You know You've Had Too Much _____ When _____.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
Well there you have it.

Just follow the guidelines and enjoy. wink

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

dave_kodak
You know You've Had Too Much soup When a battle axe fly's into your skull killing you.

Slay
You know you've had too much food when Da Moose refuses to have sex with you.

cain marko
you know when you have had to muc KMC when you go around using your username as your name

dave_kodak
Originally posted by cain marko
you know when you have had to muc KMC when you go around using your username as your name
welll ive been doing that since long before i joined kmc so does that apply for me?

FoxMeister
You know you've had too much beer when you're doing the no pants dance with a tent post no expression

johnnyforever
You Know You've Had Too Much Johnny Depp When He's All You Think About All Day. no expression

FoxMeister
You know you've had to much Foxes when you no longer have eyes

Strangelove
You know you've had too much Strangelove when you won't settle for normal love any more smokin'

Mesirus
You know you've had too much when i'm actually funny

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by dave_kodak
You know You've Had Too Much soup When a battle axe fly's into your skull killing you.

Great the Vraya
You know you've had too much to drink when you find "moustachio" over in the corner is becoming attractive.

Mr. Sandman
You know you've had too much sex when your penis falls off.

Ultraman Baltan
You know you've had too much working out when you can't even straighten your arms for two days. TWO F*CKING DAYS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.