lucy(elfen lied) vs. chise(saikano)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jake hamoy
am i serious? i'm asking what would happen if these two gals fight. who's gonna win? tell me who's gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

evil_kidz
lets see ummmmmm. scince lucy has that invisible hand thing and chise has that weapon thing id say chise coz shell probly blow up the place if lucy killed her boyfriend shuji

Bardiel13
Space Marines come out of nowhere and kill them both. The Imperium of Man wins!

K73SK
this nuclear bomb sitting next to me....wait i mean not sitting next to me, i mean uhh....what nuclear bomb?

Akira99
Lucy really sucks. Elfen Lied makes her look tought but realistically she wouldnt be that hard to beat. Even a mere human could do it with common sense

K73SK
Originally posted by Akira99
Lucy really sucks. Elfen Lied makes her look tought but realistically she wouldnt be that hard to beat. Even a mere human could do it with common sense explain.

a mere human can't use a normal 9mm pistol to kill her. explain how to kill her....as a mere human....

Nicca
lucy wins

Akira99
Originally posted by K73SK
explain.

a mere human can't use a normal 9mm pistol to kill her. explain how to kill her....as a mere human....
Maybe i wasn't very specific when I said mere human. I mean a human who knows what Lucy's abilities are. A mere human in this case could be any human armed with anything they want and be who ever they want e.g. assassin - only means they are only human and have only the abilities of a human. So using common sense a mere human would find a way to defeat her or take advatnage of her arrogance

Endless Mike
Anime Lucy loses.

Manga Lucy wins.

K73SK
Maybe i wasn't very specific when I said mere human. I mean a human who knows what Lucy's abilities are. A mere human in this case could be any human armed with anything they want and be who ever they want e.g. assassin - only means they are only human and have only the abilities of a human. So using common sense a mere human would find a way to defeat her or take advatnage of her arrogance

a sniper or assassin, yes no problem. but if she were to know you were there, you would have to have a strong bullet, cause her vectors are extremely fast, to where they block normal bullets. a .50 cal bullet (i think that's what it was in the show) can go through the vectors, so i'd be using that X.X

Ricodrayz
There is like a Vs All thread 2 spots or so down. Why is everyone posting 80 vs a day in here, The mod closed like 3-5 the other day and said it was a big No no.

Akira99
A blaster from Star Wars she would have no chance of blocking. Imperial stormtroopers set blasters to kill - Lucy stands there preparing to block and quickly disintegrates. Maybe fool her by throwing a can near her which turns out to be chloroform - like King Kong and choke her. Off the subject Tetsuo from Akira would totally destroy her.
Would James Bond beat Lucy?

Haruhi
A blaster from Star Wars she would have no chance of blocking. Imperial stormtroopers set blasters to kill - Lucy stands there preparing to block and quickly disintegrates. Maybe fool her by throwing a can near her which turns out to be chloroform - like King Kong and choke her. Off the subject Tetsuo from Akira would totally destroy her.
Would James Bond beat Lucy?

You sir, are ignorant. Lucy can grab anything and hurl them easily past bullet-speed and completely murder her victim. Lucy trying her hardest isn't just going to stand there and let people fire at her, especially when she knows her vectors can't block it.

By the time anybody from Star Wars drew their blasters, she would easily close the distance and pull their head clean off their shoulders. It's not even a competition.

And you are wrong about a normal human w/common sense beating her. Bando wasn't able to kill Lucy and he was a badass special ops soldier WITH a 50 cal, plenty of experience, lots of bloodlust AND knowledge of Lucys vectors.

Oh, and Manga Lucy would rip Akira a new one. And with a smile on her face. She can also do so with Chise. Manga Lucy has HUNDREDS of vectors that are long enough to wrap around the planet and have enough power to raze large chunks of the surface just by touching it. They can also cause nuclear-like blasts, also just by contact. And they're FTL.

Nicca

ur forgeting the bad as# sharp shoter she fought on the beatch he new her power and steal lost to her ,Lucy wins the fight hell she tor off all his limbs and toke out his eyes

Akira99
Originally posted by Haruhi
You sir, are ignorant. Lucy can grab anything and hurl them easily past bullet-speed and completely murder her victim. Lucy trying her hardest isn't just going to stand there and let people fire at her, especially when she knows her vectors can't block it.

By the time anybody from Star Wars drew their blasters, she would easily close the distance and pull their head clean off their shoulders. It's not even a competition.

And you are wrong about a normal human w/common sense beating her. Bando wasn't able to kill Lucy and he was a badass special ops soldier WITH a 50 cal, plenty of experience, lots of bloodlust AND knowledge of Lucys vectors.

Oh, and Manga Lucy would rip Akira a new one. And with a smile on her face. She can also do so with Chise. Manga Lucy has HUNDREDS of vectors that are long enough to wrap around the planet and have enough power to raze large chunks of the surface just by touching it. They can also cause nuclear-like blasts, also just by contact. And they're FTL.

First of all Lucy couldnt defeat an army of stromstroopers because firstly they are not stupid like the SAT teama nd second their blatsers shoot at the speed of light she wouldn get totally creamed I'm sorry to say. If jedi who have godlike refelxes and precognition to draw on cant defeat an army of stormtroopers I can't say Lucy can. Manga Lucy I don't know about as I've only read up to vol 7 of manga. No contest
And second Tetsuo would destroy her because unlike her his powers are limitless so he could implode her head from a mile away . You sir are the ignorant one! I don't know why I'm getting annoyed here but had you kept the thread civil and refrained from insulting me I might have continued.

