Public Enemy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
No Public Enemy thread??

I'm going to their show in December. Can't wait. dj

SelphieT
YES, I love public enemy. smile

Phat J
im gettin a little sick of flava flav, the first show was funny but the second one is sorta pushin it.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Darth Revan
No Public Enemy thread??

I'm going to their show in December. Can't wait. dj

That's pretty cool, ey. Where's the concert at, homes?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Phat J
im gettin a little sick of flava flav, the first show was funny but the second one is sorta pushin it.

They do hip hop as well, don't know if you knew that.

-AC

Phat J
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
They do hip hop as well, don't know if you knew that.

-AC
oh really? thanks for telling me that before i made a fool out of myself.

Alpha Centauri
oh really? thanks for telling me that before i made a fool out of myself.

Haha, I'm joking man.

-AC

vintageSW77
Saw em three times at their height between 86 and 87 with various support from Run Dmc,Beasties,LL Cool j and Eric B and Rakim.
Glad i did.

~Da Rev~
I've always been a fan of "Bring the Noise". The version with Anthrax.

Lord Coal

Don't know if anyone saw him on "The Farm" a while back. That was funny. His constant shouting, and pushing the loud rapper psyche right to the limit got right on everyone else's ****!!
laughing laughing laughing
Class act.

Of course, not as good as Rebecca Loos tossing off a pig!!
embarrasment sick embarrasment sick

For those of you that don't know, "The Farm" is a British reality TV programme where a bunch of celebrities (Mostly washed up 1980's rejects) are chucked onto a farm, and have to work, eat and sleep there for a couple of weeks. While "I'm a Celebrity....." and "Big Brother" are quite shit, "The Farm" tends to throw up some comical moments.

Phat J
Haha, I'm joking man.

-AC
i wasnt. @sshole.

just kidding, i knew who public enemy were the whole time!

gotcha good f*cker.

Alpha Centauri
i wasnt. @sshole.

just kidding, i knew who public enemy were the whole time!

gotcha good f*cker.

Blast you and your carnival tricks.

-AC

Phat J
Blast you and your carnival tricks.

-AC
my carnie backround is nobodys business but my own, id kindly thank you to keep your cruel jokes to yourself.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
That's pretty cool, ey. Where's the concert at, homes?

McDonald Theater in Eugene, OR.

Darth Jello
Pubic Enemy were awesome until Flava Flav and Proffessor Griff ruined the band. Not to mention Chuck D switching between genuinely intelligent and then pretending to be antisemitic to get publicity.

tabby999
For a while there they were the most "punk" band around, had the most hostile and in your face attitude, its was good. But then, as Jello said...

Darth Jello
It's kinda funny cause what happened to Public enemy is kinda like the opposite of what happened to Ice-T/Body Count

Alpha Centauri
McDonald Theater in Eugene, OR.

You live in Eugene, Oregon? It always seems weird when someone else lives in a town of someone else I speak to.

-AC

Darth Jello
Public Enemy's first few records should join the ranks of best political albums along with the Disposable Heros of Hiphopracy's album and the Dead Kennedys' Plastic Surgery Disasters and Frankenchrist

vintageSW77
Ah a fellow DK fan

Darth Revan
You live in Eugene, Oregon? It always seems weird when someone else lives in a town of someone else I speak to.

-AC

Yeah. Who else lives here?

Alpha Centauri
Yeah. Who else lives here?

Just some person I know, seemed odd.

-AC

Darth Revan
Just some person I know, seemed odd.

-AC

It is odd.

Lord Coal

That's odd.

brett1012
im a big public enemy fan aswell but there last cd just seemed a little odd to me

The Core
Public Enemy fell off with "Give It Up". Apparently they were comfortable enough to release the "Greatest Misses" album. Apparently they're infallible. Or just really stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.