Thor & Odin vs Orion & Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Thor
Odin

vs

Orion
Darkseid

No prep. Who wins?

Howard_Jones
Asgardian's win. Poor Orion. He's dad's a walking punchline nowadays.

olympian
Marvel team.

Darkseid would start screaming the moment he would get his eyeknobs bullied.

"SUPERMANNNNN!"

Besides, there is no farm house nearby to hide and sneak, is it?

Howard_Jones
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/DarkseidGlad.jpg

big grin

Guy on SHC Photoshopped that.

olympian
"Please Superman, no more....you can have my lunch!"

guy222
Originally posted by Malo
Thor
Odin

vs

Orion
Darkseid

No prep. Who wins?

Odin/Thor

thtadthtshldntb
Thor should take 6-8 over Orion and Odin will take 8-9 to 10 from Darkseid, though the battles will last for a while.

If this were PC Darkseid, then it would be a better match, although Odin will still take 6/10 from PC Darkseid.

roughrider
Properly written, this could go either way.
Odin & Thor's chances are higher if the fight is in Asgard.

Utrigita
Actually think that team 2 would be capable of pulling these of orion has been shown to hold his own against superman and Darkseid something I doubt that Thor would be capable of.

Odin is powerful yes and immortal yes but so is darkseid.

A fine example on there difference in power is that Darkseid can create life and matter from nothing, as he did when he created the being known as Strayne. This is a feat that odin doesn't posesses
(just thought this topic was ending to fast)

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Actually think that team 2 would be capable of pulling these of orion has been shown to hold his own against superman and Darkseid something I doubt that Thor would be capable of.

Odin is powerful yes and immortal yes but so is darkseid.

A fine example on there difference in power is that Darkseid can create life and matter from nothing, as he did when he created the being known as Strayne. This is a feat that odin doesn't posesses

Odin=Zeus

guy222
bumprav

The Great Galen
I give it to team 2, only because DS could drain and absorb the odinforce from Odin and Thor thusly amping Orion and himself. They would then proceed to beat the living shit out of the two..however its a good fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I give it to team 2, only because DS could drain and absorb the odinforce from Odin and Thor thusly amping Orion and himself. They would then proceed to beat the living shit out of the two..however its a good fight. Incorrect. Odin and Thor win this and easily to boot.

guy222
they do

llagrok
I give it to team 2, only because DS could drain and absorb the odinforce from Odin and Thor thusly amping Orion and himself. They would then proceed to beat the living shit out of the two..however its a good fight.

Darkseid has never done this...

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by llagrok
Yeah he has.

It is in his respect thread

TricksterPriest

no Mordru, a controller, Apokolips itself, Desaad when he had the Omega Force, various superheroes during foundations, assorted pantherons, etc.

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
no Mordru, a controller, Apokolips itself, Desaad when he had the Omega Force, various superheroes during foundations, assorted pantherons, etc.

People equal to Odin?

I hiiiiighly doubt he could do it to Odin.

Thorion
DS goes down quickly to Odin. Thor Vs Orion could go either way. I give it to Orion, but It's close either way.

TricksterPriest
People equal to Odin?

I hiiiiighly doubt he could do it to Odin.

thumb down Go read the damn respect thread yourself, I'm not wasting my time here.

Hazsekswthurmom
People equal to Odin?

I hiiiiighly doubt he could do it to Odin. Cough"MORDRU"cough

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Cough"MORDRU"cough Context please. Mordur had no idea he was there. Ds did this in gds which isnt canon. stick out tongue

quanchi112
no Mordru, a controller, Apokolips itself, Desaad when he had the Omega Force, various superheroes during foundations, assorted pantherons, etc. In foundations he stole his own mens powers and atill got beaten down. It is about context. He looked pathetic and needed to steal power because on his own he was very weak.

Larceny
The Asgardian team 10/10

The Great Galen
Not really, DS can easily drain Odinforce and absorb it into himself thus ampling him and Orion if he choses. If this is DS full entity manifested into a body then Odin is vastly outmatched, I say Thor can take Orion but it wont matter after DS disenchants his hammer and the odinforce within him.

Mr. Slippyfist
Not really, DS can easily drain Odinforce and absorb it into himself thus ampling him and Orion if he choses. If this is DS full entity manifested into a body then Odin is vastly outmatched, I say Thor can take Orion but it wont matter after DS disenchants his hammer and the odinforce within him. F*ck...

The Great Galen
Well DS has done it before, he could disenchat Thor's hammer and drain the Odinforce. He has done it before to beings eqaul to Odin so I dont see why it isnt possible...unless marvel wankers r going to downplay DS again.

Kurash
thor and odin

Larceny
Not really, DS can easily drain Odinforce and absorb it into himself thus ampling him and Orion if he choses. If this is DS full entity manifested into a body then Odin is vastly outmatched, I say Thor can take Orion but it wont matter after DS disenchants his hammer and the odinforce within him.

Complete nonsense.

Never, and I mean never has DS never absorbed the power of a being with Odin like power. The single time he did attack Asgard he spent massive amounts of prep time, constructed a vast army, and absorbed the power of a lot of no name gods in off panel fights.

Asgardians 10/10

Mr. Slippyfist
Well DS has done it before, he could disenchat Thor's hammer and drain the Odinforce. He has done it before to beings eqaul to Odin so I dont see why it isnt possible...unless marvel wankers r going to downplay DS again. Lulz.

