Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) VS. Doctor Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
By the Hoary Hosts of Haggoth!!!!! Thought this would make for a very interesting battle.....How would the greatest Green Lantern of all (Hal Jordan) do against the Earth's Sorcerer Supreme, Dr. Strange? The fight takes place outside in the streets, outside Doctor Strange's sanctorium....

Bloodlust is on for both and there is no prep....Green Lantern flies to earth looking for Strange to kill him and finds him outside his sanctum talking to Wong, when he looks up in the sky and sees Hal flying toward him ready for a fight.....................so Doc Strange prepares for battle!!!!!

So, who wins in this one folks???

The Emerald Avenger, Green Lantern?

OR..................

Earth's Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Strange?

Soljer
Doc strange traps Hal for a moment, stops time, casually enters his Sanctum, gathers all his artifacts, and WTFPWNS hal.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Soljer
Doc strange traps Hal for a moment, stops time, casually enters his Sanctum, gathers all his artifacts, and WTFPWNS hal.

Could he trap Hal even with his shields up?

Soljer
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Could he trap Hal even with his shields up?

By trap I meant 'keep busy for a single moment,' because while Hal is busy for that single moment, Strange can stop time.

Once time is stopped (especially because you made the fight right outside the Sanctum), Strange can go get all the firepower he wants, summon three dozen demons from hell to help him fight, resume time, and....

As I said,

WTFPWN Hal.

Comicbook_kid
Anyone wanna back GL???

Faceman
Does anyone use the search anymore?

King Kandy
Anyone wanna back GL???
No. He has zero chance of winning this.

Omega-level
Strange, easily.

long pig
By the Hoary Hosts of Haggoth!!!!! Thought this would make for a very interesting battle.....How would the greatest Green Lantern of all (Hal Jordan) do against the Earth's Sorcerer Supreme, Dr. Strange? The fight takes place outside in the streets, outside Doctor Strange's sanctorium....

Bloodlust is on for both and there is no prep....Green Lantern flies to earth looking for Strange to kill him and finds him outside his sanctum talking to Wong, when he looks up in the sky and sees Hal flying toward him ready for a fight.....................so Doc Strange prepares for battle!!!!!

So, who wins in this one folks???

The Emerald Avenger, Green Lantern?

OR..................

Earth's Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Strange?
Not Earth's Sorcerer Supreme, Earth DIMENSION'S Sorcerer Supreme. i.e the universe of which the Earth resides in.

Strange could easily just suck every single drop of energy from his ring; leaving him helpless.

Madvillain
Strange could take the whole JLA on his own. Im sure Hal isnt a problem.

Endless Mike
Strange wins

guy222
DS

quanchi112
The doctor wins.

Soljer
Bendis Strange hasn't a chance.

Classic Strange? I stand by my original evaluation. Strange's control over time > Hal's.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Madvillain
Strange could take the whole JLA on his own. Im sure Hal isnt a problem.

I don't think so...

quanchi112
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I don't think so... With prep he could.

Mr Marvel
Doctor Strange would definitely overwhelm Hal,

While it is certain that Hal is a true force he doesn't display the versatility to properly stand against "The Good Doctor" smile

Although I do find it weird that the Greatest GL, w/ the power to literally do anything that his mind can conceive would have problems w/ any opponent short of an universal threat.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
Bendis Strange hasn't a chance.

Classic Strange? I stand by my original evaluation. Strange's control over time > Hal's.

Death to Bendis. thumb down Although, Strange said he was going on a journey to regain what he lost.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.