The worst PIS moments in history.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
Okay I know this isn't a VS thread int he strictest sense but I was having a debate with that Master dude and it got me thinking there's allot of PIS out there that people need to get off their chests. So list your ideas for what the most outragous PIS moments in comics are. And don't hold anything back be brutal, let it gush out.

One of mine is the last Korvac battle where Captain America tricks him into the reactor and he supposedly dies. It's KORVAC, a reactor isn't going to kill him. He has more power cosmic then any herald ever has.

So list yours please and why also you can list more then one.

great_dane
every time doom beats magneto

masterbruce
practically 85% of comics is PIS.

Starhawk
Yeah but I'm asking for the ones that piss you of the most and tell why they are PIS.

Badabing
Originally posted by masterbruce
practically 85% of comics is PIS.
Now I have to agree with MasterBruce! mad sad mad

stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
Now I have to agree with MasterBruce! mad sad mad

stick out tongue

It's okay.

Just remember; he IS the night....

Badabing
Originally posted by Soljer
It's okay.

laughing laughing eek!

masterbruce
It's okay.

dude, you're very immature. how old are you?

Soljer

Making a joke here or there about some thirteen year old prick who thinks he's a ninja vigilante is hardly all that immature.

My age is inconsequential, as I am, more than likely, more learned than you will ever be. Go back to flipping burgers by day and keeping our streets safe by night roll eyes (sarcastic).

Starhawk
Can someone just answer the question?

masterbruce
Making a joke here or there about some thirteen year old prick who thinks he's a ninja vigilante is hardly all that immature.

My age is inconsequential, as I am, more than likely, more learned than you will ever be. Go back to flipping burgers by day and keeping our streets safe by night roll eyes (sarcastic).

why do you feel the need to belittle me so much? I'm not 13 and I'm not a prick mad

Soujaboy

Ok Mr. mind, body, and spirit. Just make sure you tell Batman I said what's up. Oh yea, and tell Cap I think it's time for some new gear.

I knew I was forgetting something, Robbin called and said he wants his draws back. He said you left with them after your wrestling match...

xmarksthespot
I don't think it's safe to give your age. From the first digit alone I'm sure your entire identity will be deciphered right down to what you had for breakfast.

Soujaboy
why do you feel the need to belittle me so much? I'm not 13 and I'm not a prick mad

You belittle yourself enough for us all...

Your not 13, and your not a prick, but you are a ninja right.

Starhawk
Guys, just have sex already and get it over with. And dude, go for the reach around it's totally worth it.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I don't think it's safe to give your age. From the first digit alone I'm sure your entire identity will be deciphered right down to what you had for breakfast.

I doubt he needs that.

I think mindreading is one of Materbruces various powerful powers. But I could be wrong. It's hard to keep track of them all.

manorastroman
pissing on masterbruce went far beyond the realm of funny long, long ago. give it up, you just make yourself look like a twatty forum nerd.

Starhawk
Well since none of you are addressing the question I asked your all kinda looking that way.

manorastroman
this isn't a versus thread and it's already been done.

does that answer your question?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by manorastroman
this isn't a versus thread and it's already been done.

does that answer your question?

laughing laughing laughing

Well put.

Baldey
Whats the deal with Bruce. I don't get it.

S-Ranger
I'll erm try and get the topic back on track :

Batman vs the OMACS = Dumb

Spidermans spider sense failing recently.

Howard_Jones
One Impreiex probe mowing over the JLA, then you see Superman tearing through them the next minute.

olympian
Everyone knows that SuperMan paid them off.

complexbrother
This is PIS at it's finest ...

http://supermanica.info/wiki/imag es/d/dc/Superboytowingplanets.jpg

I fixed it.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by complexbrother
http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?...27304ga3bt3.jpg

It's not showing.

Big Sexy
The next Spawn/Batman crossover comming out. Batman and Spawn are going to switch foes. Thats sounds like pis to me.

Howard_Jones
Yeah, that's just dumb. Unless Batman takes out The Freak.

