WonderWoman vs Spiderman/Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheBadguy
WonderWoman has no weapons, spiderman and wolvie are bloodlusted with 1day of prep.

Who wins?

Priest
wolverine

Wally West
That one day prep will let them plan their own funerals.

masterbruce
If Wonder Woman fights smart (stay on highground) she will win.

Baldey
WW 10/10.

Sparkz
Originally posted by masterbruce
If Wonder Woman fights smart (stay on highground) she will win.

She dosn't even need that...

starlock
spidey/wolvie for the win, wonder woman =no weapons
spideys webs distract her(they have held powerfull people for a few seconds) and wolvie finishes her,i just dont see her winning the majority
spidey wolvie 7/10
EDIT they have 1 day prep and she does not, 10/10

Soljer
Originally posted by starlock
spideys webs distract her(they have held powerfull people for a few seconds) and wolvie finishes her,i just dont see her winning the majority
spidey wolvie 7/10

Then you know next to nothing about Wonder Woman.

starlock
sorry i have been collecting wonder woman for some 15 years and have read her comics for over 28 years,so i dont think so

Soljer
sorry i have been collecting wonder woman for some 15 years and have read her comics for over 28 years,so i dont think so

What the f**k?

You claim to have read Wonder Woman for twenty eight years, and still argue that Spiderman and Wolverine can beat her?

Is there some sort of mental deficiency I should know about?

grey fox
spidey wolvie 7/10

laughing laughing laughing laughing

starlock
oh the insults they hurt so much hehe,cant have a decent debate clown so sad,sad clown hehe that should be your name hehe

peter is smart and we know what spidey does and wolvie has over 100 years experience and we know what he does,they have a day of prep,spidey can make some new webs? wonder woman has no weapons that is debating! now make some points or try and insult me,hey get some friends to make you look good hehe

Soljer
oh the insults they hurt so much hehe,cant have a decent debate clown so sad,sad clown hehe that should be your name hehe

peter is smart and we know what spidey does and wolvie has over 100 years experience and we know what he does,they have a day of prep,spidey can make some new webs? wonder woman has no weapons that is debating! now make some points or try and insult me,hey get some friends to make you look good hehe

To quote a wise, black, man:

"English, motha ****a! Do you speak it?"

Furthermore, Dianna has the reflexes to avoid either of the two combatants attacks all day long (with her eyes closed, no less), and has the strength to one-shot either of her opponents.

Baldey
Theres smart then theres kill them with a punch. A superspeed punch. Please don't talk about her when you haven't read her for years.

grey fox

The only thing that hurts in here is your blatant stupidity , it's like a friggin contagious brain tumour.

peter is smart and we know what spidey does

Flip Flop between political sides ? Getting owned by D-list villains ? Teaching high school science to a bunch of punk kids ?

and wolvie has over 100 years experience

Which he has yet to actually use , well if you count H2H then he 'occaisoanly' uses it.

and we know what he does

Drink beer and participate in feats of PIS ?

they have a day of prep

Damn , now they only need another 36499 days and they MIGHT just be able to pull a 1/10.

spidey can make some new webs?

So , your telling me that spiderman can make webs which can hold back a being whom is ABOVE class 100 in strength

wonder woman has no weapons that is debating !

No thats stating the obvious

now make some points or try and insult me

I've done both.

Galan007
WW 10/10

Rewmac
Thunderclap...

Baldey
Originally posted by grey fox
The only thing that hurts in here is your blatant stupidity , it's like a friggin contagious brain tumour.

Flip Flop between political sides ? Getting owned by D-list villains ? Teaching high school science to a bunch of punk kids ?

Which he has yet to actually use , well if you count H2H then he 'occaisoanly' uses it.

Drink beer and participate in feats of PIS ?

Damn , now they only need another 36499 days and they MIGHT just be able to pull a 1/10.

So , your telling me that spiderman can make webs which can hold back a being whom is ABOVE class 100 in strength

No thats stating the obvious

I've done both.

Best owning ever.

Where can I speak to you more. I love you after a day.

harri
ww6/10

Baldey
Hahahaha.

No wonder your sad and lonely if you have that intelligence.

grey fox
Originally posted by Baldey
Best owning ever.

Where can I speak to you more. I love you after a day.

Thanks thumb up

Baldey
thumb up

TheBadguy
What if Spidey is given the Symbiote, plus him and wolvie are bloodlusted while diana is not so she isn't just going to punch their heads off. as you all know both Spidey and Wolvie have gotten the upperhand on Hulk

harri
true thats a good point

grey fox
Originally posted by TheBadguy
What if Spidey is given the Symbiote, plus him and wolvie are bloodlusted while diana is not so she isn't just going to punch their heads off. as you all know both Spidey and Wolvie have gotten the upperhand on Hulk

Heres a similar example.

Me and my friend are going to punch a brick wall, we know its completely impossibly and pretty damn stupid to do it . But we'll do it anyway. After reducing our hands to dog food on stumps we then inject ourselves with steroids.

2 days later amputation occurs.

This is basically the entire narrative and idea behind this fight. Except in this case amputation means that marvel upgrades Spidey and Wolvie because threes more chance of me punching out Mike Tyson then their is of those two ever losing.

Baldey
No its not a good point. She doesn't have to kill them. Just slap them once.

Symbiote or not. Anyway WW destroys Hulk.

grey fox
Originally posted by Baldey
No its not a good point. She doesn't have to kill them. Just slap them once.

Symbiote or not. Anyway WW destroys Hulk.

With the Symbiote Spidey is actually WEAKER. Taking pain from intense noises. A simple hand-clap takes both Symbiote Spidey and 'Bloodlusted' Wolverine out.

Baldey
Specific to the last point. Gotta love ya...

Metalmanx
Wonder Woman 100/10.

TheBadguy
The poll is pretty close for so many 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.