Dakota Fanning vs Pre-Crisis Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Dakota gets the Power Gem.

First thing she does is bully a dentist into fixing her teeth, then she has to fight Pre-Crisis Superman.

Granted she's 12 years old so the thread is a little lopsided towards her, considering she's twice the requisite age to have complete control of power, but I think Superman will still put up a good fight.

Galan007
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Dakota gets the Power Gem.

First thing she does is bully a dentist into fixing her teeth, then she has to fight Pre-Crisis Superman.

Granted she's 12 years old so the thread is a little lopsided towards her, considering she's twice the requisite age to have complete control of power, but I think Superman will still put up a good fight.
Depends who you ask...

According to some people *cough*Starhawk*cough*, even a 6 year old can use the gem well enough to beat PC Superman....

So Dakota Fanning being 12 years old would have double the experience she would need in order to beat PC Supes... roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi
Wow there was a reason for this thread from another members comments?....wow

Martian_mind
This thread saddens me

Starhawk
Originally posted by Galan007
Depends who you ask...

According to some people *cough*Starhawk*cough*, even a 6 year old can use the gem well enough to beat PC Superman....

So Dakota Fanning being 12 years old would have double the experience she would need in order to beat PC Supes... roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL wow immuatre much? At least I can debate like a grown up.

Starhawk
Spite thread in more ways then one.

Closing... Reported.

Howard_Jones
Wow.

Badabing
eek2 wacko eer blink What the f**k? shocking

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Starhawk
Spite thread in more ways then one.

Closing... Reported.
laughing laughing laughing

xmarksthespot
Seriously though how would one rate her chances. Been in ~30 movies. Learns a lot of lines. So we all know she's a bright girl. She can't help her unfortunate dentistry situation. She's clever enough to think, "I want his powers." And really what else do you need.

Howard_Jones
Why don't we just say that she blows up Masterbruce's computer instead?

Starhawk
Wow, the term "sore loser" should be tattooed on your forehead.

If you think this will change my mind your very wrong.

juggernaut66666

Did you really report this thread?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Why don't we just say that she blows up Masterbruce's computer instead? You mean his cyberpathic brain. I think that would be deemed murder.

batdude123

Okay... David_Richards. smile

Mrrungo Mu
laughing out loud

Starhawk
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Did you really report this thread?

Yes of course I did. Its a spite thread made by people who are upset that I don't see things their way. Its a problem that happens allot on this forum. I don't ask that anyone else see things my way. I just state my views, people are free to agree or disagree. This is just rampant immaturity.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by batdude123
TUDUDUDUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes of course I did.
Then you are really an idiot no expression

Starhawk

So becuase I don't see things your way I'm this other person?

Mrrungo Mu
A man is entitled to his opinion IMO. big grin

Starhawk
Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu
A man is entitled to his opinion IMO. big grin

Apperently not on this forum. Here apperently you have to change your mind tro suit the popular opinion. Something I refuse to do.

batdude123
So becuase I don't see things your way I'm this other person?

Did I even state my position on the Superman vs. Drax thread? I don't think I did. I haven't even posted in there as a matter of fact.

Hell, I could agree with you for all you know.

Doesn't change the fact that you're David_Richards/Extant. smile

Badabing
Apperently not on this forum. Here apperently you have to change your mind tro suit the popular opinion. Something I refuse to do.
Weren't you a master debater in high school?

xmarksthespot
Okay... David_Richards. smile Indeed.

Now back on topic. Superman can sneeze planets away etc. But remember Dakota's got a whole 12 years under her belt. And she's ever so clever. She learned to read at age 2.

Mrrungo Mu

Also the reason why in my 2 years here I haven't argued with anyone on here.If I am wrong,so be it wink

Starhawk
Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu
Also the reason why in my 2 years here I haven't argued with anyone on here.If I am wrong,so be it wink

No its a fact of people love free speech and opinion, till they meet someone who disagrees with them.

Soljer
laughing

Superman beats the shit out of Dakota Fanning.

Just cause I hate that little *****, mad.

She can't act for shit!

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Soljer
laughing

Superman beats the shit out of Dakota Fanning.

Just cause I hate that little *****, mad.

She can't act for shit! She's smart though - she was nominated for a SAG award at 8. And she has the power gem. And she's 12 years old, twice the age you really need to be.

WrathfulDwarf
Cute...but we still don't let these go.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.