemate.

ThePittman

Scoobless
Current Hulk is much weaker than almost any other version ... Prime squishes him.

yes

ThePittman

hulk10
Hulk will just jump on Optimous and then rip his head off.big grinroll eyes (sarcastic)big grin

Priest
how fast is Optimus's reflexes?
it would be really hard for a giant robot with shlow relexes to tag a rampaging angry Hulk.
it would be trying to catch fly with a base 100class strength.

Scoobless

quickshot
Prime would just hit hulk,annoy hulk,hit him again,annoy him more... unitl hulk turned optimus into scrap

Decay
strength is one thing, but prime is one of the most skilled fighters around. he has millions of years experience. hulk is a small, fast target, but primes laser rifle, combined with his eyesight can "burn a hole in a decepticon jets nosecone at 30 miles" starscream can fly at mach 2.8, the hulk is fast, but not that fast.

if prime can take this fight out quickly he wins. millions of years will have given him alot of skill in predicting an opponent, especially a semi mindless berzerker like the hulk. the fact that he almost never misses against targets much further away and much faster give him a huge range advantage that the hulk cant match. and as soon as the bell rings prime hulks equal, or superior in strength. hulks strength increases in incriments, so hes not going to start the fight, get hit once and all of a sudden tear prime apart like cardboard.

hulk is a pretty cunning fighter, even when hes mad with rage, and his agility is probably going to give prime a bit of trouble, and unless hes put down quickly his strength will rise to the point where if he gets his hands on prime its over.

looking at it as objectively as i can id give it to prime 7/10, he has the tools to neutralise the hulk before hulk can become a huge threat.

Metalmanx
Classic Optimus Prime wins this, rather easily.

Optimus Prime with "The Touch", and it's not even a fight.

Hulk loses in both scenarious, although MUCH faster in the latter.

(I don't know much about current Prime, so I'll just refrain from answering that one).

Brutacus
how big is prime?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Brutacus
how big is prime?

Old-school or new-school?

Brutacus
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Old-school or new-school?

Euh well both??
hulk's only what 7/8 feet???

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Brutacus
Euh well both??
hulk's only what 7/8 feet???

Yea, pretty much.

This picture is actually a really good representation of his size, both new and old.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Csoptimusprime-cobra.jpg

rock

Brutacus
hulks problem is he's not smart so he would just jump at prime, what might be a mistake since prime is much stronger in the beginning, so he could squash hulk in seconds, yet iff hulk would play it smart (which he won't) he would jump around, because even iff prime got a perfect aim and can shoot jet's out of the sky it's still pretty hard to shoot someone who's not as big as a jet.

But I have to go with prime on this fight.

Decay
g1 prime is the only one im refering to. i dont know alot about the others, apart from the fact that their inferior. taking the size of the 20th anniversary toy and the size of a real truck, if you scale it up g1 prime is somewhere between 24 and 30 feet tall.

Galvaclaw
Nostaligia aside the newer Primes are much stronger. Mostly by virtue of being anime characters. If we use the most rescent Prime. He would rather handily beat Hulk. Strength wise he was capable of weilding an axe 5 times his height. He pushed galvatron from Cybertron to another planet in moments. His blasts have covered whole continents.

If we use the one before that form Energon this isn't even a fight. He could move faster than the eye can see and his power caused atmospheric effects while he fought. He was even shown to be capable of moving Unicron. Making him a planet mover. By the end of the series he could grow to the size of a city at will. With the help of Primus he could grow planet sized. He also exibited planetary scale telekinesis and matter manipulation.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
If we use the one before that form Energon this isn't even a fight. He could move faster than the eye can see and his power caused atmospheric effects while he fought. He was even shown to be capable of moving Unicron. Making him a planet mover. By the end of the series he could grow to the size of a city at will. With the help of Primus he could grow planet sized. He also exibited planetary scale telekinesis and matter manipulation.

WTF are anime fans doing to Optimus prime??? This is Transformers, not Dragonball Z.

AngryManatee
I downloaded all the G1 episodes. They kick so much ass. All the new stuff sucks. Almost like Pearl Harbor for your eyes and brain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.