Yeah, So I just spent awhile Remaking my Profile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
w00t

Yeah,
Some people said they were disappointed with my Profile being dead so I took some time and made it up to be all pretty and nice. Is it better then Before?
Give me some comments. I didn't add quotes YET because I haven't seen worth ones. They will go under the "Le Sex" when I get some.

I'm going to be so tired in school today, haha Its almost 4 in the morning and I'm staying up to work on a Profile, thats silly, but sexy at the same time, in a wierd computer profile kind of way. Oh well, I downloaded like 2000 Sounds tonight and they've been playing for hours.

ANYWAY! Comments on the new profile look?

vincent

Barker
I'm mentioned. You earn a 10.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Barker
I'm mentioned. You earn a 10. yes I'm mentioned as well. Nice concept.

*Strangelove Seal of Approval* thumbsup

silver_tears

All of the above, plus I throw in sex doped

Vinny Valentine
I'm going to bed, Night loves.

Lana
Methinks you're very easily amused stick out tongue

silver_tears
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm going to bed, Night loves.

*ass grab* kisses mwah1

Leo.M
Vinny's a Sex God droolio

LanceWindu
Woot

Itzak
Wtf? I'm not feckin' mentioned? You will burn in the furious fire of flaming fiery hell! Awesome job! thumb up

Council#13
laughing out loud Nice scribble board! thumb up

Nerdanel
The quality of the pictures can be a whole lot better.

But the scribbler board idea is amazing.

Lady Fianna
It's........Why are you up at four doing this? messed

Syren

w00t

Yeah,
Some people said they were disappointed with my Profile being dead so I took some time and made it up to be all pretty and nice. Is it better then Before?
Give me some comments. I didn't add quotes YET because I haven't seen worth ones. They will go under the "Le Sex" when I get some.

I'm going to be so tired in school today, haha Its almost 4 in the morning and I'm staying up to work on a Profile, thats silly, but sexy at the same time, in a wierd computer profile kind of way. Oh well, I downloaded like 2000 Sounds tonight and they've been playing for hours.

vincent

That is hot, congratulations. I'm on your Friends List, real name cry

Bardock42
My name is Bardock42 ... you probably meant the other "bardock" weep

Smiter
it says youre a diablo 2 player? US west?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Bardock42
My name is Bardock42 ... you probably meant the other "bardock" weep
No.

Originally posted by Lady Fianna
It's........Why are you up at four doing this? messed

Bored.

Originally posted by Smiter
it says youre a diablo 2 player? US west?

Yes

Bardock42
Yes you did weep

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes you did weep

No I love you weep

Smiter
If youre an expansion, can You help Me? because I sold acc in ebay a year ago and i wanna return.
Skulders shako 2xnagels chanceguard MF shit just to boost me, in return ill give you soj if or when i ever find one.

Lana
Originally posted by Nerdanel
The quality of the pictures can be a whole lot better.

But the scribbler board idea is amazing.

Not if you want to keep it a reasonable size, the image is already over a megabyte.

Nor is the quality poor at all, it's not grainy or pixelated or anything.

Bardock42
No I love you weep

I love me too weep

Itzak
Originally posted by Lana
Not if you want to keep it a reasonable size, the image is already over a megabyte.

Nor is the quality poor at all, it's not grainy or pixelated or anything.

I think she meant the picture itself could be better. srug

Lana
Originally posted by Itzak
I think she meant the picture itself could be better. srug

Well, being as she specifically said the quality could be better...I don't really think so.

Syren
Exactly. I also think Lana's likely to know a little more about picture quality and so on smile

~Da Rev~

w00t

Yeah,

vincent

You honestly dont have anything else to do, do you?

Itzak
Well, being as she specifically said the quality could be better...I don't really think so.

True, but you never know. Anywho, I'm not about to get in a quality argument with a sig master. firefirefireph

Lana
Originally posted by Syren
Exactly. I also think Lana's likely to know a little more about picture quality and so on smile

I felt the sudden need to quote the Simpsons in response to this, is that a bad thing? confused

BlackSunshine
I'm your friend happy

Kongu Dude
Quote.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
You honestly dont have anything else to do, do you?
Nope.

Syren
I felt the sudden need to quote the Simpsons in response to this, is that a bad thing? confused

I think you should. I have no idea which quote, so enlighten me eyes

Vinny Valentine
I don't know what else to add into my profile at this moment.

Any Ideas?

