Kreia a.k.a. Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Frost
I don't know if there was a topic about this... and I'm sry if there was... but I want people to type what they think about Kreia... smile

Blaxican
She's a manipulative hag. She also needs to get laid.

Darth_Frost
I don't thing I'd want to lay a like 100000 old year grandma big grin( dunno about you :P)

Blaxican
Well of course not. But she would probably be less annoying if she got some butsecs.

Kadesh
she is very ugly and she is so old her breats are saggy and filled with powder rather than liquid milk

Darth_Frost
anyway don't go of subject... so... talk people

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by Darth_Frost
anyway don't go of subject... so... talk people

Well Kreia was a well thought out charactor who set many events into motion. Who planned each step of tjhe journey with great precision slowly aiding the excile reconect to the force. A TRUE MENTOR WHO WOULD GIVE HER LIFE FOR THE EXILE...

Although she manipulates the exile it has many effects on the journey and not all are bad.

I think she learns through sacrofice which in a sense makes her normal, we fall so we can pick our selves up....

I'll say this shes SMART.

P.S HER LOOK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT...

mad

Blue_Hefner
I'm glad i killed her.

General G
Dirty old hag with a creepy voice.

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by General G
Dirty old hag with a creepy voice.

when you gey old you'll have a creepy voice too. So don't complain.

mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

I like kotor 2 and it's charactors.

General G
Originally posted by Darth Zedster
when you gey old you'll have a creepy voice too. So don't complain.

mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

I like kotor 2 and it's charactors.

No no no, you have me all wrong, KOTOR 2 was awesome (including its characters, which is including Kreia). And I can't wait until I have a creepy voice, that will be awesome for Halloween evil face And that is actually part of the reason why Kreia is so cool, there is not too many like her (old, creepy, and wise) other than Sidious (2nd favourite of all time behind Grievous). And when was I complaining??? It also gives her more of that Sith look, I thought that from the very beginning of the game on Peragus, it made me think she was even cooler.

Tangible God
I don't know if there was a topic about this... and I'm sry if there was... but I want people to type what they think about Kreia... smile She's a super lady. Good drinking buddy. Terrible though if you want to pick up chicks.

Darth_Frost
Lol you got that right big grin

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by Tangible God
She's a super lady. Good drinking buddy. Terrible though if you want to pick up chicks.

Would she scare them off? Happy Dance

Not like im complaining im really just bored.

Darth_Frost
lol again off topic....

Darth Zedster
lol again off topic....

Maybe sorry...

Also Kreia is charismatic in a way, strong willed, she likes to have control of a situation, very in tune with the force, understanding to a degree, has a good sense of foresight and she likes be able to decide the outcome using words.

I'm running out of ideas now. embarrasment

Darth_Frost
hehe ... thats why I asked you guys for advice...

Darth Zedster
hehe ... thats why I asked you guys for advice...

Wait another ones coming intriguing, dominating, wise and over zealous for exile to reconnect with the force.

stick out tongue

Darth_Frost
hehe...

Darth Zedster
hehe...

stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

And... She is slightly undermined by the fact that she is not a leader, not to mention angry, vengeful, content with herself , she believes knowledge is power plus she is determined.

Want more or do you reget making this tread?

stick out tongue stick out tongue Happy Dance laughing out loud

Darth_Frost
wnat more big grin

Darth Zedster
wnat more big grin

Ok shes optimistic, emotional intelligent, considers the outcome of her plans carefully, has a great sense of awareness, she has something to justify her ideas, she despises weakness, keen to understand all, she is mysterious and lacking compassion.

Anything else! laughing Happy Dance

Darth_Frost
Originally posted by Darth Zedster
Ok shes optimistic, emotional intelligent, considers the outcome of her plans carefully, has a great sense of awareness, she has something to justify her ideas, she despises weakness, keen to understand all, she is mysterious and lacking compassion.

Anything else! laughing Happy Dance

tnx for your opinion now lets hear some1 else evil face

Tangible God
She looks like Hamlet's mother.

Darth_Frost
Originally posted by Tangible God
She looks like Hamlet's mother.

Lol he has her eyes...big grin Happy Dance laughing

kamhal
Kreia and Arren Kae are the same person! lol, ok, i couldn't resist smile

But this is true...

jollyjim311
I was playing, hadn't saved for a while, and noticed she was gone. I switched to her, and, it turns out she was behind a wall, off of the map. My other 2 characters get transported there magically, and I had to do a bunch of stuff all over again.

She gave you extra experience, though and could give your character bonuses, so, I went metagame over spite. I still hated her for that, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.