Star Wars Game for the 360?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
not to jump the gun here, but are those xwings i see zipping past don corleone's head? i took this screencap from the xbox front page. so, anyone here anything or is microsoft just toying with my emotions?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/xwing-1.jpg

Smasandian
They are X-Wings....but I'm not surpraised that sooner or later an Star Wars game will be on the 360.

But I havnt heared anything.

Maybe, its an new X-Wing vs Tiefighter haha

SaTsuJiN
They mighta just recycled some old artwork to complete the collage

AstroFan
Anyone hear of Lego Star Wars II? lol

I wish we would get a new SW game though.

Superboy Prime
There will be a next gen SW game for the Xbox 360. Same goes for PS3 and probably Wii.

Mišt
Originally posted by Smasandian

That'd be sweetthumb up

But enough with the sequels already, give us something badassraver

El_NINO
There has to be a sequel and the only game that merits it is KOTOR series. It has to come to a conclusion.

PVS
Originally posted by Smasandian

i wouldnt be able to contain myself if that was the case....but alas...

Originally posted by AstroFan
Anyone hear of Lego Star Wars II? lol

DAMNIT!!!!!! crybaby i think you're right...i forgot about that gamesad are there space battles in it?

AstroFan
Originally posted by PVS
DAMNIT!!!!!! crybaby i think you're right...i forgot about that gamesad are there space battles in it?

Death Star run in X Wings. sad

That prerendered tech demo that leaked earlier this year will come out on 360, and most likely atleast one KOTOR game. Just a matter of when, probably a while. sad

Blaxican
They should make a non-TBC version of KOTOR. With better graphics and a better story line.

Superboy Prime
Non-TBC? What does that mean? KOTOR has had good storylines. I mean at least they weren't central to any of the films and established some cool characters of it's own. However I want a REAL ending for KOTOR2.

Edit: Oh Turn based combat. Nevermind.

Barker
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
There will be a next gen SW game for the Xbox 360. Same goes for PS3 and probably Wii.
Yeah, probably. Just a hunch. Just maybe, maybe, will Lucasarts realize that the Wii was made for SW games. herbnone

Superboy Prime
Kind of hard to tell if that was sarcasm or not...,but it'd be kind of a dream come true to swing a lightsaber around with the Wiimote.

MadMel
hehe starwars

SaTsuJiN
I want a true sequel to jedi power battles... with 4 players

sith_darth_jay
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I want a true sequel to jedi power battles... with 4 players

big grin me too..........

just a imagine a JPB online with the Wiimote... that oughta be sweet...

that image it's probably from SWLego II, but there will be a new SW game for the 360... and PS3, just don't know which one for which.
there may be a KOTOR game, but for what I heard, and the footage we saw for the next gen SW game, there will be a game set on the 19 years gap between ep III and IV, and there was also the rumor about a Darth Vader game.

about the Wii, during the EGS (electronic game show) in mexico, I heard a exec,or someone who works at Lucasart, saying they were excited about the possibility of fulling using the Wiimote for a Lightsaber swinging game, so there'll probably be one.

WrathfulDwarf
It would be nice if Star Wars: Republic Commando II was announced for the 360.

KOTOR III would be cool..but Republic Commando was cooler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.