The "insult the person above you" Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dr. pookie
simpy insult the person above. just dont make the insult too dam long dammit.

Prabhodh
Insult people.... this thread may provoke bashing and there is a good chance that its been done before.

Mr. Bacon
^

Smiter
is it too soon to brand this game as http://www.slipstreamproductions.net/public/meme/FAILED.gif

Strangelove
Originally posted by Smiter
is it too soon to brand this game as http://www.slipstreamproductions.net/public/meme/FAILED.gif Considering that you have your threads closed if they show the slightest chance of failing, I don't have a high opinion of your opinion.

~Da Rev~
You love me.

dr. pookie
strangelove, your mother has ingrown nipples

Prabhodh
Originally posted by dr. pookie
strangelove, your mother has ingrown nipples

Dude, just don't bother, your just going to get owned, just give up and go to hell.

dr. pookie
prabhodh, your eyes are cocked like a broken machine gun.

JaehSkywalker
only thing i could say is.

I HATE YOU!

dr. pookie
jae looks like a run-a-away goat

JaehSkywalker
is that the best you've got?

Blaxican
You look like Ewan Mcgregor.

no expression

Oncewhite
Is this one of those "your momma is so ugly"...I hate it when folks use negative stuff to get positive results..but, to keep it on the light side, I wish everyone the very best, and since I can't sleep yet, I am still online.

Strangelove
Here are Insult threads that have already been...all closed because these forums do not condone the promotion of hostility or bashing.

InsultGame

insultgame

Insultthe person above you

bash the person above you

I fully expect this thread to be closed within a couple hours no expression

JaehSkywalker
bye bye thread... ^_^

BlackSunshine
hmm

Storm
This has been done before and usually leads to nowhere great. Threads like these can generate hostility and ill feelings between members.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.