I like how you're a DC wanker, and you're downplaying Odin... and at the same time, you tell Marvel wankers not to downplay Darkseid.
Hypocrisy at its best.

The Great Galen
I'm sorry but no they don't win, go to DS's respect thread and do some research since I don't feel like educating the misinformed and ingnorant.

Mr. Slippyfist
I'm sorry but no they don't win, go to DS's respect thread and do some research since I don't feel like educating the misinformed and ingnorant. Go to Odin's respect then. smile

Larceny
I'm sorry but no they don't win, go to DS's respect thread and do some research since I don't feel like educating the misinformed and ingnorant.

You don't feel like informing and educating yourself? That's too bad, knowledge is power.

The Great Galen
It is, and when u realize that DS has drained energy from beings equal to Odin in the past u will understand why it applies here.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by quanchi112
Context please. Mordur had no idea he was there. Ds did this in gds which isnt canon. stick out tongue Bullshit! Mordru and Ds were face to face and he was oneshotted like nothing. If he were powerful enough to counter that attack, he would've not been taken out so easily. I love how you try to downplay that feat, with that lame excuse. smile

Larceny
It is, and when u realize that DS has drained energy from beings equal to Odin in the past u will understand why it applies here.

Searching in the respect thread would be useless as DS has never drain or absorbed the power of a being comparable to Odin.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Larceny
The Asgardian team 10/10 Lulz

Hazsekswthurmom
Searching in the respect thread would be useless as DS has never drain or absorbed the power of a being comparable to Odin. Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Cough"MORDRU"cough

Larceny

And Mordru became as powerful as Odin when?

Never mind. Name the issue and series it happened in.

The Great Galen
Yuga Khan admitted DS could destroy him if he sought out to, and incase u didnt know Yuga Khan>>Odin. Not to mention DC's Asgardian Pantheon is faily similar in power to Marvel's Pantheon. After Darkseid absrbed the power of many Pantheons he killed across the universe, DC Odin was wary of his power stating to The Asgardian Pantheon that it was beyond their ability to reckon. Not to mention DS stalmated Highfather http://www.imagestation.com/picture...f5/f98dd7e1.jpg

Superherovandal
Mordru is certainly more powerful than Odin...

Hazsekswthurmom
And Mordru became as powerful as Odin when?

Never mind. Name the issue and series it happened in. Anyone who can slap the entire pre-crisis Losh, is defintely Odin level or above. Try looking for his appearances in the older Legion of superheroes stuff.

The Great Galen
DS defeated Ares whom has owned several DC hero's including Takion who in his own right would beat Odin or at the very least stalemate him http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid103/p01fa630d716408e92db0f2108ad9b802/f9aa2085.jpg and lets not forget this one http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid68/pc8409f0c3da73339ee26804922f350a2/fbc33955.jpg the

Larceny
Anyone who can slap the entire pre-crisis Losh, is defintely Odin level or above. Try looking for his appearances in the older Legion of superheroes stuff.

What issue and series was it where DS supposedly drained his power?

Hazsekswthurmom
Yuga Khan admitted DS could destroy him if he sought out to, and incase u didnt know Yuga Khan>>Odin. Not to mention DC's Asgardian Pantheon is faily similar in power to Marvel's Pantheon. After Darkseid absrbed the power of many Pantheons he killed across the universe, DC Odin was wary of his power stating to The Asgardian Pantheon that it was beyond their ability to reckon. Not to mention DS stalmated Highfather http://www.imagestation.com/picture...f5/f98dd7e1.jpg Actually Yuga didn't admit he could be beaten by Ds, he just said that his power comes closest to his, then anyone else he knows of. erm

Hazsekswthurmom
What issue and series was it where DS supposedly drained his power? The Great Darkness saga, probally one of the greatest Legion story arcs and the greatest display of Darkseid's power.

Larceny
The Great Darkness saga, probally one of the greatest Legion story arcs and the greatest display of Darkseid's power.

Is GDS even canon?

Hazsekswthurmom
Here's the scan.
http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa661ad2jpgorig7nj.jpg

Larceny
Here's the scan.
http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa661ad2jpgorig7nj.jpg

Is GDS even canon? BTW, didn't GDS DS claim to be less powerful than current DS whom has been consistently owned by Superman as of late?

Hazsekswthurmom
Is GDS even canon? Imo it is, and it should be valid for Darkseid. It was a future story, but one of the main plot points was that Darkseid had been weakened for about a thousand years. It may seem the story should be admissable, however the character wasn't supposed to be as strong as his younger self and for that simple fact it should be useable. Not only that, but declaring Gds as non-canon is kinda an inaccurate term for it.erm In order for something to be non-canon, it would have to have taken place in a different universe, and the characters with in them would have to be alternate versions(like red son Superman, Exiles Surfer etc...).

Larceny
Imo it is, and it should be valid for Darkseid. It was a future story, but one of the main plot points was that Darkseid had been weakened for about a thousand years. It may seem the story should be admissable, however the character wasn't supposed to be as strong as his younger self and for that simple fact it should be useable. Not only that, but declaring Gds as non-canon is kinda an inaccurate term for it.erm In order for something to be non-canon, it would have to have taken place in a different universe, and the characters with in them would have to be alternate versions(like red son Superman, Exiles Surfer etc...).

