Superman vs. Professor X(with all astral plane abilities)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Xavier maybe a hanidcap on this realm but what would happen if he were given the abilities he has on the astral plane but in this plane. Also what would happen if he had to take on the man o' steel.

DarkCrawler
Whoa, for the second I thought that this was Superman with Torquasm-Vo against Xavier in astral plane...

Anyway, isn't Xavier like a demigod in Astral Plane? Can't telepaths can do pretty much anything there?

Scarlet315
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Whoa, for the second I thought that this was Superman with Torquasm-Vo against Xavier in astral plane...

Anyway, isn't Xavier like a demigod in Astral Plane? Can't telepaths can do pretty much anything there?

Yeah i think they can. Even in Xmen Legends I you could see Xavier gettin all big n' stuff with his XP points filled to the max. I know this is a silly way to show how powerful Xavier is but hey its true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.