Who Can Robin Defeat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Poor, poor Robin the Third.....

sad

In comic book rumble forums, Robin is the lowest of the low (except for Spoiler sometimes....)

Is there ANY comic book character Robin can defeat within KMC rules? Use the following scenarios, for a character chosen:

1st Scenario: Straight-up bloodlust match with all gadgets.

2nd Scenario: Robin gets two months prep.

List the guys he could beat within these scenarios.

Soleran
Robin could beat himself for a win with zero prepsmile

DigiMark007
Didn't he beat Jubilee in the crossover before they became friends and had some weird sexual tension?

I always assumed one or two grenades would take her out anyway.

Maybe the Punisher.
...nah, not likely. But still. Maybe.

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Didn't he beat Jubilee in the crossover before they became friends and had some weird sexual tension?

I always assumed one or two grenades would take her out anyway.

Maybe the Punisher.
...nah, not likely. But still. Maybe.

Robin could take the Punisher in hand to hand.

With weapons, though, Robin'd get shot.

Badabing
Originally posted by Soleran
Robin could beat himself for a win with zero prepsmile
laughing laughing eek! sick

King_Mungi
"Titan Tommorow" Batman :P

Draco69
Hmm.....

I think Robin can defeat the Rhino!

Soleran
Originally posted by Draco69
Hmm.....

I agree

Also how about someone like hmm Mysterio!

Draco69
Kingpin if he uses his gadgets correctly.

Daredevil ONLY if he manages to get a powerful sonic off and finishes him with a grenade.

Possibly the Falcon.

He could probably Spider-Girl.

capt it up
Originally posted by Draco69
Hmm.....

if you mean robin sitts there eating pop corn as rhino knocks him self out then ya robin can win lol. I sware rhino beats him self.

Martian_mind
From wat iv been reading possibly the thing

capt it up
Originally posted by Martian_mind
From wat iv been reading possibly the thing
the thing? what the hell lol he really does get no love some times

jasofisc
Wolverine not all the time or even more times out of ten but like two times out of ten when he has two months prep. What he could do is run away from wolverine tell they got in some kind of room that had a huge drop door into a lava pit like underneath the bat cave. A mr. frezze's gun would imoblize him if robin could hit him with it. Also with prep. He could get a mother box (or something that's really powerfull from the cave)

Martian_mind
With prep of course

NiņoAraņa
he could beat rhino yes, and that wolvie scenerio with prep

i mean he IS kin to batman..something has to rub off

no pun intended shifty maybe...

PRAYERRUN
how about Captain america's old partner bucky?stick out tongue

boriquaking55
Thanos cool

Baldey
Thing.....what a dumbass. With prep its possible to beat Wolvy I guess. If he was fast enough.

lorddreamer
Robin could definitly take Wolverine with prep!!! He could call up Bats and get some gadgets and stuff...
What about Toad? I think he could take Toad. I can't see him taking down Rhino... Rhino would steal something- or knock down a poor old lady- then Robin would try to aprehend him and just keep bouncing off him.... Kinda remeniscent of Spiderman vs Juggernaught... except with more wimpy explosions

Space M ummy
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
how about Captain america's old partner bucky?stick out tongue

you must be new here. Bucky was brought back as the winter soldier, a badass assassin with a cyborg arm. He'd kill robin in seconds.

Toad has superhuman strength, superhuman agility, paralyzing resin, mind altering pheromones, sticky projectile mucus and a prehensile tongue that would cause..problems for robin to say the least. He's also experienced in fighting the xmen- Robin wouldn't be much of a threat to him.

Punisher/Daredevil/Kingpin/Rhino etc would hand him his ass in a non pis situation.

The only character I can see going down to Robin in a non BS situation is hindsight lad from the new warriors.

Madvillain
Beak..and maybe Dum Dum Dugan.

Howard_Jones
I'd say he can take Angel, and possibly Beast.

Soleran
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
I'd say he can take Angel, and possibly Beast.

UGH why didn't I think of beast! The scarecrow from wizard of oz could take beast unless they are in the dangeroom! eek!

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Soleran
UGH why didn't I think of beast! The scarecrow from wizard of oz could take beast unless they are in the dangeroom! eek!

Beast's best stuff is in West Coast Avengers.

UniOmni
He'd beat these heroes

Superman
Cap Marvel
Wonder Woman
Supergirl
GL Kyle, Hal
Aquaman

If you strip them of their powers, and make them human level...

Supreme being
Originally posted by UniOmni
He'd beat these heroes

Superman
Cap Marvel
Wonder Woman
Supergirl
GL Kyle, Hal
Aquaman

If you strip them of their powers, and make them human level...

Wonderwoman would still beat him silly.

srankmissingnin
Turk... maybe. wink

jasofisc
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Turk... maybe. wink

like turk from scubs no way. He would just take a beating then bide his time untell robin gets beat by someone else then it's time for a little malpractice.

bigbran
Robin could beat Batman's Jr... shifty

capt it up
The blue man .

norrinradd43
Originally posted by Space M ummy
you must be new here. Bucky was brought back as the winter soldier, a badass assassin with a cyborg arm. He'd kill robin in seconds.

