Wolvernie vs. Doc Oc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
...Stalemate? Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance:
dance:Happy DanceHappy Dance

SpunkySmurph
... No?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Mrrungo Mu
Wolverine cuts ALL his arms off.

lorddreamer
Been Done. Doc Ock grabs Wolverine by the wrists and its done.

masterbruce
Wolverine 7/10

Omega-level
Originally posted by lorddreamer
Been Done. Doc Ock grabs Wolverine by the wrists and its done.

Yep, Doc Oc wins the majority.

Soleran
Doc Ock destroys Wolverine, lol DESTROYS him!

Kid Kurdy
I doubt it. Wolverine is a tough one, and Dock Ock sucks at fighting.

I think Wolverine takes this one, unless Dock Ock knows he's coming for him, and comes up with a plan or so.

The tentacles of Ock will hurt Wolverine, slow him down, maybe confuse him, but after a while, he cuts them off one by one.

Wally West
With Wolverine's healing factor how can Doc Ock put him down for good?

Soljer
Search function.

It's been done.

Soleran
Uh huh seeing as how Doc Ock's tentacles can operate all independently of Ock himself all he really has to do is contain Wolverine with 2 arms and then make him a walking experiment for fun.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soleran
Doc Ock destroys Wolverine, lol DESTROYS him! thumb up

evillaugh

Supreme being
Wolverine losses all Doc ock has to do is pin him down with a few arms and then its constant spanking for wolverine until he passes out, might i add its constant spanking with adamantium whips.

python99
Ock destroys Wolverine. Considering that Ock put a good ass whooping on Spidey and the Hulk, and to top it off kept the Sinister 6 at bay in a abandoned warehouse. Wolverine has no chance

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Supreme being
Wolverine losses all Doc ock has to do is pin him down with a few arms and then its constant spanking for wolverine until he passes out, might i add its constant spanking with adamantium whips.
If Ock has his adamantium tentacles, he should win 9/10.

If he hasn't, then it goes to Wolverine 7/10.

Darth Vegas
Without question, Doc Ock wins.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
If Ock has his adamantium tentacles, he should win 9/10.

If he hasn't, then it goes to Wolverine 7/10.

Tentacle material has nothing to do with this. Ock THRASHES Wolverine. His arms move too fast, and are too smart for Wolvie. They'll grab his wrists, and then it's OVER.

Mrrungo Mu
Oh Shit..I forgot Doc Ock had Adamantium arms...Yep,sorry Wolvie,but you lose here.. laughing evil face

hulk10
Bump

guy222
Originally posted by hulk10
...Stalemate? Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance:
dance:Happy DanceHappy Dance

Howlett. Spidey humbled Ock makes me Happy Dance . Logan easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.