Cyclops versus Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
No Prep

Which boyscout wins?

boriquaking55
The shield can't protect Captain's whole body from an omniblast. Cyke should take this everytime unless he's ambushed.

Soljer
Cyclops 9/10.

Cap has to get one win.....cause...well?

He's Cap. no expression.

Omega-level
Cyke, easily. Street-levers in general have few chances against him.

srankmissingnin
Double ko. Cap throws his shield which ricochets around before hitting Scott in the back of the head while being unprotected by his shield Cap gets blasted. wink

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Cyclops 9/10.

Cap has to get one win.....cause...well?

He's Cap. no expression.

Couldn't have said it better myself. stick out tongue

Omega-level
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Double ko. Cap throws his shield which ricochets around before hitting Scott in the back of the head while being unprotected by his shield Cap gets blasted. wink

Cyclops can blast him before Cap throws his shield, if he begins visorless, he does it every single time.

Terryc250
optic blast is overrated, optic blast rarely kills anyone, ppl always get up after being hit

xmarksthespot
Been done. Cyclops.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Terryc250
optic blast is overrated, optic blast rarely kills anyone, ppl always get up after being hit

Yeah sure wenn he took of his visor he detroyed atleast 2 sentinels and a forrest.

Don't see cap getting up wenn hit with that.

Omega-level
Originally posted by Terryc250

Because Cyclops is usually not trying to kill anyone. He took down Apocalypse and open a big hole in Onslaught's armor when he was not holding back. Cap. America has no chance of winning.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Omega-level
Because Cyclops is usually not trying to kill anyone. He took down Apocalypse and open a big hole in Onslaught's armor when he was not holding back. Cap. America has no chance of winning.

QFT. Full power optic blast can pulverize adamantium. So long, Cap.

pr1983
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Been done. Cyclops.

yes

Kurash
cap rolls on the ground as soon as the fight starts whilst throwing his shield, thus knockin out cyclops. Had the shield not hit him, cap would just continue rolling and repeat the process. Lets not forget how evasive cap can be

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Kurash
cap rolls on the ground as soon as the fight starts whilst throwing his shield, thus knockin out cyclops. Had the shield not hit him, cap would just continue rolling and repeat the process. Lets not forget how evasive cap can be

What the f**k?

My friend, go pick up X-Men #1. It has a great introduction and description as to who Cyclops is.

Kurash
Originally posted by Metalmanx
What the f**k?

My friend, go pick up X-Men #1. It has a great introduction and description as to who Cyclops is.

oh i know what hes capable of, i just felt cap needed a little love

Omega-level
Originally posted by Kurash
oh i know what hes capable of, i just felt cap needed a little love

Reality is cruel evil face

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
No Prep

Which boyscout wins?

scott

Alfheim
How long does the omni blast last for? Is it a qucik burst or a constant stream?

Supreme being
Originally posted by Alfheim
How long does the omni blast last for? Is it a qucik burst or a constant stream?
gossip Rumour has it that its an endless source of energy that links to another dimension cant remember where i got that one from.

Juntai
I'll go with the guy who can shoot lazers from his eyes over the MA expert.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Supreme being
gossip Rumour has it that its an endless source of energy that links to another dimension cant remember where i got that one from.

Well even if he has an endless source Cyclops cant blast that much power forever. That doesnt really answer the question.

Martian_mind
Long enough.

That answer it? stick out tongue

Alfheim
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Long enough.

That answer it? stick out tongue

Well how long is long enough? A second? A minute? innocent

Martian_mind
Well how long is long enough? A second? A minute? innocent

To deal with Cap?

0. 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 of a second innocent

Alfheim
To deal with Cap?

0. 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 of a second innocent

Well I would disagree, if he can only do it for a second...but im just asking regardless of wether you think Cap can find way to survive how long can he keep it going? innocent

Martian_mind
Cover would be useless as the omni-blast llevelled a sentinel,a forest and left a big-ass crater in the ground,even though it only went for a second.So Cap is screwed more then a little boy dressed as Robin at Michael Jacksons Neverland.

innocent

Alfheim
Cover would be useless as the omni-blast llevelled a sentinel,a forest and left a big-ass crater in the ground,even though it only went for a second.So Cap is screwed more then a little boy dressed as Robin at Michael Jacksons Neverland.

innocent

Please could you just answer the question? How long can he keep the omni blast going?

Made my halo drop....damn you. miffed:

Supreme being
Please could you just answer the question? How long can he keep the omni blast going?

Well i don't think its ever been depicted as having a certain amount of time before it burns out, like i said endless energy.

Martian_mind

We've only seen the mother once,it went for about three seconds,Cap wouldn't survive the initial second so it's irrelevant anyway.

however Cyclops was ablle to produce more force then a dam or something for like 10 seconds.

Alfheim
Well i don't think its ever been depicted as having a certain amount of time before it burns out, like i said endless energy.

Well obvoulsy Cyclops does not have endless stamina, the source may endless but hes not.

Supreme being
We've only seen the mother once,it went for about three seconds,Cap wouldn't survive the initial second so it's irrelevant anyway.

however Cyclops was ablle to produce more force then a dam or something for like 10 seconds.

I don't think cyclops would need that amount of output to take out the cap, just widen the blast a bit with minimum output should do it.

Supreme being
Well obvoulsy Cyclops does not have endless stamina, the source may endless but hes not.

OK fair enough but since you have asked a question hope you don't ming me asking one of my own but how is cap going to dodge the blast?

Martian_mind
I don't think cyclops would need that amount of output to take out the cap, just widen the blast a bit with minimum output should do it.

He just wanted time.

I think aps dead in the first second if Clops wishes.

Alfheim

Mutie scum! angrymob Send him back to Genosha!

