Ahmadinejad's letter to the American people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
It's all Israels fault

Robtard
More rants from a religious zealot.

PVS
isreal does share much of the blame.
just because an ass hole says it doesnt make it not worth pondering.

Oncewhite
Right. The only folks that will like this are the ones who hate Jews.

Fishy
He's still an ******* though....

Besides he's as responsible as many other party's there and is constantly trying to provoke the rest of the world. Bad thing is that he actually can..

Soleran
Originally posted by PVS
just because an ass hole says it doesnt make it not worth pondering.

That thought crosses my mind everytime I read your posts!

Lets move all the folks in Israel to Germany now!

He put to much sugarcoated fluff in the letter for me to believe it.

PVS
Originally posted by Oncewhite
Right. The only folks that will like this are the ones who hate Jews.

disagreement/condemnation of the bruality committed under the isreali government's occupation does not equate to antisemitism. ahmadinejad IS an antisemite and a holocaust denier, granted, however that is irrelevant. dont turn a political discussion into a jewish persecution topic, because thats a weak cop out.

PVS
Originally posted by Soleran
That thought crosses my mind everytime I read your posts!

oh is it time to enjoy the company of mr. hyde troll again?

Originally posted by Soleran
Lets move all the folks in Israel to Germany now!

He put to much sugarcoated fluff in the letter for me to believe it.
let the strawman bashing begin. now since i pointed out that isreal is oppressive towards palistinians, i automatically am an antisemite, nazi, and agree with the iranian president's letter. thumb up thanks for your brain fart input

Soleran
Originally posted by PVS
oh is it time to enjoy the company of mr. hyde troll again?

let the strawman bashing begin. now since i pointed out that isreal is oppressive towards palistinians, i automatically am an antisemite, nazi, and agree with the iranian president's letter. thumb up thanks for your brain fart input

Don't get sensitive on me now PVS, I was just joking around with you.

My point about move the Israelites to Germany was well we moved them to Israel now and look at the escapade we have to go through, make Germany deal with it, they started it, I just played the blame game and I won!

Oncewhite
Originally posted by PVS
disagreement/condemnation of the bruality committed under the isreali government's occupation does not equate to antisemitism. ahmadinejad IS an antisemite and a holocaust denier, granted, however that is irrelevant. dont turn a political discussion into a jewish persecution topic, because thats a weak cop out.

That wasn't my intention, I happen to be pretty neutral on these issues. I made an observation, I would presume that most who hate them would find refuge in his words. And "his words" are basically, "lets fight against THEM", appealing that "we" have a lot in common, seems like he wants to win the West over to fight against them. Correct me if I am wrong, but during the holy war in Europe, the Jews fought with the Christians to rid Europe of Islam. They never forgot, and now they want the Christians to side with Islam to fight against Jews. That's all I am trying to say, and it's just an observation, it's not a fact or something I hold dear to my heart.

PVS
Originally posted by Oncewhite
That wasn't my intention, I happen to be pretty neutral on these issues. I made an observation, I would presume that most who hate them would find refuge in his words. And "his words" are basically, "lets fight against THEM", appealing that "we" have a lot in common, seems like he wants to win the West over to fight against them. Correct me if I am wrong, but during the holy war in Europe, the Jews fought with the Christians to rid Europe of Islam. They never forgot, and now they want the Christians to side with Islam to fight against Jews. That's all I am trying to say, and it's just an observation, it's not a fact or something I hold dear to my heart.

yeah, you have a valid point, however i dont think he's looking for such a profound union of religion, but rather trying to manipulate people into buying the crap he's selling by burying it in a mound of truth, truth which he himself believes none of...particularly human rights and liberty.

people like him advance the agenda of those who wage war for profit. he aids in the spin from the whitehouse by bringing up such points as well, further pushing the spin myth that left=supporting fundamentalist wackos.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by PVS
yeah, you have a valid point, however i dont think he's looking for such a profound union of religion, but rather trying to manipulate people into buying the crap he's selling by burying it in a mound of truth, truth which he himself believes none of...particularly human rights and liberty.

people like him advance the agenda of those who wage war for profit. he aids in the spin from the whitehouse by bringing up such points as well, further pushing the spin myth that left=supporting fundamentalist wackos.

Well, you are right, I doubt he cares for "liberty or human rights".

And, I remember something vaguely from economics about war and profit. Seems like poor countries go to war for petty reasons and rich countries go to war for economic reasons. I would hate to be in a country that goes to war for petty reasons. Even the poor in this country have much more options then in any other poor who is living in an impoverished country. Can you imagine having hardly any land to plow, and your leader is in a cock fight and you gotta stop working to rub sticks for arrows? And guess what, the "enemy" has no assets, so basically, everyone is wasting material, time, and lives just to be in a cock fight with two village idiot leaders, driving the "country" into further poverty. confused

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS

While I agree that the "You must be a Jew-hater" is a weak minded cop-out for merely saying someone did something wrong, but you're choice/use of the word occupation is dishonest though. If Israel is merely "occupying" Palestinian land, than just about every nation is "occupying" someone else's homeland. Shit, Jordan and Syria both "occupied" more Palestinian land than the Jews ever did, yet no one decries them for it.

PVS
Originally posted by Robtard
While I agree that the "You must be a Jew-hater" is a weak minded cop-out for merely saying someone did something wrong, but you're choice/use of the word occupation is dishonest though. If Israel is merely "occupying" Palestinian land, than just about every nation is "occupying" someone else's homeland. Shit, Jordan and Syria both "occupied" more Palestinian land than the Jews ever did, yet no one decries them for it.

im talking of oppression and brutality going on today

Kinneary
That is the greatest line I've ever read in my life. It's almost like he's saying that for some of us days do go by without new crime. That's outstanding. I love this guy.

I especially like how he kept calling me a noble American. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.