Well no offense but in this case, whether or not you believe the arc to be canon is irrelevant.

I looked it up, and it seems as IF GDS isn't canon. In fact Young DS killed Old DS however I'm not sure if that was GDS Darkseid or if it just appeared that way for the interest of the fans. Great Darkness Saga wasn't canon at that point.

You're mistaken. For example Silver Surfer Requiem wasn't canon, however apparently it took place i the 616 universe with 616 characters. The story just wasn't canon.

Hazsekswthurmom
Is GDS even canon? BTW, didn't GDS DS claim to be less powerful than current DS whom has been consistently owned by Superman as of late? Honestly, do you realize how silly it is to play Superman card.erm Not only has Darkseid beaten Superman before, but he's taken out characters more powerful than Superman. To make it worse, Superman only has two clean wins against Ds. One of their fights was retconned into being Desaad, and the other had either a motherbox, a sun amp, or both involve. It's foolish to interpret Seid as a top tier punching bag, when that's not even how he's been portrayed in a majority of his appearances don't you think? And yes, he was supposed to be weaker.

Larceny
Honestly, do you realize how silly it is to play Superman card.erm Not only has Darkseid beaten Superman before, but he's taken out characters more powerful than Superman. To make it worse, Superman only has two clean wins against Ds. One of their fights was retconned into being Desaad, and the other had either a motherbox, a sun amp, or both involve. It's foolish to interpret Seid as a top tier punching bag, when that's not even how he's been portrayed in a majority of his appearances don't you think? And yes, he was supposed to be weaker.

So um... what happened in their most recent fight?

Hazsekswthurmom
Well no offense but in this case, whether or not you believe the arc to be canon is irrelevant.

I looked it up, and it seems as IF GDS isn't canon. In fact Young DS killed Old DS however I'm not sure if that was GDS Darkseid or if it just appeared that way for the interest of the fans. Great Darkness Saga wasn't canon at that point.

You're mistaken. For example Silver Surfer Requiem wasn't canon, however apparently it took place i the 616 universe with 616 characters. The story just wasn't canon. No the stories canon, it was just a future arc. Plus it had pre-crisis Superboy and Supergirl from the normal Dc continuity. Unless people want to dispute that every Legion of Superhero story would be non-canon themselfs(which is just ridiculous) then no. Just to let know pc stuff is going to be canon again. Or something like that.

Hazsekswthurmom
So um... what happened in their most recent fight? Superman got pwned by Shadow demons. smile Also he was able to hold him down with the omega beams(not the omega effect, and it wasn't even at full power).

Larceny
Superman got pwned by Shadow demons. smile Also he was able to hold him down with the omega beams(not the omega effect, and it wasn't even at full power).

Before that. Superman/Batman #42?

Hazsekswthurmom
Before that. Superman/Batman #42? You mean the one where Superman hit him from behind and the he ran away due to the planet being pulled in by the Source? Cause technically that wasn't a defeat on Darkseid's behalf. Plus those two showings I mentioned are more recent. smile

Larceny
You mean the one where Superman hit him from behind and the he ran away due to the planet being pulled in by the Source? Cause technically that wasn't a defeat on Darkseid's behalf. Plus those two showings I mentioned are more recent. smile

Oh. That's what happened. no expression

Hazsekswthurmom
Oh. That's what happened. no expression Uhh....yeah, that's exactly what happened.

Mr. Slippyfist
If memory serves me right... wasn't DS powered up in GDS as well? Even if it's somewhat canon... erm

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
If memory serves me right... wasn't DS powered up in GDS as well? Even if it's somewhat canon... erm I don't think he reached his full power.(yes even after taken all of those powers) Jimmy-Chan and Desaad have even said so themselfs and they are the most credible New Gods advocates you can find.

Mr. Slippyfist
I don't think he reached his full power.(yes even after taken all of those powers) Jimmy-Chan and Desaad have even said so themselfs and they are the most credible New Gods advocates you can find. Perhaps that is right. I'll need to re-read it.

However, Young DS might only be stronger than GDS DS because of his power waning. erm
Because GDS DS would annihilate quite a bit of people that he now loses against, or has trouble with. GDS has seemingly better feats than Young one... by a bit IMO.
And if GDS is the one we're using, then he'd most likely annihilate Odin. Meh.

Hazsekswthurmom
Perhaps that is right. I'll need to re-read it.

However, Young DS might only be stronger than GDS DS because of his power waning. erm
Because GDS DS would annihilate quite a bit of people that he now loses against, or has trouble with. GDS has seemingly better feats than Young one... by a bit IMO.
And if GDS is the one we're using, then he'd most likely annihilate Odin. Meh. Well the only person who really beats Darkseid is Superman(whose a big whore btwmiffed). And it's really not fair to say that current Ds isn't as powerful as old Ds, because outside of his shitty showings, I don't think we've seen his full potential. But meh, whatever. smile

The Great Galen
Well DS at his full size he destroyes planets via residual energy, not to mention powergirl even admits JLA and JSA combined are not enought to take down DS. He has slamed supes several times and often times has had many chances to kill him. but for story related reasons chose agaisnt it. Plus he inflicted pain onto the source wall, I get the feeling Odin will have his hands full.

