Chemistry Sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan005
disgust

~ Spartan Out

Red Two
math too

Spartan005
True... my two worst subjects

ThePittman
I love chemistry, I hate English wink

JacopeX
BIology sick

Leo.M
I regret not taking chemistry erm The chemistry teacher is ****ing awesome. rock

dirkdirden
Originally posted by ThePittman
I love chemistry, I hate English wink

I second that English BLOWS chemistry rocks.

ThePittman
English and witting sucks for me, I like pretty much all the sciences.

Lana
I always thought chemistry was easy.

Then again, the only class I ever had any trouble with in high school was when I took trigonometry.

Leo.M
Originally posted by ThePittman
English and witting sucks for me, I like pretty much all the sciences.

Same here. I hate writing papers. disgust

JacopeX
Last year I had trouble with College prep algebra

Soleran
Chemistry rocks pay close attention in that class!

After the 10th grade I could make my own alcohol drink it and live to SEE the next day!

ThePittman
Originally posted by Soleran
Chemistry rocks pay close attention in that class!

After the 10th grade I could make my own alcohol drink it and live to SEE the next day! pitt_woot

I like to turn stuff green pitt_shifty

InnerRise
Yes, chemistry sucks esp. when you have a teacher who goes out there way to make things more difficult.

it doesn't help that my chem lecture tacher and chem lab teacher are married.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

dirkdirden
I like the potassium smoke bomb or the Liquid nitrogen and Dish washing soap frozen bubble explosions we did in high school. College cem isn't as fun less hands on explosions.

Spartan005
Originally posted by Lana
I always thought chemistry was easy.

Then again, the only class I ever had any trouble with in high school was when I took trigonometry.

Yeah I know it really isn't that hard but my teacher is a frikin *******... he grades us so damn hard. Like our last lab report we did... he took off 13 points because I forgot to label grams in two places, forgot to put the lab number, and made a couple of spelling mistakes. I was like WTF is wrong with you?

Punkyhermy
i hated chemistry

Mr. Bacon
i never did my lab reports erm

Wolflet
Originally posted by Spartan005
disgust

~ Spartan Out
I love chemistry!
Originally posted by Red Two
math too
And I love math eek!

But when not in school, I hate em bag

Spartan005
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon

Yeah they're only like 40% of our grade. no expression

SelphieT
I'm taking chemistry right now. I hate Stoichiometry or whatever. Well, I hate Chemistry in general.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by SelphieT
I'm taking chemistry right now. I hate Stoichiometry or whatever. Well, I hate Chemistry in general.

laughing out loudStoichiometry's easy......Then again it's probably coz I'm supposed to be in grade 10 but am in grade 11 and doing grade 11 Chem.

InnerRise
Am I the only one who hates braggers?

Man I hate 'em.

I hate 'em, I hate 'em, I HATE 'EM WITH A PASSION. no expression

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by InnerRise
Am I the only one who hates braggers?

Man I hate 'em.

I hate 'em, I hate 'em, I HATE 'EM WITH A PASSION. no expression

Oh you mean

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
laughing out loudStoichiometry's easy......Then again it's probably coz I'm supposed to be in grade 10 but am in grade 11 and doing grade 11 Chem. no expression

I wasn't bragging, I just meant that grade 11 chem must be easy compared to the chem Selphie T is doing coz I'm assuming she's doing grade 12 chemno expression

Spartan005
Wow I've been working on this stupid lab report since 3:30 today. no expression

They gave us an unknown compound and we had to heat it to release all of the water and then find the percentage of water lost. I got 16%..... then they gave us three Hydrates and we had to find out which one our unknown was. So my calculations for those three came out to 31% 36% and 44%..... no where even close to 16%. WTF.... I mean really. I checked my calculations like 5 times so it has to be something that we did wrong in the stupid heating. mad no expression

Demonic Phoenix
Wow I've been working on this stupid lab report since 3:30 today. no expression

They gave us an unknown compound and we had to heat it to release all of the water and then find the percentage of water lost. I got 16%..... then they gave us three Hydrates and we had to find out which one our unknown was. So my calculations for those three came out to 31% 36% and 44%..... no where even close to 16%. WTF.... I mean really. I checked my calculations like 5 times so it has to be something that we did wrong in the stupid heating. mad no expression

That sucks.

You sure you did your calculations and the procedure properly?

InnerRise
Yeah, we had lab reports too. We're done now though.

But our teacher went out of his way to make them all online.

