Goldeneye Uncut !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
The goldeneye dvd is uncut does anyone know what was cut from the film ?? any scenes ?? thanks

pr1983
i have it at home, i have no idea whats been restored, when i get home i'll have a look and post for you...

coolmovies
Thanks alot

guy222
Originally posted by pr1983
i have it at home, i have no idea whats been restored, when i get home i'll have a look and post for you...

Can u let me know as well. Looking for it for awhile

smile

Kazenji
I'm also would like to whats the difference

coolmovies
nothings new its the same

Kazenji
Thats just stupid why the hell called it uncut if nothing is new

History Buff
I never heard about an uncut Goldeneye version. But i'm very sceptical about a new version with "never before seen footage".

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I would definitely want to watch the uncut version.

Ahnold
Hmmm ... interesting; I had no idea that the "Goldeneye" DVD featured some sort of "uncut" version of the film ...

This is just a theory as to at least one cut sequence that could have been restored for the DVD, but I remember reading aaages ago that the filmakers cut out a very short bit where xenia headbutts natalya during the fight in the jungle (which takes place towards the end of the movie); this was to ensure that the film got a lower rating. This sequence could be in the extended cut, I'm not sure ...

vader sith
Originally posted by History Buff
I never heard about an uncut Goldeneye version. But i'm very sceptical about a new version with "never before seen footage". i havent heard about an uncut version nether

glunark
On tv they usually trim down the scene where Xenia shags her first victim to death.

Headbutts do tend to get cut out of films in britian though, we even lost one in Attack of the clones, where Obi Wan headbutts Jango.

Which stupidly enough, while cut out of the film, is shown in the making off on the same disk!

Lord Shadow Z
They usually cut down the fight scene between Bond and Trevelyan at the end. The whole thing is one of the best fight scenes I've seen in a movie.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by vader sith
i havent heard about an uncut version nether

yeah I did not know there was one either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.