Superman vs. Wonder Woman (w/ Mjolnir)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Superman

vs.

Wonder Woman with Mjolnir AND Captain America's shield .

Assume she can pick up Mjolnir and use it's full potential for this battle.

Who wins?

Madvillain

UniOmni
If she can match him with her regular trinkets, the hammer is going to put her over him by a fair bit.

She murders him.

Wally West
Yep, Wonder Woman for the win!

Howard_Jones
If she could use the hammer, which she wouldn't be able to, then she'd win.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
If she could use the hammer, which she wouldn't be able to, then she'd win. There's more support that she can wield Mjolnir, than the contrary.

Madvillain
Don't know if she can use it, but she can definately pick it up.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
There's more support that she can wield Mjolnir, than the contrary.

Marvel vs DC isn't canon.

Also, if Superman can't lift it, then why would a crazy feminist murderer be able to?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Madvillain
Don't know if she can use it, but she can definately pick it up.

What's the difference?confused

There's more support that she can wield Mjolnir, than the contrary.

Luv the sig sweetie.big grin

The Weather God
If wonder women knew how to use it then she would be able to fry him like a half baked turkey on a thanksgiving dinner plate. She can't so superman owns her 10/10.

Edit: reread the first post which say's she can, WW 10/10

xmarksthespot

Also, if Superman can't lift it, then why would a crazy feminist murderer be able to? She's lifted it twice in different books iirc. For the most part fights in crossovers aren't canon because they're either riddled with PIS or fanvoted or both.

Edit: Superman is not really "a warrior born".

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Luv the sig sweetie.big grin Not sure if it's too "busy".

Howard_Jones
She's lifted it twice in different books iirc. For the most part fights in crossovers aren't canon because they're either riddled with PIS or fanvoted or both.

She lifted it in Marvel vs DC, and you're forgetting that she's killed in cold blood since then.

Also, NONE of Marvel vs DC is canon.

DarkCrawler
Thor hasn't killed in cold blood...? What the f**k?

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Thor hasn't killed in cold blood...? What the f**k?

Not in a rage. He's killed out of necessity. I'm talking about a murder.

LethalFemme
Not sure if it's too "busy".

I actually like it as is. Its not as if its stripes and polka dots.big grin

Also, if Superman can't lift it, then why would a crazy feminist murderer be able to?

Why would Superman be able too?

Howard_Jones
Why would Superman be able too?

He did for a short time, but then Odin just flat out said no, and deemed him unworthy.

Draco69
Not in a rage. He's killed out of necessity. I'm talking about a murder.

WW killed out of necessity has well. Several times.

What the f**k?

And Thor has killed several people because they pissed him off.

That's why there's a "Warrior Madness" Thor....

xmarksthespot
Not in a rage. He's killed out of necessity. I'm talking about a murder. She killed out of necessity. The lasso was around him - he was telling the truth. It was necessary to kill him.

Madvillain
What's the difference?confused

Between lifting something up, and being able to use it effectively? Well use your own goddamn brain to answer that one.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Draco69
WW killed out of necessity has well. Several times.

What the f**k?

And Thor has killed several people because they pissed him off.

That's why there's a "Warrior Madness" Thor....

You've obviously never read Blood and Thunder.

btw Femme, here's the scan I was talking about:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/liftingmjolnir.jpg

LethalFemme
He did for a short time, but then Odin just flat out said no, and deemed him unworthy.

Okay sweetie Wonder Woman is far more worthy of any type of god/myth anything than Superman is. Its like saying why would she have a better chance of beating Thor than Superman. ABC logic doesn't work here.erm

Draco69

You obviously read "Sacrifice" incorrectly....

Diana killed Maxwell Lord because she believed it was the only true way to free Superman from his control.

She also killed Deimos because he was about to implode his home dimension on her friends.

She kills only if necessity.

I notice you call her " a Nazi-Feminist" which shows you're just another fan with a vendetta against her politics rather than her character much less possessing any tangible knowledge about the character herself.

Howard_Jones
Okay sweetie Wonder Woman is far more worthy of any type of god/myth anything than Superman is. Its like saying why would she have a better chance of beating Thor than Superman. ABC logic doesn't work here.erm

ABC Logic? Give me proof that she's more worthy than Superman. To be honest, Superman is a boy scout with a heart of gold. Wonder Woman is a raving loon.

Draco69

Superman CAN'T lift the hammer under normal circumstances simply because he doesn't have a "warrior's heart" like Thor, Diana, Hercules or Namor.

It has nothing to do with Boy-Scoutness....why do you all think Horse-Face could lift it?

xmarksthespot
Odin basically temporarily overruled the hammer's enchantment so that Superman could lift it even though he isn't "worthy" to.Originally posted by Madvillain
Between lifting something up, and being able to use it effectively? Well use your own goddamn brain to answer that one. If one is worth to hold it, they should technically be bestowed with the power of Thor.

Howard_Jones
You obviously read "Sacrifice" incorrectly....