Bad Ash231
Well DS at his full size he destroyes planets via residual energy, not to mention powergirl even admits JLA and JSA combined are not enought to take down DS. He has slamed supes several times and often times has had many chances to kill him. but for story related reasons chose agaisnt it. Plus he inflicted pain onto the source wall, I get the feeling Odin will have his hands full.

Come with us quietly, Galen. Don't argue or make a scene. Because if you say anything more about Darkseid being Skyfather or beating Odin, we're gonna be forced to take you to a mental hospital. You don't want that, do you?

Mr. Slippyfist
Well the only person who really beats Darkseid is Superman(whose a big whore btwmiffed). And it's really not fair to say that current Ds isn't as powerful as old Ds, because outside of his shitty showings, I don't think we've seen his full potential. But meh, whatever. smile So... because we may or may not have seen him at full potential, it's not fair to say GDS DS is more powerful than current?

quanchi112
The Great Darkness saga, probally one of the greatest Legion story arcs and the greatest display of Darkseid's power. It is a futuristic story that isnt canon to his character.

quanchi112
No the stories canon, it was just a future arc. Plus it had pre-crisis Superboy and Supergirl from the normal Dc continuity. Unless people want to dispute that every Legion of Superhero story would be non-canon themselfs(which is just ridiculous) then no. Just to let know pc stuff is going to be canon again. Or something like that. It Digimark ruled it wasnt canon. We are on kmc here.

quanchi112
You mean the one where Superman hit him from behind and the he ran away due to the planet being pulled in by the Source? Cause technically that wasn't a defeat on Darkseid's behalf. Plus those two showings I mentioned are more recent. smile The one where Batman knocked the staff out of Darkseid's hands and then Superman scared him off. Really bad showing for Darkseid.

quanchi112
Well the only person who really beats Darkseid is Superman(whose a big whore btwmiffed). And it's really not fair to say that current Ds isn't as powerful as old Ds, because outside of his shitty showings, I don't think we've seen his full potential. But meh, whatever. smile You cant not count his shitty showings. stick out tongue

Hazsekswthurmom
It is a futuristic story that isnt canon to his character. The logic and reasoning behind this is horrific. Non-canon means it never happened period! Or it was a completely different setting altogether(like an elsworlds tale). I hope you don't think that the Legions of superheroes stories are non-canon aswell. You don't even realize that the term your using is inaccurate. But you did steal this from someone else so what should I expect. smile

Lulz, I love how you deliberately ignore the context I provided and resort to repeating the same thing over and over again. It makes you look pitiful and desperate rather than professional and reasonable.laughing Go a head ignore as much context as you want, because by doing so your only weakening your argument rather than strengthening it. smile
Digmarks decision was influenced by another poster when he returned to moderate the forum again(He didn't even stay that long). Declaring that storyline "non-canon" for the simple reason that you can, doesn't really bond well with logical thinking.erm

And it's so ironic how far you'll go to demean Darkseid, when your favorite character is inspired by him. Rather than putting him down, I would be kissing his ass, because if it weren't for Darkseid your boy Thanos probally wouldn't exist. I don't see why your so obsessed with criticizing Ds. Perhaps your Jim Starlin's offspring......

Bad Ash231
And it's so ironic how far you'll go to demean Darkseid, when your favorite character is inspired by him. Rather than putting him down, I would be kissing his ass, because if it weren't for Darkseid your boy Thanos probally wouldn't exist. I don't see why your so obsessed with criticizing Ds. Perhaps your Jim Starlin's offspring......

Whats with that myth?
No it was Metron, not Darkseid who was the model for Thanos.

Starlin went on record about that, also, the earliest pictures of Thanos had him faaaar more slight in shape, more like Iron Man, who was his opponent back then. Roy Thomas however suggested that Starlin make Thanos bulkier.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Whats with that myth?
No it was Metron, not Darkseid who was the model for Thanos.

Starlin went on record about that, also, the earliest pictures of Thanos had him faaaar more slight in shape, more like Iron Man, who was his opponent back then. Roy Thomas however suggested that Starlin make Thanos bulkier. Actually from what I heard, Thanos started out as Merton homage, but over time was given a Darkseid like role. That would still make him a rip off would it not?

Bad Ash231
Actually from what I heard, Thanos started out as Merton homage, but over time was given a Darkseid like role. That would still make him a rip off would it not?

Yes and no.

Thanos is nothing like Darkseid at heart. Widely different goal, personality and cunning.

The only thing similar between the two is that they both have fireplug bodies with an impossible musculature, a beetling brow, and a case of uglies only matched by their megalomania. Starlin did create two other characters who were just like that; Mongul and someone called Lord Papal.

Hazsekswthurmom
Yes and no.

Thanos is nothing like Darkseid at heart. Widely different goal, personality and cunning.

The only thing similar between the two is that they both have fireplug bodies with an impossible musculature, a beetling brow, and a case of uglies only matched by their megalomania. Starlin did create two other characters who were just like that; Mongul and someone called Lord Papal. Very true indeed. But you got to admit, if Darkseid where not concieved then Thanos probally wouldn't be as interesting as he is today....oh wait, he's dead....anyway he owes as much to Darkseid as say, Batman owes to the Shadow. Not a "blatant" ripoff, but you can see where the two resemble, and how one draws inspiration from the other.

