Dragon Ball.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Just wanted to say it's a awesome show! big grin I love it and wanted to ask if anyone knew were to find Dragon Ball Episode 11? I've really gotten into it and then i can't find episode 11.

cloud_99
Check like a SunCoast or sam goody
They might have it in the anima section

Nicca
go to youtube.com and use there search it's free you won't be able to download it but u can find almost any anime shows and watch them there

Kurosaki Ichigo
I already looked there.

Nicca
just go to youtube and type dragonball episode 11 in the search bar i just looked it up so it is there u might have to watch it in parts like part 1/2 stuf like that but it is there i'm sure

konte66
DBZ is terrible i hate and i cant believe it has lived in MEMORY for 10 years!!!

Green Arrow
I thought of some interesting ways to kill a Z Senshie so as to make them not look omnipetant. But then I rememberd how dbz functioned and they'd just find some way around it.

Plan a) Wait till they're asleep and shoot them in the head.
Sounds good right? Afterall, they're asleep, won't see it coming, saiyans sleep like logs. But unfourtanately, they probably are "so strong" that like Superman, bullets bounce rightoff them.

Plan b) Poison thier food.
As much as saiyans eat, if you poisoned everything they're bound to die right? Maybe.. thier bodies might be "so powerful" they're grown immune to most poisons, or they might be able to focus thier ki, grow that cliche blazing aura, and fry the poison from out of thier system.

Plan c) Push them into the room of space and time.
Makes sense, but this is highly situational. How'd YOU get on Kami's Tower? Are you "strong enough" to push a saiyan without it being like just running into a wall? This depends on if we count after Freiza saga (which I don't) or not as well. If we do, the room of space and time is already destroyed and thus, not an option.

Plan d) Implant bombs in their food.
Like what Mr. Satan did to Buu but little mines inside the food itself. Saiyans can't regenerate, but they're so powerful I wouldn't put it pass them for the bombs to merely give them indigestion and be forced to hear the one liner "that's a spicey meatball!" as my punishment for trying to kill the protagonist.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Yea i did on youtube.com.

Emperor Ashtar
Has any one ever see the DBZ live action movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5fXvxW44wA&mode=related&search=

Nicca
no is it any good at all

spencerspider
it was...wow it sucked for me...

Ross Wyatt
Well DB is better than X-men is all I have to say. Konte why you gotta be such an a.s.s.h.o.l.e bradda?

Kurosaki Ichigo
I agree with Ross.

Nicca
that movie sucked i got maybe 10 min in then left it

Kurosaki Ichigo
And i'm only talking about Dragon Ball guys.

Souichiro Nagi
I'm on episode 32 and Dragon had been great. I love it and it's getting better by the second. big grin

WrathfulDwarf
Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.