If I killed my flatmate...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lady Fianna
....would I go to jail?

If they had seriously provoked me, and I beat them with a candlestick and shoved their body in the mysterious cupboards in the hallway, would I go to jail?

I'm trying to decide whether it's worth risking my degree, or whether I should just lock them in my bathroom for a day in the hope they would learn their lesson.

Opinions?

Röland
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
....would I go to jail?

If they had seriously provoked me, and I beat them with a candlestick and shoved their body in the mysterious cupboards in the hallway, would I go to jail?

I'm trying to decide whether it's worth risking my degree, or whether I should just lock them in my bathroom for a day in the hope they would learn their lesson.

Opinions?

Not if you hid the body well, like say, in the walls. shifty

~Da Moose~
....would I go to jail?

Opinions?

laughing Ash...you live alone...so, likely not. You'd just end up in the asylum.

Lady Fianna

The Pict
If you do kill your flat mate can I move in with you?

LethalFemme
....would I go to jail?

Opinions?

Depends. Is it a guy or a girl? Can you fit their clothing? Would you have a good alibi? Best bet watch CSI and all the other shows like that and then make a plan.yes

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by The Pict
If you do kill your flat mate can I move in with you? As long as the dead bodies in the walls don't bother you, go ahead. big grin

Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
laughing Ash...you live alone...so, likely not. You'd just end up in the asylum.

I only said I live alone in the hope that you'd realise I didn't like living with other people and leave me alone. ermm

Röland
Mmmm, yes...the walls. Now that is a very good idea. hmm

Even better idea is if after you've disposed of them and if you can stomach it, chop them up then hide them in the walls.

I'm sick and twisted. eek!

§P0oONY
Yes. Yes you would....

Strangelove
....would I go to jail?It's likely but not certain.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Strangelove
It's likely but not certain.

I'm afraid it is certain... Especially with this thread as evidence.

Lady Fianna
It's likely but not certain. Shame...shame. Justice system these days....no

Strangelove

§P0oONY
Assuming the police follow your internet activity hmm I'm sure they'd be competent enough to do that.

Strangelove

Lady Fianna

§P0oONY
I might get lucky big grin

Not with me darling.... hmm

LethalFemme
I might get lucky big grin

If you go to prison I'm quite sure you will.stick out tongue

Madman_V3N0M
The FBI DOES watch the internet!
I have proof:

"<Stormrider> I should bomb something
<Stormrider> ...and it's off the cuff remarks like that that are the reason I don't log chats
<Stormrider> Just in case the FBI ever needs anything on me
<Elzie_Ann> I'm sure they can just get it from someone who DOES log chats.
*** FBI has joined #gamecubecafe
<FBI> We saw it anyway.
*** FBI has quit IRC (Quit: )"

ThePittman

Lady Fianna

Strangelove
I might get lucky big grin Remember, though, there is no statute of limitations on murder.

Lady Fianna
Remember, though, there is no statute of limitations on murder. Quite. leftright

LethalFemme
Ah, a man after my own heart. big grin

He'll cut it out and eat it. I've seen him do so.scared

ThePittman

§P0oONY
Ah, a man after my own heart. big grin

He has a hot wife... I don't think he's after your heart... hmm

DAMN THEE PITTMAN; BEATING ME TO IT!

ThePittman
Remember, though, there is no statute of limitations on murder. There is, your life span stick out tongue

Strangelove
Originally posted by ThePittman
There is, your life span stick out tongue hmm too true

ThePittman

Prabhodh
If it was provoked you could use that as a defence but only a partial defence, you'd still go to jail for manslaughter.

Lady Fianna

§P0oONY
huh I don't think it would be happening for you, even if he hadn't beaten you to it. no

Shush noob. I don't remember asking for you opinion. hmm

Syren
Fi, can I help?

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by Syren
Fi, can I help? With the murdering? Yes you may. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.