Toad has superhuman strength, superhuman agility, paralyzing resin, mind altering pheromones, sticky projectile mucus and a prehensile tongue that would cause..problems for robin to say the least. He's also experienced in fighting the xmen- Robin wouldn't be much of a threat to him.

Punisher/Daredevil/Kingpin/Rhino etc would hand him his ass in a non pis situation.

The only character I can see going down to Robin in a non BS situation is hindsight lad from the new warriors. if you are talking about current Bucky(Winter Soldier) Robin gets mangled

capt it up
Originally posted by Madvillain
Beak..and maybe Dum Dum Dugan.
dugan a bad ass though

capt it up
Originally posted by norrinradd43
if you are talking about current Bucky(Winter Soldier) Robin gets mangled
ya winter soldier= bad ass

Martian_mind
Stilt man shifty

norrinradd43
Punisher killed Stilt man...that was a sigh of relief for me, I hope it was for all of you too, I always thought Stilt man was one of the Dumbest villians in history

Accel
Marvel even refered to Stilt-Man as the tallest victim of Civil War.

Ouch.

Guess Bill Foster can't even have that title.

norrinradd43
616 is a better world without stilt man

olympian
Originally posted by Accel
Marvel even refered to Stilt-Man as the tallest victim of Civil War.

Ouch.

Guess Bill Foster can't even have that title.

Bill gets owned even when he`s dead.

hulk10
Robin could beat Mystiqe if she didn't have her guns.

jgiant
There is no way robin can take Punisher in h2h, Punisher would do the same thing he did to the mongolian in the Mother Russia arch, take one of his legs and smash his head on the floor untill it explodes....

lorddreamer
Originally posted by hulk10

No way!! Mystique without her powers would just seduce him the beat him to death and he'd probly just think its some new form of sex!! :P

Wow... I really have to go back and read up alittle bit about Toad, don't I...

juggernaut66666
Uncle Ben.

seaapple
I made a thread about this but maybe, just maybe, Robin could beat Gleek (the pet/friend of the Wonder Twins).
http://www.aliceotter.com/cabrosdelos80/contenido/022-cursis.png

Accel
I guess he could beat some Hand ninjas, as long as there are lots and lots of them.

AngryManatee
He could beat VD, it'd be a rough fight though.

Soljer
Originally posted by hulk10

No he couldn't. Mystique can make herself intangible, and can also make herself extremely dense. Robin ain't ****in with that.

Originally posted by jgiant
There is no way robin can take Punisher in h2h, Punisher would do the same thing he did to the mongolian in the Mother Russia arch, take one of his legs and smash his head on the floor untill it explodes....

Robin's skills are superior to Frank's. no expression.

lorddreamer
It's amazing: Until now, I never realised what a little punk Robin really is... could he take the regular Static Shock?

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Soljer
Robin's skills are superior to Frank's. no expression.

Of course they are.

if you happen to be wearing Beer Goggles. Please stop flaunting your bias.

lorddreamer
lmao ^

Soljer
Of course they are.

if you happen to be wearing Beer Goggles. Please stop flaunting your bias.

Put up or shut up. Go find any comic that features an appearnance by Robin, and you'll probably see him use more skill than the Punisher has in the last ten issues of his current run.

But I guess that wouldn't be possible, seeing as you've never even picked up a DC comic in your life, roll eyes (sarcastic).

Howard_Jones
Put up or shut up. Go find any comic that features an appearnance by Robin, and you'll probably see him use more skill than the Punisher has in the last ten issues of his current run.

But I guess that wouldn't be possible, seeing as you've never even picked up a DC comic in your life, roll eyes (sarcastic).

Ha.

Ha ha.

Ha ha ha.

Prove it. I had a subscription to Batman from 95 til 98. Nice try, but unless you're looking in my window, you don't know shit.

Martian_mind
It would be a worry if he was lookin in ur window

Soljer
Ha.

Ha ha.

Ha ha ha.

Prove it. I had a subscription to Batman from 95 til 98. Nice try, but unless you're looking in my window, you don't know shit.

Translation: "Nuh-uh!"

You've stank of Marvel bias in every thread you've been to thus far.

Howard_Jones
Translation: "Nuh-uh!"

You've stank of Marvel bias in every thread you've been to thus far.

Sure kiddo. And you're the king of being unbiased. You're so unbiased, you're unbiased on whether or not you are.

Get out of the tree and quit peeping on me.

Soljer
Sure kiddo. And you're the king of being unbiased. You're so unbiased, you're unbiased on whether or not you are.

Get out of the tree and quit peeping on me.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Ignorance.

Point out to me a single biased sentence that I have thus far written which was not solely in jest?

Howard_Jones
roll eyes (sarcastic) Ignorance.

Point out to me a single biased sentence that I have thus far written which was not solely in jest?

Captain Marvel is stronger than Hulk.

Soljer
Captain Marvel is stronger than Hulk.

What the f**k?

He is. no expression.

Accel
Debatable (and I should know).

seaapple
Robin on Teen Titans is kind of a bad-a** though. But I guess this isn't the "cartoon" vs. forum.

batdude123
Originally posted by seaapple
Robin on Teen Titans is kind of a bad-a** though. But I guess this isn't the "cartoon" vs. forum.

Hell yeah he was.

He was kicking the crap out of Raven, Cyborg, Starfire, and Beast Boy all at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.