Hercules vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
No weapons allowed who will win

hulk10
NO WEAPONS!If Thor doesn't have his hammer he turns back Donald Blake and gets the crap kicked out of him.If it's Donald less Thor i'd say stalemate.

Soljer
Even without weapons, Thor can still call down the heavens upon Hercules.

Baldey
Hercules wins. Herc always has the upper hand and Thor has stated he is a better fight. I wouldn't be surprised if Herc was a tiny bit stronger as well.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Baldey
Hercules wins. Herc always has the upper hand and Thor has stated he is a better fight. I wouldn't be surprised if Herc was a tiny bit stronger as well.

I actaully have to agree on this. Herc gets no love in Marvel but he is at least as strong as Thor and in straight up h2h he should beat him.

Soujaboy
Even without the aid of Mjolnir Thor can still call upon powers from the heavens. Due to this Thor takes the healthy majority.

paolo2143
how on earth do you get the idea that hercules always gets the upper hand on thor in a h2h fight i have read every single fight they have had and that is just plain nonsense ,in virtually every h2h fight they have stalemated except recent oeming fight where a very angry herc had slight avantage and thor 221 where thor clearly had advantage,i say h2h to close to call,if thor calls down the lighting then thor wins

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by paolo2143
how on earth do you get the idea that hercules always gets the upper hand on thor in a h2h fight i have read every single fight they have had and that is just plain nonsense ,in virtually every h2h fight they have stalemated except recent oeming fight where a very angry herc had slight avantage and thor 221 where thor clearly had advantage,i say h2h to close to call,if thor calls down the lighting then thor wins

Thor's been throttled by Herc about five times.

Read Journey into Mystery and Thor v1

Dr.Crankenstein
i would have to say herc wins this. he has shown the best h2h skill of the two imo.

King_Mungi
The recent mini Blood Oath depicted this battle without any weapons.

paolo2144
you must have different editions from me Howard in their first fight in jim 125-126 thor was if anything shown to be herc's superior in fact herc is showing thinking to himself that thor is easily his equal in strength an almost clear admission that thor is probably stronger ,even the writer seems to indicate this and herc only wins by default when thor's power is halfed by an angry Odin,in thor annual 5 they battle to a standstill as in another jim edition,also in thor 221 thor is clearly getting better of herc before zeus steps in ,the only time herc had slight edge was in blood oath,i say they are equal in strength and h2h could go either way but in silver era thor would have taken 3 out of 5,with his other powers it's thor no contest.

dvampire
Hercules wins. Thor even stated that Herc was stronger if he didn't have his hammer.

Martian_mind
Without the hammer thor still commands lightning its how he escaped hercs attack in blood oath so all thor has to do is call down the lightning or a hurricane to defeat herc

paolo2144
thor did not state hercules was stronger he was shown thinking herc was slightly better h2h ,but as i said to counter that herc was shown in an earlier fight admitting to himself that thor was easily his equal in srtength which is pretty much an admission he is almost certainly stronger,also remember this fight in blood oath was supposed to have taken place years ago so in continuity it is an old fight and in every h2h tussle since then herc has never had the edge again,i still say h2h either way.

thtadthtshldntb
If it was just a brawl Thor should win like 5-6/10.

But Thor has powers. He can lightning blast Hercules at will. And if Thor loses it he can use his darker powers (life drains, etc).

btw, thor can fly without Mjollnir

Darth Vegas
Straight up H2H, I would have to go with Hercules. Hercules is the better skilled fighter of the two.

But Thor can call upon lightning and the heavens, so Thor wins the majority.

olympian
Originally posted by paolo2144
you must have different editions from me Howard in their first fight in jim 125-126 thor was if anything shown to be herc's superior in fact herc is showing thinking to himself that thor is easily his equal in strength an almost clear admission that thor is probably stronger ,even the writer seems to indicate this and herc only wins by default when thor's power is halfed by an angry Odin,in thor annual 5 they battle to a standstill as in another jim edition,also in thor 221 thor is clearly getting better of herc before zeus steps in ,the only time herc had slight edge was in blood oath,i say they are equal in strength and h2h could go either way but in silver era thor would have taken 3 out of 5,with his other powers it's thor no contest.

1- That wasent theyr first figth. They had one before in Olympus.

2- Hows does one claiming the other is easily its equal be an admission of a possible strength edge? If thats the case, it was Thor who said it in the first match they ever had.

3- The one difference being, that Hercules wasent helpless against Thor. In Blood Oath, physically speaking he seemed to be.

4- All in all, in that case they both have one battle when each had the edge. Its a 50/50 brawl and a sligth edge to Hercules in a h2h.

paolo2144
firstly their fight in olympus was a draw as was their other battle in thor annual 5 which was supposed to have taken place thousands of years ago.Secondly ask any sportsman if they are admitting to themselves that someone is EASILY their equal in strength or ability(exact quote was the strength of his limbs EASILY equal mine own)then it is a pretty basic admission that what you are really saying is your opponent at his very worse is equal to you but at his best he is almost certainly your superior and thirdly in thor 221 thor had a clear advantage before zeus stepped in.AS i have said previously whilst i think in the silver age thor was marvels top dog in strength including the hulk i think since the 70's herc and thor are regarded as h2h equals just read thor 400 which confirms this.

hunbu04
you guys keep on saying thor can call lighting from the heaven so he will win. But as we saw in blood oath thor lighting did not ko hercules it only stunk. hercules has a class 1000 resistant(spelling) to energy attack and i think thor lighting is in that category. even though it is not the real thor but in civil war hercules receive about the same amount of charge that kill goliath and it had almost zero effect on him and that is mortal hercules and we all know that immortal herc is far more durable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.