The Gender Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tonnochi
Thoughts on genders? I recall hearing a professor say the following:

"The male is the primary gender, we were meant to be the dominating. The female is only a vessel for our offspring. When you have a child, you can either hope for a vessel, or a man, to carry on your name and your pride."

I don't find that very nice, sort of inhuman. I can't remember this professor's name, but he is the same one that believes that the sole purpose for existence is continuation of your species (in other words, he thinks the meaning of life is sex).

WrathfulDwarf
Voted for "To hell with feminist hippie females" +males.

Tonnochi
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Voted for "To hell with feminist hippie females" +males.

That option was for the people who think humans shouldn't exist, and that animals should rule the Earth (like in the dinosaur days)

Fishy
That would be cool...

Anyways they are all pretty much equal

botankus
Originally posted by Tonnochi
That option was for the people who think humans shouldn't exist, and that animals should rule the Earth (like in the dinosaur days)

That's the best damn idea I've heard in years!

(voted for #4, BTW)

Madman_V3N0M
Yeh me too Animeals FTW!

Kinneary

"The male is the primary gender, we were meant to be the dominating. The female is only a vessel for our offspring. When you have a child, you can either hope for a vessel, or a man, to carry on your name and your pride."

I don't find that very nice, sort of inhuman. I can't remember this professor's name, but he is the same one that believes that the sole purpose for existence is continuation of your species (in other words, he thinks the meaning of life is sex).
He's right as far as the meaning of life is the continuation of our species.

Voted for option 2.

PVS
so i guess there are a few animal ****ers here at kmc?

lord xyz

I don't find that very nice, sort of inhuman. I can't remember this professor's name, but he is the same one that believes that the sole purpose for existence is continuation of your species (in other words, he thinks the meaning of life is sex). I think the meaning of life is sexs aswell. And I might actually agree with him, but I voted for them being equall. Shouldn't it be both not each?

botankus
Originally posted by PVS

Don't make me bump that "Humans Having Sex With Animals?" thread. I'll do it in a heartbeat.

PVS
no no please....ill leave now....its ok....no need to do anything drastic... *leaves*

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Don't make me bump that "Humans Having Sex With Animals?" thread. I'll do it in a heartbeat.

I remember that. They should have the right to do so.

Soleran
Women need to know their roles and it's under me!

I mean if someone really does want to "screw the pooch" who am I to tell them no.

Tonnochi
Originally posted by PVS

I guess so, I never thought anyone would actually choose that option that was serious about it. But if you like animals, that's fine. To each his own.

WrathfulDwarf

It did? I thought it was about telling those feminist hippie individuals to stick it!

Humans should exist...feminist hippies should extinct.

Victor Von Doom
The 'meaning' of life is sex?

That view isn't saying that.

Robtard

What are you, a self-loathing "Animalist"? Your ancestors crawled out of the mud and and fought their way tooth and nail to be at the top of the food chain. Have some pride you smelly hippie.

H. S. 6
One cannot exist without the other.

Equality.

Mindship

Life is that which deliberately makes more of itself. Biologically, that's the point; that's what Life Does. Is sex the sole purpose of life? Personally, I say no.

I'm curious if this professor sent his mom Happy Vessel Day cards.

Green Arrow

That proffessor is an ******* and apparently is a very bitterman with no will to live.

I think women and men are differant but equal. We think differantly, we feel differantly, we're physichaly differant. But we're equal. Is the ground we walk on any less important then the water we drink? Appreciate both, savor them, you'll miss them infinitely once they're gone.

Rogue Jedi
women are superior to men. thats just all there is to it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Except that they aren't. Obviously.

Mr. Sandman
Certain woman are just buckets for my love juice.

Others keep my balls in their purse.

Can't live with'em, can't live without 'em. Without being gay.

reggie_jax
women are valued only for their sex appeal. nobody likes an ugly ***** no matter how rich or smart she is..

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Except that they aren't. Obviously.
explain. i offered my opinion, thats all it is, but explain the "obviously" part.

Capt_Fantastic

I couldn't agee more. Men are stupid animals that would be shitting in their pants and fighting wars all the time if left to their own devices. Men are ignorant and the few that have women are lucky to have them.

crickey77
Ummm okay

Bardock42
explain. i offered my opinion, thats all it is, but explain the "obviously" part.

Cause, well, how are they superior? They are certainly not stronger. Not generally smarter. They are better at bearing children. I just don't see the superiority. What is so different?

Soleran

Dude I hope your GF stole your keyboard and wrote that, who is she GI Jane?

Syren
To hell with feminist hippie females, and to hell with arrogant males!

But not the animal part. I just want to get rid of feminist hippies and arrogant men big grin

Originally posted by Soleran
Dude I hope your GF stole your keyboard and wrote that, who is she GI Jane?

Nope, she's Fallen Jedi stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by H. S. 6
One cannot exist without the other.Sufficient advances in cloning technology may change that...

reggie_jax
Originally posted by Bardock42
Cause, well, how are they superior? They are certainly not stronger. Not generally smarter. They are better at bearing children. I just don\'t see the superiority. word up g bardock42 knows where the **** its @

Bardock42
Originally posted by reggie_jax
word up g bardock42 knows where the **** its @

Well, not so fast. I also don't say they are inferior.

reggie_jax
ur dead 2 me

you even said it yourself.. the only thing femalez have over malez is the ability to bear children. that and their ability to be mindless sex objects. so yes bitches, be proud of your role as a dumping grounds for sperm. its a vital part of life.... 4 now.