And if you got your information wrong in lab, you were screwed.

There were mass emails every week for people from the lab asking for help.

And you only had a certain number of tries and then you couldn't do it anymore.

It sucks.

And then we also had a Lab notebook that we had to show our work in and turn that in as well and we also had paper work/worksheets to fill out.

He's fat and ridiculous, and so is his wife and follows similar outrageous procedures that other chemistry classes don't.

She actually snickered one day in class right before she said, "Ok, let's see if you can get this one."

And then she popped up this question for the whole class for us to answer with our Clickers.

no expression

I hoper her fat husband rolls over in bed one night and crushes her and I hope it makes a popping, hearing all the bones just pop out every which way and if one bone would just pop the right way right into his fat gut and kill him as well. no expression

Oh happy day.........

SelphieT
Oh you mean

no expression

I wasn't bragging, I just meant that grade 11 chem must be easy compared to the chem Selphie T is doing coz I'm assuming she's doing grade 12 chemno expression

....okay, if you're trying to be funny, its not. And it sure as hell seems like you are bragging. Good for you if you're good at it. I don't give a shit.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by SelphieT
....okay, if you're trying to be funny, its not. And it sure as hell seems like you are bragging. Good for you if you're good at it. I don't give a shit.

I'm not trying to be funny. Good for you if you don't give a shitno expression.

Spearhead
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon

Did you ever do any work in high school? I think not

SelphieT
I'm not trying to be funny. Good for you if you don't give a shitno expression. ah, don't you just hate noobs? yes

Mrrungo Mu
I loved Chemistry.Hated Math

Spartan005
GOD ****ING DAMNIT! It took me 4 hours to do my ****ing lab and my computer just CRASHED! Thanks to me being stupid and not saving My ENTIRE ****ING LAB IS GONE. I hate my life sooo much right now.

InnerRise
Oh my Gawdd........... shock

I would be so down in spirit if I were you.................sorry, I'm sure that's not helping.

Well what do you intend to do?

And for those saying they hate Chem and Math. That's fairly common, being that Chem is full of MATH.

That's the main reason I hate it as well, along with Math.

I first realized I had a problem with math in 6th grade when I actually got a D or F for the course and was put in General Math my next school year.

I just couldn't learn from that teacher. I passed my next 2 math classes with flying colors and got some of the top marks in the class.

I even took a test and was moved up to the next math in the same year of school.

I did okay in math until I got to trig in highschool. I passed with a D.

Then my 12th grade year I was like forget it. With all the people that dropped out of Calculus the previous, I won't be taking that. So i didn't take a math my 12th grade year.

I did have to take Physics though, WHICH HAS MATH, OH MY GAWD and I passsed with a D as well.

I was so happy though, b/c I didnt think I would pass.

And then I got into college............DON'T.........GET.........ME.......STARTED.................no expression

Ultraman Baltan
HAHAHAHA! I have Integrated College Prep Science! No Chemistry! BWAHAHA! mwahaha

Spartan005
Leave my thread. Now. no expression

Ultraman Baltan
Leave my thread. Now. no expression

NEVER! Feel the wrath of my superior class recommendation! BWAHAHAHA!

JaehSkywalker
i'm taking chemistry right now. its not so bad... yet... at least not until its so hard i'm ready to knock my brains out...

InnerRise
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
i'm taking chemistry right now. its not so bad... yet... at least not until its so hard i'm ready to knock my brains out... it'll get there all too soon . wink

JaehSkywalker
it'll get there all too soon . wink

fear

InnerRise
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
fear Yup, that's right.

Break the spirits now, so they're ready later and don't keep that false hope.

Röland
I hated chemistry. sick

Spartan005
Uhh... almost done re-writing my entire lab report. Just need the conclusion and data now....

JaehSkywalker
Yup, that's right.

Break the spirits now, so they're ready later and don't keep that false hope.

sad awwf.

InnerRise
Alright alright.

I'll let you keep your little confidence right now.

I guess it's best you hang on to it for as long as you can before.............well I'll let you find out for youself.

Kongu Dude
_____ Sucks. w00t

InnerRise
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
_____ Sucks. w00t Don't be so hard on yourself. wink

Kongu Dude
Don't be so hard on yourself. wink

I don't see your point. ermm

So I'll eat instead. eatermm

InnerRise
That's right. When you're in a depressed and confused state, just eat yourself to death. no expression

I told you not to be too hard on yourself. You just keep stepping up the rung don't you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.