wally west (vs) blackheart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

great_dane
well??

great_dane
blackheart would be ran to the end of time in a picosecond. i say flash 10/10

Soleran
Time has no value without work measured its just a thing to allow you to track your daily functions.

Blackheart is behond such foolish notions, Flash dies.

great_dane
so. but when time ends, everything in the time stream and time line also ends. flash 10/10

not to mention, sending him through diff. dimensions and multi universes while imping him in the face

Soleran
Originally posted by great_dane
so. but when time ends, everything in the time stream and time line also ends. flash 10/10

not to mention, sending him through diff. dimensions and multi universes while imping him in the face

You're limiting your mind to brainnumbing Flash antics, Blackheart is the son of the devil really time only has as much meaning to them as they want it to.......................cinsider time a made up tool to help Flash look powerful but he's just not really.

Blackheart sends Flash to hell in a "time vacuum."

NiņoAraņa
Blackheart 10/10

Galan007

not to mention, sending him through diff. dimensions and multi universes while imping him in the face great dane= funnyanimation8

As for this fight,

Blackheart wins 10/10

King Kandy

O fcourse, It's hard to take your claims seriously while you think Flash>Eternity.

Soujaboy
Blackheart 10/10

ExtraMision5555
flash 0/10

Howard_Jones
blackheart would be ran to the end of time in a picosecond. i say flash 10/10

Too bad he's never done that to anyone.

Ever.

Blackheart eats his soul evil face

Priest
black heart

bigbran
blackheart would be ran to the end of time in a picosecond. i say flash 10/10 You made a spite thread against Blackheart, but it backfired! laughing

Blackheart 10/10

And for the record, learn about any other character besides Flash, no wait, actually learn about Flash before you pit him against anyone else.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Too bad he's never done that to anyone.

Ever.

Blackheart eats his soul evil face
Wow. Owned.

great_dane
so. flash would fuse with him and use blackhearts own powers to defeat himself. he'd never see him.

bigbran
so. flash would fuse with him and use blackhearts own powers to defeat himself. he'd never see him. First, when the hell has he ever, EVER done this in a comic?

Priest
so. flash would fuse with him and use blackhearts own powers to defeat himself. he'd never see him.
Fuuuuu-siiiioon ha!

boriquaking55
Wally runs him into the end of time with the Speedforce

big grin

cool

embarrasment

sad

Blackheart 10/10

Howard_Jones

Lex Luthor says you're wrong.
http://lexluthorr.ytmnd.com/

King Kandy
Too bad Flash can't do that. And I fyou think he can, I'd be glad to let you prove it.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Priest
Fuuuuu-siiiioon ha! laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.