Batman/Blade vs 50 GCPD S.W.A.T.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
movie versions of each, (Batman Begins to be specific) and Blade has arrived to Gotham as a result of hearing about their high vampire population. but Commissioner Loeb has put a price on both of their heads and has organized a large SWAT squad to take both of them down.

Batman and Blade get 24 hours of prep. and Bats' optional arsenal includes everything from the movie and more like: Nomex survival suit, memory cloth cape, graphite kevlar-reinforced cowl w/ earphone antenna, comm device, infared and nightvision lenses and emergency gas vents, everything else that goes w/ his suit, remote control pad on glove 4 the Tumbler, HF transporters on boots, acid-etched razor sharp small and large batarangs, large concussion batarangs, exploding batarangs, electric auto-tracking batarangs and batarang bolas, grapnel gun w/ cartridges and jumplines, mini-mines, thermite grenades, adhesive explosives, flash grenades, nerve and tear gas(regurgitant), goo gun, acetylene torch, laser torch, flexible periscope, collapsable infared and nightvision binoculars, miniature gas mask, rebreather, flexi-cuffs, first aid kit, forensics kit, digital camera, radar, voice-activated control for the Batmobile, cell phone, a miniaturized tool kit and a kriptonyte gun.

Blades got all his weapons from the movie: super shotgun with stake launcher, explosive stakes, M16A2 w/ M203 grenade launcher, C-drum(holds 75 rounds) and bayonet, acid etched kitana, shurikens, wrist blades off Blade 2, incendinary and napalm grenades and kevlar flak jacket off the 1st Blade movie.

the SWAT team has: MP4 9mm submachine guns and SWAT outfits w/ kevlar vests.

the fights in Gotham City particuarly around the area of an old, haunted hospital broken down w/ places to hide like that 1 place on Batman: Year One.

outavodka
Originally posted by braz
Batman and Blade get 24 hours of prep. digital camera, cell phone, and a kriptonyte gun.
?????ok watever you saybig grin
Batman loses becuz he goes over his Sprint/Nextel minutes, and him and Blade take dirty pics of each other

braz
Originally posted by outavodka
?????ok watever you saybig grin
Batman loses becuz he goes over his Sprint/Nextel minutes, and him and Blade take dirty pics of each other

exactly what i was thinking shifty lol. naw i said all that too cuz i just wanted all of Batman's available gadgets to be mentioned & nothing left out, although we know he wont use all of them, particuarly just the weapons.

braz
i say they beat the SWAT.

braz
buump

braz
dots

Evangel94
I say Batman and Blade take it due to their preparation time and equipment. Plus the SWAT team only has MP4 9mm submachine guns? And SWAT outfits with kevlar vests? At least the SWAT people all die knowing their clothes match one another.

braz
Originally posted by Evangel94
I say Batman and Blade take it due to their preparation time and equipment. Plus the SWAT team only has MP4 9mm submachine guns? And SWAT outfits with kevlar vests? At least the SWAT people all die knowing their clothes match one another.

i thought swat always had kevlar vests as part of their standard uniform confused

great_dane
batman runs all there asses down with his bat/tank/mobile/submarine/a-bomb vehicle

braz
Originally posted by great_dane
batman runs all there asses down with his bat/tank/mobile/submarine/a-bomb vehicle

blink

Darth Martin
SWAT goes down hard. Blade is the huge part of the massacre. 9mm rounds aren't doing **** to Blade. Bats armour negates the rounds. Give them a bazooka, tear gas or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.