Meh....seems that Cyke wins this.

Martian_mind
Mutie scum! angrymob Send him back to Genosha!

Meh....seems that Cyke wins this.

Caps a drug addict and the Punishers a psychotic homicidal emo.

Seems Cyclops gets the best deal...stick out tongue

Alfheim
Caps a drug addict and the Punishers a psychotic homicidal emo.

Seems Cyclops gets the best deal...stick out tongue

angrymob Down with mutants!

Martian_mind
angrymob Down with mutants!

Rascist...

we should be cleaning drugs and serial killers off the street,not worrying about catie green skin or Validus head-wang.

Alfheim
Rascist...

we should be cleaning drugs and serial killers off the street,not worrying about catie green skin or Validus head-wang.

Yeah well..... there not born with genetic spoons in their mouths. Mutants are spoilt brats. We'll kick your ass with no powers anyday.

Martian_mind
Yeah well..... there not born with genetic spoons in their mouths. Mutants are spoilt brats. We'll kick your ass with no powers anyday.

No,you just need Drug abuse and one-sided prep to stand a chance.

funny thing is,Cap has one of those and he's still screwed here stick out tongue

Alfheim
No,you just need Drug abuse and one-sided prep to stand a chance.

funny thing is,Cap has one of those and he's still screwed here stick out tongue

Yeah Bullseye vs Gambit anyone? Gambit got owned! Beast vs Cap anyone...Beast owned! stick out tongue

Forget about getting psycho off the street we should get crazy women with reality altering powers out of existence. Hell mutans are so dangerous they're doing our job for us. stick out tongue

Martian_mind
Yeah Bullseye vs Gambit anyone? Gambit got owned! Beast vs Cap anyone...Beast owned! stick out tongue

Forget about getting psycho off the street we should get crazy women with reality altering powers out of existence. Hell mutans are so dangerous they're doing our job for us. stick out tongue

Gambit shouldn't have been owned...he's nearly as good an aim,but has a perma-blast radius.

Only you think Cap would win lass.

She set everything straight didn't she?then rid the world of most of the mutants,so your in a crazy womens debt.

Alfheim
Gambit shouldn't have been owned...he's nearly as good an aim

No hes not he cant kill somebody with atoothpick without using his powers

,but has a perma-blast radius.

What now? Dont think he had that before.

She set everything straight didn't she?then rid the world of most of the mutants,so your in a crazy womens debt.

Yeah well wed dont need her anyway. Im pretty sure Dr strange could do the same....so there.

Furthermore Cap doesnt need drugs. Hes made a pissed off Thunderstrike look stupid without the SSS. Im pretty sure Thunderstrike can handle a good deal of mutants.

Martian_mind
No hes not he cant kill somebody with atoothpick without using his powers

What now? Dont think he had that before.

Yeah well wed dont need her anyway. Im pretty sure Dr strange could do the same....so there.

Furthermore Cap doesnt need drugs. Hes made a pissed off Thunderstrike look stupid without the SSS. Im pretty sure Thunderstrike can handle a good deal of mutants.

I said nearly,and aim is about accuracy,that would be technique.

Thunderstrike was a chump.

Alfheim
I said nearly,and aim is about accuracy,that would be technique.

Well nearly aint good enough. Bah!

Thunderstrike was a chump.

Yeah sure. Knocked off Juggernauts helmet...what a chump even Juggernaut commented on the force of the blow.

Anyway...who does Thanos have under constant survillance.....whats that....yeah think you.

Martian_mind
Well nearly aint good enough. Bah!

Yeah sure. Knocked off Juggernauts helmet...what a chump even Juggernaut commented on the force of the blow.

Anyway...who does Thanos have under constant survillance.....whats that....yeah think you.

Bah to you too.

Haven'y you seen Swankies sig?anyone can get a helmet,hell,i could steal Thors if i was a comic Character.

So...Thanos is a closet pervert?

Alfheim
Bah to you too.

Bah.

Haven'y you seen Swankies sig?anyone can get a helmet,hell,i could steal Thors if i was a comic Character.

Swankies sig isnt canon.

So...Thanos is a closet pervert?

Yeah well your just jealous he doesnt find mutants attractive.

Martian_mind
Bah.

Swankies sig isnt canon.

Yeah well your just jealous he doesnt find mutants attractive.

Bah

No,but it makes a good point.

Mysztique can wtf pwn any norm evil face

Alfheim
Bah

Double Bah.

No,but it makes a good point.

Yeah well i'll make a sig where anybody can beat up Thanos.

Mysztique can wtf pwn any norm evil face

Im sure they are lots of hot humans. Sharon Carter aint bad either.

StyleTime
Gambit shouldn't have been owned...he's nearly as good an aim,but has a perma-blast radius.

Gambit was holding back in that issue. Bullseye only won because of that.

Cyclops beats Captain America.

Alfheim
Originally posted by StyleTime
Gambit was holding back in that issue. Bullseye only won because of that.

Cyclops beats Captain America.

At any rate Bullseye should still be able to beat him. Gambit isnt as accurate as Bullseye

xmarksthespot
Gambit doesn't need to be as accurate as Bullseye. All his projectiles have a blast radius due to their explosion.

StyleTime
At any rate Bullseye should still be able to beat him. Gambit isnt as accurate as Bullseye
Under fifty feet their accuracy difference is negligible though. Gambit can hit half-millimeter targets at the aforementioned distance. Gambit's projectiles also explode, so Gambit won't even have to land direct hits.

Gambit has every single other advantage in that fight as well. Bullseye sole advantage is his accuracy.

You're right that Bullseye is more accurate. It would allow him to win only in dart throwing contests though. In battle, Gambit has other attributes than just his projectiles unlike Bullseye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.