what about a kotor movie you all think that might be cool????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Mace
what about a kotor movie rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance never know eek! eek! it could happen Happy Dance

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by Darth_Mace
what about a kotor movie rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance never know eek! eek! it could happen Happy Dance

Could happen but if it did...... Well I would watch until I fainted I love Kotor!!!

But back to reality in the game you have choice in a movie.... Well is gonna be light side or dark side?

Imagine how long it would take to make it and the game was long enough.

wink

Darth_Mace
THATS TRUE DARTH ZED BUT I STILL THINK THAT THEY WOULD MAKE A KILLING OFF OF IT.SO MAYBE THEY MIGHT CONSIDER IT Happy Dance Happy Dance

DoucheFace
They would also have to decide wether the main char be male or female, if they did make a kotor movie, they should do a trilogy

Mando wars

Kotor I

Kotor II The sith lords

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by Darth_Mace
THATS TRUE DARTH ZED BUT I STILL THINK THAT THEY WOULD MAKE A KILLING OFF OF IT.SO MAYBE THEY MIGHT CONSIDER IT Happy Dance Happy Dance

smile I agree that they might make cos of the money their'll make but how long will it take?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Darth Zedster
Could happen but if it did...... Well I would watch until I fainted I love Kotor!!!

But back to reality in the game you have choice in a movie.... Well is gonna be light side or dark side?

Imagine how long it would take to make it and the game was long enough.

wink

Kotor was not a long game compared to basically any other RPG out to day.

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Kotor was not a long game compared to basically any other RPG out to day.

Ok.... What charactors would include if you made your own version?

wink

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Darth Zedster
Ok.... What charactors would include if you made your own version?

wink

Do you mean a movie or a game? The game could have used more planets to travel to and more interaction among the characters themselves. Not to mention that whether you travel the Light or Dark path doesn't matter until near the end of the game so basically you're still good just being a thug until finally the end.

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Do you mean a movie or a game? The game could have used more planets to travel to and more interaction among the characters themselves. Not to mention that whether you travel the Light or Dark path doesn't matter until near the end of the game so basically you're still good just being a thug until finally the end.

A movie

Darth_Frost
I think there should be the movie triology...
1. Jedi Civil War ( Revan is MALE!)
2. After the War ( Exile is FEMALE!)
3. KotOR 3...

Anyway great topic... the idea is great!!!!

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by Darth_Frost
I think there should be the movie triology...
1. Jedi Civil War ( Revan is MALE!)
2. After the War ( Exile is FEMALE!)
3. KotOR 3...

Anyway great topic... the idea is great!!!!

Agreed.

:Zedster rises hand in favor:

P.S If you made the kotor 3 movie before the game what would happen in it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.