The Great Galen
Thanos is a poor man's DS in every respect, and as i've said DS can easily drain Odin of the odinforce, the residule energy from DS power is enough to destroy planets for crying out loud...do i really need to continue.

quanchi112
The logic and reasoning behind this is horrific. Non-canon means it never happened period! Or it was a completely different setting altogether(like an elsworlds tale). I hope you don't think that the Legions of superheroes stories are non-canon aswell. You don't even realize that the term your using is inaccurate. But you did steal this from someone else so what should I expect. smile

Lulz, I love how you deliberately ignore the context I provided and resort to repeating the same thing over and over again. It makes you look pitiful and desperate rather than professional and reasonable.laughing Go a head ignore as much context as you want, because by doing so your only weakening your argument rather than strengthening it. smile
Digmarks decision was influenced by another poster when he returned to moderate the forum again(He didn't even stay that long). Declaring that storyline "non-canon" for the simple reason that you can, doesn't really bond well with logical thinking.erm

And it's so ironic how far you'll go to demean Darkseid, when your favorite character is inspired by him. Rather than putting him down, I would be kissing his ass, because if it weren't for Darkseid your boy Thanos probally wouldn't exist. I don't see why your so obsessed with criticizing Ds. Perhaps your Jim Starlin's offspring...... Here we go again. Another Darkseid fan vehemently battles for gds to be considered gds to be considered canon to current Darkseid. Whether its canon or not you are missing the point. Events took place that havent occurred yet. He stole beings powers and this altered his own powerset. It hasnt occurred yet to credit Darkseid with this feat is absurd and fanboyish. big grin

Digimark's decision was his own and as a poster I dont think he would let anyone influence his decision. You obviously think he can be easily persuaded.

With regards to Thanos being dreamt up with Darkseid in mind. Who cares. Darkseid came first but he hasnt evolved as a character one bit. He is so utterly boring and just sits on his throne pissing and moaning about the same shit while failing at practically everything he set out to do in the first place.

He is laughable now and is pathetic to put it best. He is mocked on every internet forum and referred to as Jobberseid because hes such a far cry from the Darkseid from precrisis days. Get over it. He is washed up and has recently been bloodied by the likes of Batman. The gobots were created before the transformers but uhm the transformers were about ten times as cool. Same thing happened here as Darkseid came first while Thanos came later and was much better and more successful as a character with less forces backing him. smile

Oh and Jim Starlin the guy who created Thanos is the guy waxing the new gods. smile Man, how I love irony. smile

quanchi112
Actually from what I heard, Thanos started out as Merton homage, but over time was given a Darkseid like role. That would still make him a rip off would it not? Thanos is an interesting character that has changed while Darkseid hasnt.

Mr. Slippyfist
I thought you liked DS?

quanchi112
Very true indeed. But you got to admit, if Darkseid where not concieved then Thanos probally wouldn't be as interesting as he is today....oh wait, he's dead....anyway he owes as much to Darkseid as say, Batman owes to the Shadow. Not a "blatant" ripoff, but you can see where the two resemble, and how one draws inspiration from the other. Thanos has been dead twice but accomplished more than Darkseid ever did. Darkseid was created first and accomplished far less in a longer span of time. Kind of makes you think doesnt it?

quanchi112
I thought you liked DS? I do but hes utterly boring. He is still yammering about the ale. laughing

Inhuman
Very true indeed. But you got to admit, if Darkseid where not concieved then Thanos probally wouldn't be as interesting as he is today....oh wait, he's dead....anyway he owes as much to Darkseid as say, Batman owes to the Shadow. Not a "blatant" ripoff, but you can see where the two resemble, and how one draws inspiration from the other.

Basically both are powerull villains.
-One chills in his planet and has his minions do most of his deeds not really getting his hands dirty much.
-The other is more of a hands on guys, thats likes to do most of his villanary solo. Not really contempt in ruling a planet.

They are different in many ways.

Anyhow duo takes majority smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos created a planet... *insert erm*

quanchi112
Thanos created a planet... *insert erm* I am glad Darkseid has all those forces at his beck and call because he needs them. Thanos doesnt need a whole planet backing him up while Darkseid needs every man,woman,and child to help fight for him.

Hazsekswthurmom
Here we go again. Another Darkseid fan vehemently battles for gds to be considered gds to be considered canon to current Darkseid. Whether its canon or not you are missing the point. Events took place that havent occurred yet. He stole beings powers and this altered his own powerset. It hasnt occurred yet to credit Darkseid with this feat is absurd and fanboyish. big grinLol, your hypocrisy never fails to amuse me. You are hands down one the biggest and most bias Thanos fanboys I've ever seen. EVER! You can't see other peoples logic let alone your own. The excuses you make your faves pale in comparison to any statement I've made on this forum. So I don't see why you have the right to talk to me in this manner. It's like Paris Hilton telling George Bush that he's an idiot. When you argue you try to see things with a blindfold. For one the point you've been missing from day 1 is that rather an event took place as of recently or not is irrelevent. The important is that the timeline which the event took place inside of, existed or not. And to deny the existance of a future, a character from a current time experianced, is just pure d ignorance. It doesn't matter if the timeline is still in tack, what matters is that if it existed. It would be different if the Legion's future was merely a possible future, but it's pretty damn obvious that it was/is in fact real. In order for your argument to be on point, there would have to be zero proof of the timelines existance......and unforunetly for you it's not.

