make the best team!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

air beardey
alright heres how it works. you choose two people to make your team and state the reason why theyd be the best. however you can only use one that has been used before i.e.

storm, thor

thor, magneto

please no TOAA, living tribunal, THOTU, eternity or stuff like that that just makes it unfair.

Galan007
Originally posted by air beardey
alright heres how it works. you choose two people to make your team and state the reason why theyd be the best. however you can only use one that has been used before i.e.

storm, thor

thor, magneto

please no TOAA, living tribunal, THOTU, eternity or stuff like that that just makes it unfair. Thor & All-Star Superman....

Thats a powerhouse team!

bigbran

storm, thor

thor, magneto

please no TOAA, living tribunal, THOTU, eternity or stuff like that that just makes it unfair. Spectre and Great Evil Beast.

Scoobless

storm, thor

thor, magneto

please no TOAA, living tribunal, THOTU, eternity or stuff like that that just makes it unfair.

So we have to use one of the team members from the previous persons post?

ok.

All Star Superman & Squirrel Girl

King Kandy
Originally posted by bigbran
Spectre and Great Evil Beast.
cheater.

Professor X/Warlock.

No one could even touch this team.

bigbran
Originally posted by King Kandy
cheater.

Professor X/Warlock.

No one could even touch this team. How am I a cheater?
Please explain, or read the rules, and see that I am not a cheater.

air beardey
Originally posted by Scoobless
So we have to use one of the team members from the previous persons post?

ok.

All Star Superman & Squirrel Girl

not neccesarily the characters your using have to have been used before not only on the post directly above you. king kandy and big bran are both wrong professor x, warlock, great evil beast, and spectre all have not been used, and therefore dont count.

tru-marvell
All Star Sm and Dr. Strange...

What r u kiddin' ...Doc totally makes Supes unkillable...So now it's total power and total muscle.

Like Hammer said...daa dada dumm Can't touch this!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.