Haruhi
First of all Lucy couldnt defeat an army of stromstroopers because firstly they are not stupid like the SAT teama nd second their blatsers shoot at the speed of light she wouldn get totally creamed I'm sorry to say. If jedi who have godlike refelxes and precognition to draw on cant defeat an army of stormtroopers I can't say Lucy can. Manga Lucy I don't know about as I've only read up to vol 7 of manga. No contest
And second Tetsuo would destroy her because unlike her his powers are limitless so he could implode her head from a mile away . You sir are the ignorant one! I don't know why I'm getting annoyed here but had you kept the thread civil and refrained from insulting me I might have continued.

Blasters shoot at light speed? Yeah, right. That's why we can clearly SEE EVERY SINGLE SHOT. Not to mention, the Jedi can move their swords at their slow-ass speeds and parry them. And Lucy has plowed through dozens of soldiers singlehandedly.

And Tetsuo can implode her head from a mile away? That's nice. Lucy's vectors moved faster than light and have blown things up from an entire planets distance away. And even in the form of a melting, severed head, her will alone was able to control vectors.

Akira99
Blasters shoot at light speed? Yeah, right. That's why we can clearly SEE EVERY SINGLE SHOT. Not to mention, the Jedi can move their swords at their slow-ass speeds and parry them. And Lucy has plowed through dozens of soldiers singlehandedly.

And Tetsuo can implode her head from a mile away? That's nice. Lucy's vectors moved faster than light and have blown things up from an entire planets distance away. And even in the form of a melting, severed head, her will alone was able to control vectors.

In the movies the blaster shots appear to be slow but in reality they are meant to be at the speed of light. I probably should have mentioned that. And I'm sure the stormtroopers would be able to get ample shots in before Lucy closed space between them and she would have no defense against the blaster bolts - none at all.
And Lucy just can't compare to Tetsuo and true psychic as she can only use telekinesis. Akira type psychics can use other laws of ESP like telepathy to control peoples minds, teleportation, precognition and retrocognition as well as create illusions and return from the dead.

Haruhi
In the movies the blaster shots appear to be slow but in reality they are meant to be at the speed of light. I probably should have mentioned that. And I'm sure the stormtroopers would be able to get ample shots in before Lucy closed space between them and she would have no defense against the blaster bolts - none at all.
And Lucy just can't compare to Tetsuo and true psychic as she can only use telekinesis. Akira type psychics can use other laws of ESP like telepathy to control peoples minds, teleportation, precognition and retrocognition as well as create illusions and return from the dead.

Meant to be =/= actually light speed. And I doubt Lucy would just stand around to be shot at, if she knew what they were firing. She could *constantly* be moving around. And when you're up against several at a time, it's actually easier to kill because she can indiscriminantly circle her vectors and kill everything within range, whereas the storm troopers have to carefully take aim, and hope to hit her.

And I've read all of the EL manga. In the end, she grows vectors that grow up to the length of a planet. And just by passing over the land she took out entire chunks of the Earths surface easily. Add to the fact that she has hundreds of them, give her protection from high powered nuclear blasts, can create nuclear explosions just by touching, and are faster than light, she can easily blitz Tetsuo before he even contemplates getting a thought entered into his mind. She could be an entire continent away and still take him out FTL.

Endless Mike
In the Akira manga, however, Tetsuo flew into space and blasted a huge chunk out of the moon....

jake hamoy
maybe ragnarok online porings can kill them both. no matter how many times you'll kill them, they just suddenly pop out of nowhere as if they are being resurrected a million times in tip top shape. maybe a trillion of poring monks would do. ASURA STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.totmacher.de/RO/Pets/Poring.gif

Tkemert20
Meant to be =/= actually light speed. And I doubt Lucy would just stand around to be shot at, if she knew what they were firing. She could *constantly* be moving around. And when you're up against several at a time, it's actually easier to kill because she can indiscriminantly circle her vectors and kill everything within range, whereas the storm troopers have to carefully take aim, and hope to hit her.

And I've read all of the EL manga. In the end, she grows vectors that grow up to the length of a planet. And just by passing over the land she took out entire chunks of the Earths surface easily. Add to the fact that she has hundreds of them, give her protection from high powered nuclear blasts, can create nuclear explosions just by touching, and are faster than light, she can easily blitz Tetsuo before he even contemplates getting a thought entered into his mind. She could be an entire continent away and still take him out FTL.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but i just wanted to end this argument.

Tetsuo and Akira are said to have equal power to God himself, and if you read the manga, you know it's true. Tetsuo's powers are unequal-able, able to destroy, build, or revive with a simple little thought process. Akira...well, he is the greatest power in all of existence, greater then even God, Jesus, ANYTHING, he can create a universe with a tiny little thought, emit a psyonic explosion that rivals a big bang or several super novas, and he even re-wrote evolution. Lucy's just a little ***** that only knows some telekineses.

Plus, Lucy died of gunfire, Tetsuo :
1.repelled the entire japanese AND american armies,
2.repelled two satellite laser cannons that have enough power to wipe out a city in one blast,
3.his powers are the equivalent to god's,
4.when in his mutant form, he's practically indestructible,
5.he, like Akira, can trigger MASSIVE psyonic explosions, powerful enough to equal the big bang, creating new universes,
and 6. he didn't even die, and on top of that, if he died, he could easily revive himself.

I think that sums up who's more powerful! Akira99 and i win, you lose, case closed.smokin'

I.E., I'm an Akira fan, i know what i'm talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.