Actually the poster who influenced Digi even told me so.....yeah obviously don't know what the hell I'm speaking of, or else wouldn't have said that.

Lol at this bs. How has Thanos evolved as a character at all? Besides becoming more of a good guy type....he hasn't become any cooler then he once was. I think you and I can agree that Thanos works better as a villain don't you think? And the fact that you think Ds is just a guy who sits around, just proves how much you understand Ds.....jackshit.....Darkseid has some truly awe-inspiring character moments. If you think Ds is some type of lame generic tyrant, then you need to make a better analysis of what you read. Comparing Darkseid to Thanos, is like comparing Freddy Krueger to Hannibal Lecter. Their both awesome in their own right, but seriously, the other(Ds) is by far a superior character.

Why the hell do you use this in our arguments? Why do you feel the need to recap on stuff you've had debunked? Who gives a rats ass about what other boards think, you come here all the damn time, and you rarely go to those other places. So shouldn't that tell you, that you think higher of Kmc than those other places?

How is it ironic for Starlin to kill off the New God's? I think that the word you were looking for is **** up.

Hazsekswthurmom
I thought you liked DS? He doesn't care for him that much, he's just bullshitting. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Slippyfist
So I don't see why you have the right to talk to me in this manner. It's like Paris Hilton telling George Bush that he's an idiot. So... you are an idiot? stick out tongue

Hazsekswthurmom
So... you are an idiot? stick out tongue Damn you, you observative son of a b1tch. mad

quanchi112
Lol, your hypocrisy never fails to amuse me. You are hands down one the biggest and most bias Thanos fanboys I've ever seen. EVER! You can't see other peoples logic let alone your own. The excuses you make your faves pale in comparison to any statement I've made on this forum. So I don't see why you have the right to talk to me in this manner. It's like Paris Hilton telling George Bush that he's an idiot. When you argue you try to see things with a blindfold. For one the point you've been missing from day 1 is that rather an event took place as of recently or not is irrelevent. The important is that the timeline which the event took place inside of, existed or not. And to deny the existance of a future, a character from a current time experianced, is just pure d ignorance. It doesn't matter if the timeline is still in tack, what matters is that if it existed. It would be different if the Legion's future was merely a possible future, but it's pretty damn obvious that it was/is in fact real. In order for your argument to be on point, there would have to be zero proof of the timelines existance......and unforunetly for you it's not.

Actually the poster who influenced Digi even told me so.....yeah obviously don't know what the hell I'm speaking of, or else wouldn't have said that.

Lol at this bs. How has Thanos evolved as a character at all? Besides becoming more of a good guy type....he hasn't become any cooler then he once was. I think you and I can agree that Thanos works better as a villain don't you think? And the fact that you think Ds is just a guy who sits around, just proves how much you understand Ds.....jackshit.....Darkseid has some truly awe-inspiring character moments. If you think Ds is some type of lame generic tyrant, then you need to make a better analysis of what you read. Comparing Darkseid to Thanos, is like comparing Freddy Krueger to Hannibal Lecter. Their both awesome in their own right, but seriously, the other(Ds) is by far a superior character.

Why the hell do you use this in our arguments? Why do you feel the need to recap on stuff you've had debunked? Who gives a rats ass about what other boards think, you come here all the damn time, and you rarely go to those other places. So shouldn't that tell you, that you think higher of Kmc than those other places?

How is it ironic for Starlin to kill off the New God's? I think that the word you were looking for is **** up. And you are a Darkseid fanboy that doesnt actually participate in any battlezone let alone threads but from time to time chime in to protect Darkseid's tainted image. This hasnt happened to Darkseid yet to therefore it doesnt pertain to current Darkseid but does pertain to the gds one. wink

We dont credit feats to a character until they have happened. Darkseid is an inferior character and dc even backs this up with his lack of success. New Genesis still stands and he still doesnt have the complete anit-life equation. Its like how long does it take this awesome villain to accomplish a goal he set out for thirty years ago. I feel sorry for Darkseid that he really hasnt achieved this goal and was recently put in his place by Mr. Miracle the guy who has known about the ale for quite some time now. Its not just that Darkseid fails at his goals but its just that other characters accomplish them first which further cements his failures.

I come here because this was my first internet forum but just feel the need to tell you that the majority of comic book readers think Darkseid is a joke. smile

Starlin is going to kill off Darkseid and I cant bloody wait. big grin

I also think its funny how you would say Thanos hasnt changed. I mean its not like he is still trying to kill off everyone in the universe like he has in the past. If you read a comic you would know his motivations have changed since the ig while Darkseid still seeks the ale. He hasnt changed while Thanos has its simple bro.

Hazsekswthurmom
And you are a Darkseid fanboy that doesnt actually participate in any battlezone let alone threads but from time to time chime in to protect Darkseid's tainted image. This hasnt happened to Darkseid yet to therefore it doesnt pertain to current Darkseid but does pertain to the gds one. wink

We dont credit feats to a character until they have happened. Darkseid is an inferior character and dc even backs this up with his lack of success. New Genesis still stands and he still doesnt have the complete anit-life equation. Its like how long does it take this awesome villain to accomplish a goal he set out for thirty years ago. I feel sorry for Darkseid that he really hasnt achieved this goal and was recently put in his place by Mr. Miracle the guy who has known about the ale for quite some time now. Its not just that Darkseid fails at his goals but its just that other characters accomplish them first which further cements his failures.