Lana
Originally posted by Syren
I think you should. I have no idea which quote, so enlighten me eyes

"I am the lizard queen!"

lookaround laughing out loud

Wolflet

w00t

Yeah,

vincent

I give it a 10/10 droolio
Its so unique! love

Slay

w00t

Yeah,

vincent

I just made a brilliant funny in the Sanctuary thread. ermm

GrillingNemo
awesome!

Strangelove
I felt the sudden need to quote the Simpsons in response to this, is that a bad thing? confused If you had an urge to quote Futurama it would have been better hmm

Naz
super cool thumb up

but only because i'm on there stick out tongue

Strangelove
I'm only 20th on the list weep

Naz
Originally posted by Strangelove
I'm only 20th on the list weep

my spot still has room yes

Strangelove
Originally posted by Naz
my spot still has room yes *snuggle*

http://auctions.oodlecanoodle.com/images/GU075020.jpg

Naz
Originally posted by Strangelove
*snuggle*

http://auctions.oodlecanoodle.com/images/GU075020.jpg

_huggle_

Vinny Valentine
I couldn't remember how to spell your name right Brendan.

Strangelove
I couldn't remember how to spell your name right Brendan. Yeah I know smile hug

Naz
laughing out loud this computer is so crappy that the snuggle bear just now loaded. it's so cute happy

Strangelove
Originally posted by Naz
laughing out loud this computer is so crappy that the snuggle bear just now loaded. it's so cute happy smile

Vinny Valentine
GarHar Har.

Itzak

Any Ideas?

Yeah... me. dodgy

Strangelove

Any Ideas? Funny quotes....all by me hmm

Naz
GarHar Har.

Gloopity Blah Blah

BlackSunshine
*psst*....my name is Raeann lookaround

§P0oONY
Impressive... yes

The Pict

w00t

Yeah,

vincent

That looks quite cool thumb up

Thorinn

w00t

Yeah,

vincent

Thorinn is amused. vader

Good job. thumb up

Great the Vraya

w00t

Yeah,

vincent

That was really good thumb up

Vinny Valentine
w00t

Thank you all.

Great the Vraya
w00t

Thank you all. How do you get those little tab things, such as the one in your sig, or do they have to be made.

Punkyhermy
I liked the previous one.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Great the Vraya
How do you get those little tab things, such as the one in your sig, or do they have to be made.

They're piss to make yourself... There are dozens of tutorials... Just search "Userbar tutuorial" into a search engine.

Great the Vraya

Bardock42
kthnxbai

for like an hour...I'm off to make a userbar

The "n" in "kthnxbai" was unnecessary.

Later

§P0oONY
They take like 5 mins tops. Pretty boring though.

Here are the ones I made for my profile:

http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/39/2dragonashgj7.png
http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/2689/3jrockqt4.png
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/3045/backgammoncopyhz0.jpg
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/8352/diruubcopyby3.png

Great the Vraya
Actually, more like fifteen minutes...do you like it?

(check my profile)

§P0oONY
(There is no userbar in your profile)

Mišt

w00t

Yeah,

vincent

Yes, get out more disguise

Strangelove
Actually, more like fifteen minutes...do you like it?

(check my profile) I don't see any

Vinny Valentine

Great the Vraya

Mišt
laughing

So I see this part called 'Le Sex' but obviously you forgot to put a picture of me?lookaround

Vinny Valentine

Great the Vraya
there 'tis
sorry for the cliche of KMC regular...I just was too lazy to come up with anything.

§P0oONY
You might want to decrease to opacity of the semi-circle and diagonal lines. Maybe center the picture and text a little more too; getting more of the Wolf's nose in may be good.

Mišt
Oh I should add that now lookaround

If you could lookaround And dont forget to mention being single and maybe slip my phone number in there lookaround

Great the Vraya

Great the Vraya
okay...(back to work) Any better? I used a different pic to show that it was a wolf instead of...a pair of eyes.

§P0oONY
Hmm, I'm not sure.... The picture seems a bit small and I think getting rid of it's background might help.

Great the Vraya
m'kay.

Great the Vraya
Ok, I got rid of the background and shadow...this is my last one for tonight but I may play with it a bit more tomorrow.

§P0oONY
I meant the background of the Wolf picture.

Great the Vraya

§P0oONY
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5900/gtvdq2.jpg

Great the Vraya
why, thank you

Vinny Valentine
w00t

Naz
I think it should have all the same stuff that was in the old profile but in the cool new format you've got yes

Strangelove
Originally posted by Naz
I think it should have all the same stuff that was in the old profile but in the cool new format you've got yes An interesting theory hmm

Vinny Valentine
Okay, I'll Try some work on it.

Vinny Valentine
Updated...

xXxPunkchickxXx
I didnt see the old one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.