Wonder woman vs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Not a gaunlet just wanted to get in a 3sum big grin

Our favorite amazon
http://www.members.aol.com/anthonydlee/Wonder_Woman.jpg
vs.

Silver surfer...

Gladiator...

Dr. Strange...

These guys each have about 30 secs advance warning before all amazon hell break loose! Who stands the best chance of pulling out a victory?

H. S. 6
I'd say...

1. Dr. Strange
2. Silver Surfer
3. Gladiator

First two are interchangeable.

Wally West
Is it Wonder Woman versus the three of them or against each individually?

Either way she loses any of these fights.

Baldey
Agreed.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Wally West
Is it Wonder Woman versus the three of them or against each individually?

Either way she loses any of these fights.

I crossed off all the unnecessary stuff for you. smile

Madvillain
Dr. Strange kills her the quickest, then Surfer and finally Glads.

Loot
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Not a gaunlet just wanted to get in a 3sum big grin

Our favorite amazon

vs.

Silver surfer...

Gladiator...

Dr. Strange...

These guys each have about 30 secs advance warning before all amazon hell break loose! Who stands the best chance of pulling out a victory?

you should give her the 30 seconds of advance warning.
of course she still looses.

boriquaking55
I don't care who beats her the fastest

that's a nice pic devil

Madvillain
lol...its a drawing. should i post a pic of a real woman??

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Madvillain
lol...its a drawing. should i post a pic of a real woman??

alright professor - slow down, that's what I meant big grin

edit: I didn't say it was a nice photo - it's a picture

tru-marvell
Well it's one at a time...damn some ppl have WW beating Thor and Supes...I don't know...I'm so confused confused1

Madvillain
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Well it's one at a time...damn some ppl have WW beating Thor and Supes...I don't know...I'm so confused confused1

Those people are also confused.

complexbrother
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I crossed off all the unnecessary stuff for you. smile

laughing but true .

Howard_Jones
Holy Jebus. Wonder Woman become Amazonian Turkey Sandwich

dvampire
I think she would beat Glads. Dr. Strange (WW has high magic resistance, so I think she'll be able to hold her own pretty well against him) and Surfer would probably take the majority, but I think she could pull off some wins.

Howard_Jones
Hate to rain on the parade, but Wonder Woman isn't near the speed or power of Silver Surfer. That one's no contest.

Gladiator's the same way. Faster, Stronger, More durable, and won't be losing confidence when fighting a woman.

Dr. Strange has defeated Dormammu on more than one occasion. Dormammu > Wonder Woman.

Soljer
Any of the three curbstomp Wonder Woman solo.

dvampire
Thor and Thanos has no superspeed at all, and yet they were able to beat him. Surfer would win in a flight speed, but WW faster in reaction and fighting speeds and strength.

It's a contest.

Gladiator is faster in flight speed, but not reaction speeds. If Thor, Colossus, and Hulk was able to fight with him, WW would do well against him too. And I say WW is just a notch below Glads in strength. Her durability is pretty good, she's taken hits from Supes, GL and the like, and was still able to fight with them.

What has Dormammu done? Dr. Strange has recently been KOed by Sentry because he couldn't use his magic on him, WW is resistant to magic, so I could see her doing the same.

I still think DR. Strange and Surfer takes the majority, but she'll have her wins.

I say she will beat Glads.

carver9
I dont think wonderwoman stand a chance against gladiator. I have seen this guy destroy an entire planet with his fist, I have seen this guy swim through a star without any harm. I have seen this guy take a solar system destroying blast and flew out of it. It was stated that when gladiator fought the fantastic four that he fought 100 times faster then light. I have seen this guy pick up a 35 stories building with ease and thing has been punched by hulk, thor, and etc... but he said that gladiator was the hardest punch that he have ever felt. Gladiator has manhandle silver surfer. All the things that I have told you is true, if you dont believe it here's my proof.

http://z9.************.com/TheAvengersMansion/index.php?showtopic=231&st=0&#last

carver9
Heres the site.

http://z9.************.com/TheAvengersMansion/index.php?showtopic=231&st=0&#last

kgkg
Originally posted by dvampire
Thor and Thanos has no superspeed at all, and yet they were able to beat him. Surfer would win in a flight speed, but WW faster in reaction and fighting speeds and strength.

It's a contest.

Gladiator is faster in flight speed, but not reaction speeds. If Thor, Colossus, and Hulk was able to fight with him, WW would do well against him too. And I say WW is just a notch below Glads in strength. Her durability is pretty good, she's taken hits from Supes, GL and the like, and was still able to fight with them.

What has Dormammu done? Dr. Strange has recently been KOed by Sentry because he couldn't use his magic on him, WW is resistant to magic, so I could see her doing the same.