Diana killed Maxwell Lord because she believed it was the only true way to free Superman from his control.

She also killed Deimos because he was about to implode his home dimension on her friends.

She kills only if necessity.

I notice you call her " a Nazi-Feminist" which shows you're just another fan with a vendetta against her politics rather than her character much less possessing any tangible knowledge about the character herself.

Yeah, give me an unbiased opinion, KASE.

I'd like to hear an undiluted opinion, because it's not hard to see that she killed Lord out of anger. She even admitted to it in IC 1.

xmarksthespot
Yeah, give me an unbiased opinion, KASE. One could say the same to you quite easily. Well not the KASE part, I have no idea what that's meant to imply.

Howard_Jones
I'm pretty sure Draco is KASE from Superherochat.

xmarksthespot

I'd like to hear an undiluted opinion, because it's not hard to see that she killed Lord out of anger. She even admitted to it in IC 1. Did you actually read Sacrifice?

Howard_Jones
Did you actually read Sacrifice?

Did you read Infinite Crisis? She admitted to killing him in cold blood!

Draco69
ABC Logic? Give me proof that she's more worthy than Superman. To be honest, Superman is a boy scout with a heart of gold. Wonder Woman is a raving loon.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Again, you're biased against WW because apparently you're insecure with the idea of feminism...much less actually understand the concept of feminism.

Madvillain
Odin basically temporarily overruled the hammer's enchantment so that Superman could lift it even though he isn't "worthy" to.If one is worth to hold it, they should technically be bestowed with the power of Thor.

in plain english. using it effectively..as thor would use it.

Draco69
Did you read Infinite Crisis? She admitted to killing him in cold blood!

She said she killed Maxwell Lord "because had to" She did what she thought was best.

And for person with an Iron Man sig...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

LethalFemme
Between lifting something up, and being able to use it effectively? Well use your own goddamn brain to answer that one.

In this case can you do one without the other?

Saw that and.....

Odin basically temporarily overruled the hammer's enchantment so that Superman could lift it even though he isn't "worthy" to.

Galan007
Superman

vs.

Who wins? meh.......

With these stipulations WW takes it.

Draco69
I'm pretty sure Draco is KASE from Superherochat.

You're paranoid....

What the f**k?

I don't go to Superherochat because they don't argue rationally.

Hell, I read a thread stating that Spider-Man could beat Martian Manhunter without his telepathy...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Howard_Jones
She said she killed Maxwell Lord "because had to" She did what she thought was best.

And for person with an Iron Man sig...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.vortrupp.de/humor/pics/bullshit.jpg

xmarksthespot
I wasn't suggesting she'd be able to use it as effectively as Thor. But she'd be able to wield it in a basic manner.Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Did you read Infinite Crisis? She admitted to killing him in cold blood! So that's a no? The term "cold blood" does not indicate "in anger".

Howard_Jones
I wasn't suggesting she'd be able to use it as effectively as Thor. But she'd be able to wield it in a basic manner.So that's a no? The term "cold blood" does not indicate "in anger".

You are aware what the definition of murder is, right. What the f**k?

Draco69

Who the f*ck are talking about?

Jesus, these newbies are mental..

I'd like to hear an undiluted opinion, because it's not hard to see that she killed Lord out of anger. She even admitted to it in IC 1.

You don't read WW.

You have no idea who WW is.

You didn't read "Sacrifice" much less the following issues that explained why she killed Lord.

You obviously didn't even understand the thematical purpose of the killing...

What the f**k?

xmarksthespot
You are aware what the definition of murder is, right. What the f**k? To kill with malicious intent, premeditation and without justification. None are applicable. Try again.

Howard_Jones
Who the f*ck are talking about?

Jesus, these newbies are mental..

You don't read WW.

You have no idea who WW is.

You didn't read "Sacrifice" much less the following issues that explained why she killed Lord.

You obviously didn't even understand the thematical purpose of the killing...

What the f**k?

Wow, you're so full of shit. Please stop making excuses.

You are aware that killing him wasn't necissary?

and before you start ranting and raving about Lasso of Truth, how well did it work on Slade?

/debate. Wonder Woman's a murderer.

Draco69
http://www.vortrupp.de/humor/pics/bullshit.jpg

*sigh*

You're obviously an immature, incredibly insecure boy who feels inadequate before the female gender, thus you feel threatened by female empowerment....

God, you're transparent...

Soleran
Why would she even want that STUPID hammer when she has a sword that can split atoms and her tiara not like blunt trauma means alot to superman but cut off his head now there's the thing to do !

Draco69
Wow, you're so full of shit. Please stop making excuses.

And you're reported.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You are aware that killing him wasn't necissary?

That's a debate in itself. Perhaps so and perhaps not. She did what she thought was best at the time...especially since Lord had a Superman puppet that could very well destroy every being on the planet....

