Thing & Hulk vs Human Torch & Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PlasticMan411
Which team Survive's?

zbucsz
i dont know if johnny can melt thing, but thunder clap blows out him then the two go after spider-man he cant dodge them all day

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by PlasticMan411
Which team Survive's?

Survives?

As in, fight to the death?

Superboy Prime
I'd hate to be either of feather weights.

guy222
Originally posted by PlasticMan411
Which team Survive's?

Team One

don't shiv
Torche's super nova might waste Thing but it'll boost Hulks power levells Least Johnny can fly away Poor Pete

Symmetric Chaos
Torch can survive thanks to his flight but thats about it.

Team 2 get royaly screwed.

LordFear
Team is beyond screwed, just lay down and take the beating like a man

Badabing
If bloodlust is on then Hulk and Thing use a barrage of thunder claps and ground stomps ftw.

horrorwolf
Heres the Survival Durability List:

1. Hulk He WILL survive this
2. Spider-man Has more than enough Agilitly to survive as well.
3. Thing Very Durable.
4. Human Torch most vulnerable Physically of the 4.

Nikkolas
Johny's Nova Blast didn't even KO or seriously hurt Thing.

Bouboumaster
I'm not even sure if Human torch could get the **** out in time to survive, lol. 'Cause maybe could reach him, in jumping.

Concerning Pete...It would be "Pulp Fiction", without "Fiction" in it.

Hell...Even the Thing could take them alone.... Hulk over and over kill the two.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Hulk and Thing win. They are far stronger. I love Spidey but I don't think he survives this.

Ptr_Grifin
Cement Truck FTW!

Dinalfos
Spidey survives because he simply moves out of the way and lets the big boys duke it out. It wouldn't be the first time that he acknowledges that he's physically outclassed. Ofcourse, he'll be looking for a fitting solution all the while.

guy222
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Spidey survives because he simply moves out of the way and lets the big boys duke it out. It wouldn't be the first time that he acknowledges that he's physically outclassed. Ofcourse, he'll be looking for a fitting solution all the while.

Hulk and Grimm are too strong

Bentley
Hulk solos them. Current Hulk was unfazed by Johny's nova.

guy222
team one easily

Creshosk
What would happen if Spidey webbed the bricks together?

Especially in such a way they couldn't get the leverage to get unstuck?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.