I still think DR. Strange and Surfer takes the majority, but she'll have her wins.

I say she will beat Glads. laughing out loud i come back to see this great smile

dvampire
I think she stands a great chance.

I've Glads get beaten up by Colossus and Thing. Whatever he did with he his planet destroying strength, didn't seem to work against them.

I never doubted his durability.

I have never seen this, are you sure?

Then why did he have a hard time beating them? No on the FF can move at light speed. Why does he always have a hard time in a fight against Thor? He doesn't have superspeed. Glads is only fast in flight speed.

WW have impressive strength feats too. And her strength is on par with Thor and is greater than base Hulk. WW has taken punches from Superman and CM.

Who said this?

He didn't manhandle, he fought with him to a stand still (even Surfer could have used his weakness against him).

I don't need to see his repsect thread, my knowledge of Glads is just fine. But if you want to know more about WW, I could always put her respect thread up.

olympian
Now thats funny. A thread *dedicated to* WW showcasing battles that she will lose the majority.

And do my eyes deceive me? Gladiator got beat by the Thing and Colossus?

Someone didnt read the figths in question..snif!

Howard_Jones
I think she stands a great chance.

I've Glads get beaten up by Colossus and Thing. Whatever he did with he his planet destroying strength, didn't seem to work against them.

I never doubted his durability.

I have never seen this, are you sure?

Then why did he have a hard time beating them? No on the FF can move at light speed. Why does he always have a hard time in a fight against Thor? He doesn't have superspeed. Glads is only fast in flight speed.

WW have impressive strength feats too. And her strength is on par with Thor and is greater than base Hulk. WW has taken punches from Superman and CM.

Who said this?

He didn't manhandle, he fought with him to a stand still (even Surfer could have used his weakness against him).

I don't need to see his repsect thread, my knowledge of Glads is just fine. But if you want to know more about WW, I could always put her respect thread up.

Your knowledge of Gladiator sucks if you think he's losing to a Golem like Wonder Woman.

olympian
WW is not exactly a golem. She is clay.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by olympian
WW is not exactly a golem. She is clay.

I'm talking more about the fact I think she's about as sexually attractive as Bea Arthur.

olympian
*googles....owww*

Loot
about thor: "He also possesses godly stamina, is highly resistant to physical injury, and possesses superior speed and reflexes"

he has super speed, not like the surfer, but he has.

Howard_Jones
More or less he could Hammer-blitz her. big grin

dvampire
Originally posted by Howard_Jones

Your knowledge of Gladiator sucks if you think he's losing to a Golem like Wonder Woman.

He'll lose to Her (your knowledge of WW sucks). It's not out of her power either. He's been beaten by Thor and Hulk before, I see her beating him.

dvampire
Originally posted by Loot
about thor: "He also possesses godly stamina, is highly resistant to physical injury, and possesses superior speed and reflexes"

he has super speed, not like the surfer, but he has.

Nether one of them have superspeed, both just have the ability to fly very fast by using the Hammer and the surfboard.

Howard_Jones

He'll lose to Her (your knowledge of WW sucks). It's not out of her power either. He's been beaten by Thor and Hulk before, I see her beating him.

Everyone has been beaten by Hulk in the MU. If you read the story, you would know that Gladiator fought stupid. Also, he's beaten Thor more times than he's lost, and by no means is Wonder Woman near Thor's power.

Gladiator is faster/stronger/more durable/ etc.

I know Wonder Woman better than most would give me credit for.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Everyone has been beaten by Hulk in the MU. If you read the story, you would know that Gladiator fought stupid. Also, he's beaten Thor more times than he's lost, and by no means is Wonder Woman near Thor's power.

Gladiator is faster/stronger/more durable/ etc.

I know Wonder Woman better than most would give me credit for.

One swipe from the sword of Hephestius puts Glads down. He isn't even going to think she presents a challenge to him as no woman in Marvel has her lvl of strength and combined skill. He's gonna be over confident, get punched one good time by that Earth moving strength and his confidence is out the window as he gets punked by a chick. who will then kill him swiftly with one of her uber plot induced powers.

dvampire

Everyone hasn't been beaten by Hulk, he's still one of the top Marvel heros too.

He did, but he still lost.

No he hasn't, he beat Thor once.

She's close to his power in strength and is way faster than him in speed.

She's slightly below him in durability, she's faster than him in fighting speed and reflexive speeds, and her strength is comparable to Thor's and is greater than base Hulk, Colossus and Thing, all who were able to
hurt Glads; so WW should be able to also.

I

Me too, it's why I think she'll beat Glads.

Howard_Jones
Okay then. Post Wonder Woman's best speed and strength feats, and I guarantee not only can I show you feats from Gladiator that match them, but surpass them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.