By the way, speaking of Superman, Superman MURDERED three, helpless, powerless, and nearly catatonic Krypotonians in a trapped dimension....slowly....with Kryptonite poisoning.....it took them hours to die....and he watched them die....

Guess Supes ain't so noble after all....

and before you start ranting and raving about Lasso of Truth, how well did it work on Slade?

PIS. It works on Mr. Mxy and the Spectre for crying out loud. Slade isn't "immune" to magic....much less against Raven or Lilith....

Soljer

What the **** does it matter if Diana can or cannot wield Mjolnir? For the purposes of this fight, she CAN! That's all that matters here!

Let's put the petty bickering aside, and debate the thread at hand!

It doesn't matter if I want to make a thread where Norman Osborne can use Mjolnir, for the purposes of THAT thread, he can!

Period.

Back on topic:

Diana, with the use of Mjolnir, kills Superman.

Galan007
And you're reported.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Why did you report him for that?

And are you a Male or a Female? I really am just curious, because by how you speak I'd think you were female, but your profile gender says Male.....

Just wondering...

Draco69
Originally posted by Galan007
Why did you report him for that?

And are you a Male or a Female? I really am just curious, because by how you speak I'd think you were female, but your profile gender says Male.....

Just wondering...

I'm male...just because I like a female character....

erm

I guess if I like Martian Manhunter, I must be an alien.

Anyhoo, Howard Jones clearly has a political/personal vendetta against WW not for her character but for all the "girl power" she represents. If you've read his previous posts, it's obvious.

Galan007
I'm male...just because I like a female character....

erm

I guess if I like Martian Manhunter, I must be an alien. It was nothing against you, nor was it a slam in the slightest, you just don't see many males argue so diligently for a female character...... Thats cool though.

Draco69
Originally posted by Galan007
It was nothing against you, nor was it a slam in the slightest, you just don't see many males argue so diligently for a female character...... Thats cool though.

Except for Stormfront13....but he's special like that....

Comic book fans are socially awkward and are even more awkward towards women. (except if they're gay....even then they're incredibly awkward). So they worship "manly" characters because they have the masculinity they themselves think they lack.

Wally West
I think you could argue Wonder Woman did the right thing in Sacrifice, and I don't see how it makes her unworthy to lift Mjolnir. Its like Barry Allen killing Zoom, doesn't stop him being one of the greatest heroes ever, he just did what had to be done.

Mindship

Interesting. I've seen this with Hulk, too.
Considering how strong they are--especially moon-towing Superman--and given the nature of leverage and fulcrums: since the hammer isn't goin' anywhere, how come Supes' feet don't straighten down into the ground? evil face

oh yeah...WW+M > S

And how come Supes didn't transform when he lifted it?
Imagine that: it would be pre-crisis level all over again.
(Note to self: idea for versus thread - Superman with Mjnr versus Superman with power cosmic)

TheBadguy
Except for Stormfront13....but he's special like that....

Comic book fans are socially awkward and are even more awkward towards women. (except if they're gay....even then they're incredibly awkward). So they worship "manly" characters because they have the masculinity they themselves think they lack.

this is definitely a woman

Draco69
Originally posted by TheBadguy

Bastard....

mad

stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Originally posted by TheBadguy

I heard he paints his nails.ninja

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Mindship
oh yeah...WW+M > S

And how come Supes didn't transform when he lifted it?Perhaps for one to be bestowed the power of Thor they'd have to be worthy even if they were given a one-off to just lift it.

Mindship
I was thinking this...
If one is worthy, one can lift the hammer and transform, as long as it isn't already being used for that purpose.

When Superman was fighting Thor, Thor was already, well, Thor. The hammer was already "on."

When WW picked it up (the only one I know about is in the DC/Marvel crossover), I'm figuring maybe Thor had already returned to Blake-form back at his battle site with Marvel. For a few seconds, the hammer was "off" until Diana picked it up.

Which is why I started wondering, "What if Superman lifted the hammer and it went "on"? ...yowzer...

xmarksthespot
Hmm, interesting. I just thought I'd read the inscription literally "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor." and that maybe while Superman was given a one-off opportunity to lift it, he still wasn't worthy to wield Mjolnir's power.

Madvillain
Diana ftw!

quanchi112
WW wins.

~The Wickerman~
On topic, I say Diana wins.

Off topic, concerning whether she'd be worthy, I say no. Let me ask you this: how many people has Batman killed as compared to her? How does he react to things as compared to her? And now recall his history, the kind of villains he faces, the kind of life he's had and the evil he's seen as compared to growing up on an island of women.

Yeah...she has all the reason in the world to go apesh1t doesn't she? roll eyes (sarcastic)

ultimatethor
WW wins

zeel
Superman

vs.

Who wins?

This fight goes to wonder woman for sure, this is almost identical to thor vs supes,

Diana and thor are very much the same in alot of ways. Except diana is a hell of alot faster and shes just as agressive as thor, and i think she will fight smarter too. Thor tends to brawl at the wrong time lol when he should be using his hammer in some cases.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.