I come here because this was my first internet forum but just feel the need to tell you that the majority of comic book readers think Darkseid is a joke. smile

Starlin is going to kill off Darkseid and I cant bloody wait. big grin

I also think its funny how you would say Thanos hasnt changed. I mean its not like he is still trying to kill off everyone in the universe like he has in the past. If you read a comic you would know his motivations have changed since the ig while Darkseid still seeks the ale. He hasnt changed while Thanos has its simple bro. 7E4kyCiVF-0

quanchi112
He doesn't care for him that much, he's just bullshitting. roll eyes (sarcastic) I like Darkseid he is just inferior to Thanos.

Mr. Slippyfist
7E4kyCiVF-0 Lulz.

quanchi112
7E4kyCiVF-0 I will continue to read comics and interact on here while you continue to watch funny youtube videos.

Hazsekswthurmom
I will continue to read comics and interact on here while you continue to watch funny youtube videos. What type of sick bastard are you? Anyone who sees that video and doesn't accept defeat, must be the most hardcore mofo in the e-verse. I guess I was wrong, you right the whole time. sad

quanchi112
What type of sick bastard are you? Anyone who sees that video and doesn't accept defeat, must be the most hardcore mofo in the e-verse. I guess I was wrong, you right the whole time. sad I dont watch the videos you spam the net with. I am to busy debating comics. stick out tongue

thtadthtshldntb
Originally posted by Utrigita

Odin created the Mangog and can instantly give someone high end Asgardian powers (Loki is not Asgardian, he gets his vast telekinetic, telepathic type powers from Odin, likewise Odin has empowered Jane to Asgardian levels).

Hell, dead Odin created a solar system from nothing.

ultimatethor
Odin beats the hell out of darkseid with his weak ass durability{ his numerous fights with superman have proved that} and orion by himself and leaves thor with nothing to do but relax and take lessons from his oldman in how to give beatdowns

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Odin beats the hell out of darkseid with his weak ass durability{ his numerous fights with superman have proved that} and orion by himself and leaves thor with nothing to do but relax and take lessons from his oldman in how to give beatdowns Lulz

quanchi112
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Odin beats the hell out of darkseid with his weak ass durability{ his numerous fights with superman have proved that} and orion by himself and leaves thor with nothing to do but relax and take lessons from his oldman in how to give beatdowns Odin could solo this team and quite easily. Darkseid would go down very quickly.

llagrok
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
Odin created the Mangog and can instantly give someone high end Asgardian powers (Loki is not Asgardian, he gets his vast telekinetic, telepathic type powers from Odin, likewise Odin has empowered Jane to Asgardian levels).

Hell, dead Odin created a solar system from nothing.

Uhm, no.

Loki does NOT get his powers from Odin.

thtadthtshldntb
Uhm, no.

Loki does NOT get his powers from Odin.

Learn your mythology.

Loki is a frost giant whom Odin adopted because he (Odin) killed his parents. He does not have the innate Asgardian powers. This origin has been confirmed in Thor several times (although it has twisted a bit under various writers).

The Great Galen
DS could drain the odiforce, disenchanct Thors hammer and preoceed to beat them end of story.

Kutulu
DS could drain the odiforce, disenchanct Thors hammer and preoceed to beat them end of story.

You mean like when Darkseid drained Superman? Oh wait... confused

Kutulu
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
Learn your mythology.

Loki is a frost giant whom Odin adopted because he (Odin) killed his parents. He does not have the innate Asgardian powers. This origin has been confirmed in Thor several times (although it has twisted a bit under various writers).

OH snaps tad's here... haven't seen you around since the days of comixtreme...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kutulu
You mean like when Darkseid drained Superman? Oh wait... confused laughing laughing

The Great Galen
Well considering he did it to beings equal/surpassing Odin in power why is it impossible. Just because he isnt marvel doesnt mean its a auto-oss for him...plz stop the wanking or im reporting some of u guys.

Inhuman

First of all DS wouldnt do that to Thor's hammer or Odin. Who's power is above DS.
Second of all wouldn't that require DS to have some sort of cosmic awareness to know what type of energies he is dealing with?

The Great Galen
He's already delt with Odin and the DC gods so he knows the score. The full manifested entity of DS is vastly greater then the odinforce, he can easily disenchat thors hammer to a ussless piece of metal and drain odin of all his power.

Inhuman
If he has any sort Cosmic Awareness it sucks ass if a change of clothes and glasses can fool him... shifty

http://i6.tinypic.com/6qae347.jpg

King_Mungi
Wasn't that Dessad as Darkseid?

Inhuman
Originally posted by King_Mungi

I think Dessad is the real darkseid now.
The real DS has been secretly dead for ages. 313smart

quanchi112
Well considering he did it to beings equal/surpassing Odin in power why is it impossible. Just because he isnt marvel doesnt mean its a auto-oss for him...plz stop the wanking or im reporting some of u guys. Odin oneshots characters like Superman. They arent even a bother to him while Darkseid runs from characters like this.

quanchi112
He's already delt with Odin and the DC gods so he knows the score. The full manifested entity of DS is vastly greater then the odinforce, he can easily disenchat thors hammer to a ussless piece of metal and drain odin of all his power. Marvels Odin>>dcs Odin.

