Extremis Iron Storm versus Venamor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Extremis Iron Storm: Storm is integrated with Extremis Iron Man Suit

versus

Venamor: Namor is bonded with Venom symbiosis

Evangel94
Depending on the location, I'd give Extremis Iron Man the win.

The New Iron Man is too fast and reacts too quickly for even "venamor" to handle.

If old Iron Man had a good chance of beating namor most of the time, then you bet Extremis Iron Man takes it.

DarkCrawler
It depends, if the symbiote enchances Namor's level in the same way then in enchanced Eddie Brock...making Namor about 20 times stronger, faster etc...

The symbiote wouldn't be very helpful otherwise (ie. how it acted on Spidey)...a bit enchanced durability and webbing would not help much.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
It depends, if the symbiote enchances Namor's level in the same way then in enchanced Eddie Brock...making Namor about 20 times stronger, faster etc... I doubt it would I think Namor's strength is already higher than the Symbiote could augment it

nimbus006
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I doubt it would I think Namor's strength is already higher than the Symbiote could augment it

Agreed.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by masterbruce
Extremis Iron Storm: Storm is integrated with Extremis Iron Man Suit

versus

Venamor: Namor is bonded with Venom symbiosis

You mean Venroman, right? I always thought it was Namor's son or something, but never confirmed. Either way, I don't think the symbiote would last long anyway, considering Iron Man's fought Venom before.

Namor would still kick his ass though.

DarkCrawler
Roman (2099) was simply an Atlantean mutate who respected the "legendary Sub-Mariner" and chose his name after Namor.

Don't think the thread maker meant him, though...

Howard_Jones
Esentially it's gonna come down to Iron Man vs Namor again though.

DarkCrawler
Don't know, Storm with Extremis level reaction speeds would be pretty badass.

Soljer
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Don't know, Storm with Extremis level reaction speeds would be pretty badass.

I'm not sold on Iron Man's extremis reactions yet.

He has the one, slightly ambiguous, feat of (apparently) reacting in the .0004 second range.

But then he gets knocked around by Spiderman?

I know Spiderman is fast and all...but...erm.

I think we need to see MUCH more evidence of Tony's 'incredible' reactions before we're totally sold on them.

jacobo0o
namor web swinging would be weird...

Accel
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm not sold on Iron Man's extremis reactions yet.

He has the one, slightly ambiguous, feat of (apparently) reacting in the .0004 second range.

But then he gets knocked around by Spiderman?

I know Spiderman is fast and all...but...erm.

I think we need to see MUCH more evidence of Tony's 'incredible' reactions before we're totally sold on them.
Spider-Man dodging people- even those who are supposed to have enhanced reflexes- is nothing new really. The guy's been doing that his whole career, so I wouldn't believe it discredits any thing.

jasofisc
I wonder if the venom symbiate might add on to namor venoms strength. it would enhance is already impresive agilty and namor is super fast (not speedster level) with venom's speed added on veamor might beable to squezz out a few wins. like 5 out of 10

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Accel
Spider-Man dodging people- even those who are supposed to have enhanced reflexes- is nothing new really. The guy's been doing that his whole career, so I wouldn't believe it discredits any thing. It wasn't a case of Spider-Man dodging Iron Man, it was a case of Iron Man being unable to dodge Spider-Man.

MightyEInherjar
I imagine the symbiote would make it so Namor wouldn't get dehydrated on the land, and would probably copy Namor's boots, so he'd be able to fly all the time.

Iron Storm's lighting wouldn't work like it should against the Symbiote, since it would probably take and use Namor's electric eel ability.

Venamor 7/10.

stormfront13
iron-storm would have some sort of sonic attack in the armor wouldn't she?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.