Think Wal Mart is cheap for consumers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Think again

Green Arrow
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Think again
What is up with you and Wal-Mart? Is Wal-Mart like your step dad and you're all like "YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER!"

Rogue Jedi
man, that sam guy who owns walmart is frigging loaded.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Green Arrow
What is up with you and Wal-Mart? Is Wal-Mart like your step dad and you're all like "YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER!"

I'm just trying to educate people. It's not just Wal Mart, it's the entire corporate model they pursue: creating a very few rich people while employing millions of people who are basically lower class and in the long run undermining our society. Wal Mart is hardly alone, but they do seem to be the best at it.

I avoid Wal Mart, and urge everyone else to do the same.

Bardock42
Wal Mart stuff is cheap. I like Wal Mart.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Bardock42
Wal Mart stuff is cheap. I like Wal Mart. Agreed.....

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Agreed.....

Did you guys even bother reading the article?

Soleran
It's when I read blithering idiotic trash like this that I become irritated.

The folks that wrote that article are idiotic capitalistic morons working to better their welfare by representing facts incorrectly to a relatively naive audience at least on employee health benefits.

Walmart has its downs and I agree but that article sucks ass, thanks for posting craptastic deano type garbage!

Darth Macabre
Did you guys even bother reading the article? Yes, I read it...I just don't care about the so called "corporate agenda."

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Wal Mart stuff is cheap. I like Wal Mart.
walmart is awesome!!! alot of people are ashamed to admit that they shop there.

KidRock
Ya I love walmart too. Cheap shit = me buying.

Green Arrow
Did you guys even bother reading the article?
I read but didn't care. Wal-Mart, for that matter all buisnesses are not obligated to give it's employee's healthcare. That's an individual's responsibility.

PVS
Originally posted by KidRock
Ya I love walmart too. Cheap shit = me buying.

oh, there's a sweet "you're mom" joke in there, but i'll let it go.

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
oh, there's a sweet "you're mom" joke in there, but i'll let it go.

Oh just admit it old man, you had it then you forgot it within the span of 3 seconds.

reggie_jax
walmart is for *****.

kmart 4 prez

Strangelove
I don't care if Wal-Mart is hard on my wallet or not; it's hard on my soul, and I refuse to shop there

Rogue Jedi
hard on your soul?

Bardock42
Originally posted by KidRock
Oh just admit it old man, you had it then you forgot it within the span of 3 seconds.

Haha, cause he is old. He probably got Alzheimer.

Originally posted by Strangelove
I don't care if Wal-Mart is hard on my wallet or not; it's hard on my soul, and I refuse to shop there

That's not good...you make the cheap stuff more expensive for folks like me. You are also the reason why there are not more people employed. You suck.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
walmart is awesome!!! alot of people are ashamed to admit that they shop there.
A lot of people are idiots.

botankus
Think again

Was this really worth a new thread? I guess this must fall under the "those idiots missed my phenomenal point in the old thread so I'll just start another one to get back on the map" kind of deals.

I thought it was kind of funny this morning when, on the news, they were talking about a local community (Knightdale, NC) trying to block a Wal-Mart from being built. I'm sure there were other reasons, and many of them valid, but the chick they interviewed said there would be too much light in her bedroom window if they built the store.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.