Spearhead
I doubt any woman would ever let you dump your sperm in them...

PVS
ur dead 2 me

you even said it yourself.. the only thing femalez have over malez is the ability to bear children. that and their ability to be mindless sex objects. so yes bitches, be proud of your role as a dumping grounds for sperm. its a vital part of life.... 4 now.

so your mom is nothing more than a dumping ground for sperm?

reggie_jax
yea. that and she cleanz houses.

Spearhead
I would hardly call rap as valid support, reggie.

edit: Good call on the change there, reggie...don't pretend I didn't see that, though

PVS
yea. that and she cleanz houses.

and neglects her children, leaving them scared and insecure misogynists, apparently.

reggie_jax
then again you probably have a girlfriend dont you, fake G?

looked at ya watch it said 6:22
cut to ya crib and said baby i luv u

- too $hort

xmarksthespot
Why haven't you been banned yet?

reggie_jax
Originally posted by PVS
and neglects her children, leaving them scared and insecure misogynists, apparently. i suppose this is the part where i go U TALKIN BOUT MY MAMA mad

nice try G. not that much of a savage thug nigga tho.

PVS
then again you probably have a girlfriend dont you, fake G?

looked at ya watch it said 6:22
cut to ya crib and said baby i luv u

- too $hort

http://www.general-tool.com/52611.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/CLOWNSHOE.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/bb9278fd.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/mcpeepants03.jpg

Spearhead
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Why haven't you been banned yet?

No one really knows, though I can't imagine it'll be much longer

reggie_jax
im the one thats doing it while yall other niggas talk about it

Soleran
The MC PEEPEE Pants just had me laugh on the phone with a customer, HE NEEDS candy, can you dance like meatwad also?

debbiejo
Women need to know their roles and it's under me!
. Maybe you should go toss a salad, or scramble some eggs.............must you always talk about food....?? Yes I must. Why? Not sure now, but it reminds me of sex somehow...........Why am I posting this??? confused

Anyway I voted ...........anyone want to guess which one?

PVS
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f209/thisgirlbelongstosaint/Aqua%20Teen%20Hunger%20Force/NoddingCarl.gif

612 wharf avenue...612 wharf avenue

Soleran
Originally posted by debbiejo
Maybe you should go toss a salad, or scramble some eggs.............must you always talk about food....?? Yes I must. Why? Not sure now, but it reminds me of sex somehow...........Why am I posting this??? confused

Anyway I voted ...........anyone want to guess which one?

Yes the first one, you doubled my vote so now it's two.

"Females are meant to be 'vessels', men are the better gender" two votes!

PVS
Originally posted by debbiejo
Maybe you should go toss a salad

jawdrop

Victor Von Doom
She loves it.

Soleran
Syrup, Jelly or House Vinegrette? eek!

debbiejo
Yes the first one, you doubled my vote so now it's two.

"Females are meant to be 'vessels', men are the better gender" two votes! nope nope nope nope...... big grin

Only with cream sauce.........Originally posted by Soleran
Syrup, Jelly or House Vinegrette? eek! NO thin runny crap for me.........full of body is good.........though Jelly....Hmmmm...

lord xyz
people hve sex the same way they have food, to carry on the life and make cells.

botankus
The MC PEEPEE Pants just had me laugh on the phone with a customer, HE NEEDS candy, can you dance like meatwad also?

There is a KMC user named MCPEEPANTS. And he's one of the 1% registered users who actually posts, too.

debbiejo
MCPEEPANTS......... laughing out loud

Who would even admit to that name............hahahaha

botankus
I've wanted to PM him many, many times, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Next time he posts, I'll solve this crisis with a simple off-topic reply instead.

debbiejo
Lets make a thread for him.....come on.....do it.

dirkdirden
What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes.......

Nothing that you haven't already told her twice.

The ladies always look best with two black eyes.

debbiejo
sad

Bardock42
Originally posted by dirkdirden

Ahh, good old domestic abuse. Always good for a laugh.

Green Arrow
Originally posted by dirkdirden

What do you call a hypocritical goth liberal who makes an insensitive joke that no-one thinks is funny?

Someone who just got reported. *Drumroll*

PVS
Originally posted by Green Arrow
What do you call a hypocritical goth liberal who makes an insensitive joke that no-one thinks is funny?

Someone who just got reported. *Drumroll*

hey whob, what do you do when your dishwasher stops working?

backhand her

dirkdirden

PVS
i find it funny that the whob reported you for joking about domestic abuse while he most likely has a restraining order against him for domestic abuse.

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by lord xyz
people hve sex the same way they have food, to carry on the life and make cells.

You've never had sex.

It's much more than that. Oh yea.

****, I'm going to need a cold shower just thinking about this.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
You've never had sex.

It's much more than that. Oh yea.

****, I'm going to need a cold shower just thinking about this. Success.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.