Fanboy
Anbody see that one with Spider-man beating Thor?

complexbrother
revived (still pure PIS)

http://supermanica.info/wiki/images/d/dc/Superboytowingplanets.jpg

Howard_Jones
revived (still pure PIS)

Ha! Gotta love Pre-Crisis feats.

Mr Master
revived (still pure PIS)

laughing

That's awesome eek!

Xplosive
Many with Batman and Superman. Spider-Man beating Firelord, while he should be joke to him.
Then what complexbrother has shown, also disgusting.

don't shiv
Wolverine = p.i.sentral

norrinradd43
I would have to Agree with the Spiderman over Firelord, not only does he beat him but he knocks him out, it is nowhere near spiderman's abilities to KO Firelord...not only does he KO him, he OWNS him

King Kandy
Korvac killing all those cosmics in that What-If issue.

King_Mungi
Spider-Man blocking a hammer blow from Thor and even beating him...go figure, Thor even had help as well.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Spider-Man blocking a hammer blow from Thor and even beating him...go figure, Thor even had help as well.

When did he beat Thor? And was it Masterson Thor?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
When did he beat Thor? And was it Masterson Thor?

Web of Spider-Man #105

defeating Thor, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Invisible Woman:
1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/WebofSpider-Man105-13.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/WebofSpider-Man105-14.jpg

Prior he was battling Sasquatch, Gamora, Archangel, Thor, Quicksilver, Multple Man and all at the same time and they didn't beat him. Moondragon was messing with his mind making him sees his friends, relatives and villians instead of who he actually was fighting. Out of all the heroes he fought, Archangel gave him the best fight

DigiMark007
Wolverine / Lobo. 10 times worse than SM-FL.

yes

capt it up
Originally posted by DigiMark007

yes
how ever that was fan voted so in reality sm-fl is far worse since that was actaully 616.

Omega-level
It was a What If, but still (spoilers for What If: Wolverine-Enemy of the State):

Wolverine taking on Magneto and Invisible Woman at the same time, AND WINNING!

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by capt it up
how ever that was fan voted so in reality sm-fl is far worse since that was actaully 616.

Not really. Any conceived story of Wolverine taking down someone on Superman's level is crap, doesn't matter what universe it is.

Jyppe
Originally posted by DigiMark007

yes

Wasn't it revealed in Lobo's own serie that Some bald guy paid him to fake a defeat? Or was it my brain just trying to find a solution to that wierd incident.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Jyppe
Wasn't it revealed in Lobo's own serie that Some bald guy paid him to fake a defeat? Or was it my brain just trying to find a solution to that wierd incident.

You are correct.

Jyppe
Originally posted by King_Mungi
You are correct.

So... What did I win? A trip to Canada doesn't cut it... smokin'

darthgoober
Originally posted by Jyppe
I just thought of something. If Marvel vs DC was mentioned in Lobo, wouldn't that make it Cannon to the DC Universe?

DDurand

Jyppe
Originally posted by darthgoober
I just thought of something. If Marvel vs DC was mentioned in Lobo, wouldn't that make it Cannon to the DC Universe?

Perhaps Lobo's own serie isn't canon..

Accel
Marvel vs DC was also referenced in a Green Lantern comic when Jade met Access, the guy introduced in the crossover.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Accel
Marvel vs DC was also referenced in a Green Lantern comic when Jade met Access, the guy introduced in the crossover.

and thus was born a horrible series of crossovers.

and this:
http://pics.livejournal.com/wal_lace/pic/000dyqzq

How many dials, Superman?

batdude123

and this:

How many dials, Superman?

That's just wrong on so many levels... laughing out loud

NiņoAraņa

and this:

How many dials, Superman? mullet man only goes up to 3...shifty

4 if he remembers his cape...to bad he didn't there... laughing

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Omega-level
It was a What If, but still (spoilers for What If: Wolverine-Enemy of the State):

Wolverine taking on Magneto and Invisible Woman at the same time, AND WINNING!

That comic was a steaming pile of shit.

One of the worst I've read in a while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.