LORD B
team 1 wins comfortably

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Yeah, it was retconned into being Desaad in disguise.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LORD B
team 1 wins comfortably Odin doesnt even need Thor as he wins this on his own. smile

llagrok
Orion/DS vs Odin is like SS/Thanos vs Odin.

quanchi112
Orion/DS vs Odin is like SS/Thanos vs Odin. Execpt for a few things. Darkseid would get owned immediately while Odin failed to put Thanos down and had more than enough time to do so. Not to mention that Thanos had an upgrade since then.

llagrok
Execpt for a few things. Darkseid would get owned immediately while Odin failed to put Thanos down and had more than enough time to do so. Not to mention that Thanos had an upgrade since then.

mmmmm

That's pure bias.

quanchi112
mmmmm

That's pure bias. No it isnt. Thanos has greater durability than Darkseid by a wide margin. Thanos has also gotten more powerful since his confrontation with Odin.

gogogadgetgo
current orion and current darkseid wins by double teaming current thor and kicking his ass all over the place and winning 10/10

......coz current odin is currently dead.....and dead people/or gods arent gonna do squat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
current orion and current darkseid wins by double teaming current thor and kicking his ass all over the place and winning 10/10

......coz current odin is currently dead.....and dead people/or gods arent gonna do squat. Uhm for the sake of this thread hes alive. Odin solos.

gogogadgetgo
Uhm for the sake of this thread hes alive. Odin solos.

just playin stick out tongue

dont really follow darkseid and or orion.

deciding factor is probably odin vs darkseid as orion could probably draw with thor for a good while

quanchi112
just playin stick out tongue

dont really follow darkseid and or orion.

deciding factor is probably odin vs darkseid as orion could probably draw with thor for a good while Darkseid is a cool character but hes kinda boring at the same time.

Inhuman
Darkseid is a cool character but hes kinda boring at the same time.

He has some kick ass hair though

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
He has some kick ass hair though laughing Hopefuly Darkseid does something other than just sit there and wait to be killed in death of the new gods.

gogogadgetgo
Darkseid is a cool character but hes kinda boring at the same time.

i don't know....he looks kinda silly...and his oa seems like an "i win button" to me..which is really cheezy...and i dont like cheeze

Bad Ash231
i don't know....he looks kinda silly...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/450_newgods_darkseid.jpg

lulz... skirt.

gogogadgetgo
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/450_newgods_darkseid.jpg

lulz... skirt.

laughing laughing

ung! dont look up! dont look up!!!

laughing

Inhuman
Knee high whore boots

Bad Ash231
Knee high whore boots

Skirt?

Knee high boots?

I'm starting to understand why Nver likes Darkseid so much...

Inhuman
Skirt?
Knee high boots?
I'm starting to understand why Nver likes Darkseid so much...

lul'z ermmvin

thtadthtshldntb

......coz current odin is currently dead.....and dead people/or gods arent gonna do squat.

Dead Odin could still create solar systems, use the Odinforce, storm Hel and overcome the power of Hela over the spirits of the Asgardian dead who have not fallen in battle and remove Thor from Hel, etc.

Dead Odin is still one bad a... mo fo...

llagrok
Dead Odin doesn't have the odinforce and is pretty much......dead.

I'm sure the OP meant classic Thor and classic Odin

quanchi112
i don't know....he looks kinda silly...and his oa seems like an "i win button" to me..which is really cheezy...and i dont like cheeze He is still cool and isnt really cheesy.

Bad Ash231
He is still cool and isnt really cheesy.

skirt.

Knee high whore boots

Does not compute.

quanchi112
Does not compute. He is comfortable with his sexuality.

Mel Gibson wore a kilt in Braveheart and he was still cool.

guy222
Odin/Thor FTW

Bad Ash231
He is comfortable with his sexuality.

Mel Gibson wore a kilt in Braveheart and he was still cool.

That's because he wore a kilt, which is not a skirt. no expression

uhuh

quanchi112
That's because he wore a kilt, which is not a skirt. no expression

uhuh Alright I didnt want to have to tell you this but that isnt Darkseid its Desaad posing as Darkseid.

smile

Bad Ash231
Alright I didnt want to have to tell you this but that isnt Darkseid its Desaad posing as Darkseid.

smile

Desaad is posing as a Darkseid action figure?

BobbyD
Forgive me if I'm ignorant here, but couldn't Odin solo the field?

quanchi112
Desaad is posing as a Darkseid action figure? Yes he so desperately wants to be Darkseid theres no telling what he wont do.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BobbyD
Forgive me if I'm ignorant here, but couldn't Odin solo the field? And easily.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by BobbyD
Forgive me if I'm ignorant here, but couldn't Odin solo the field?

Go read Darkseid's respect thread, then come back here and apologize for your ignorance. wink

Bad Ash231
Go read Darkseid's respect thread, then come back here and apologize for your ignorance. wink

Go read Odin's respect thread, then come back here and apologize for your ignorance.

quanchi112
Go read Darkseid's respect thread, then come back here and apologize for your ignorance. wink Uhm he is right. Odin would crush Darkseid and Orion. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.