Battle to save the Marvel and DC Universes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarsNeverFall7
A good friend and I were having a discussion, and the topic came up of merging the DC and Marvel Universe for a Battle Scenario. The fight is as follows.

Note: This fight isnt to be depicted as their feats show, but more so of what the character is actually capable of.

Team 1 has decided that the Marvel and DC universes needed to be destroyed and begin their onslaught in New York. The team consists of:

Superman Prime
Magneto
Darkseid
Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Iceman
The Flash(Wally West)
Spawn
Mindless Hulk
Apocalypse

Team 2 assembled to stop them is as follows:

Silver Surfer
Ion
Thanos
Mr. Mxy
Dr. Strange
Parallax
Cable
Scarlet Witch
Thor
Black Flash

With the teams meeting with no prep whatsoever, is Team 2 able to put a stop to Team 1 or does their onslaught contine and bring the demise of the two universes?

trolly_crouchjr
Joker.....sthis is sooo obvious

trolly_crouchjr
Parallax and Mxy...zzz

Soljer
laughing

You gotta be shitting me!

SpunkySmurph
What the f**k? Why is Spawn there?

StarsNeverFall7
The characters are a mix match from everywhere, we basically sat down and went back and forth until we each had a team of ten to put into a battle scenario...

masterbruce
Prime owns everyone.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
What the f**k? Why is Spawn there?

StarsNeverFall7
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
The characters are a mix match from everywhere, we basically sat down and went back and forth until we each had a team of ten to put into a battle scenario...

Yea, I know he doesnt fit into the DC and Marvel aura of most things, just happened to be a choice and we stuck with it.

darthgoober
Team two takes this easily. Ion, Parallax, Mxy, OR Scarlet Witch could take this fight solo.

I watch Pokemon
Ion and Parallax make this an easy win for team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.