forgetten realms vs street leverls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
ok this is a werid sort of match up.

who can wulfgar defeat out of the fallowing

new swordsmen

daredevil

moon night

Wolverine

captain amercia

hawlk eye with just arrows

falcon

old swords men

elekrta

punisher

solo

Iron Fist

Deadpool with just two swords

who ever else you may think would be a good match up

next who could Drzzit beat out of the list above?

next who could Bruenor beat out of the list above?

DigiMark007
Does Drizzt get Guen?

And just for reference for people who aren't familiar...

Wulfgar = Moderate fighting skill. Probably at least peak human strength. Big scary hammer than returns to him after he throws it.

Breunor = Kamikaze battle tactics, but durability feats to rival Luke Cage (not really...but he's well beyond normal durability). Big scary axe. Centuries old, but occasionally suspect battle skill.

Drizzt = Probably around peak human speed and agility. Can create multiple globes of darkness which can lock on a foe to keep them in the dark during a fight. Infrared vision capability. Two magical scimitars, one that can create a small aura of cold. Magical bracers which can enhance his foot speed beyond normal limits. Ridiculous hand-eye coordination and reflexes, as well as decades of battle training.

capt it up
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Does Drizzt get Guen?

And just for reference for people who aren't familiar...

Wulfgar = Moderate fighting skill. Probably at least peak human strength. Big scary hammer than returns to him after he throws it.

Breunor = Kamikaze battle tactics, but durability feats to rival Luke Cage (not really...but he's well beyond normal durability). Big scary axe. Centuries old, but occasionally suspect battle skill.

Drizzt = Probably around peak human speed and agility. Can create multiple globes of darkness which can lock on a foe to keep them in the dark during a fight. Infrared vision capability. Two magical scimitars, one that can create a small aura of cold. Magical bracers which can enhance his foot speed beyond normal limits. Ridiculous hand-eye coordination and reflexes, as well as decades of battle training.

I will give some other info on the characters as well in a few moments. naw drizzt does not get his panther( which is actaully absed more of a tiger). I will grab some feats off the respect thread I am making

also wulfgar more then a moderate fighter he a combat vetrain and quite skilled

Soleran
I see Drzzit getting alot of wins only Wolverine/Deadpool would be exceptionally hard but if a KO counts he could pull wins there also. He gets the berserker craziness and with the globes he can control alot of fights.

Its been about a year since I have read any of the books though.

Wulfgar is a dwarf or did I mess that one up?

DigiMark007
Wolverine beats any of them because of his healing. Hawkeye and Punisher probably win because of their tech (no prep, Frank probably loses to any of them though).

I don't know much about Moon Knight or Solo. But they have a chance against the rest. Drizzt has the best chance against most of them, and I'd even give him a leg up on, say, Cap (maybe 6 or 7/10).

Badabing
I thought Wulfgar was exceptionally strong. He held up the ceiling during a cave in, right. It's been a while since I've read the books. I think Drizzt would get a majority of wins. As I remember it, he could wield his scimitars faster than eyes could see and had offensive and defensive magic. Again, it's been a while and I may be in error.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
I see Drzzit getting alot of wins only Wolverine/Deadpool would be exceptionally hard but if a KO counts he could pull wins there also. He gets the berserker craziness and with the globes he can control alot of fights.

Its been about a year since I have read any of the books though.

Wulfgar is a dwarf or did I mess that one up?
the dwarf is bruenor

wulfgar a human barbarain

capt it up

capt it up
Drizzt the dark elf who is a skilled ranger and fighter. His is likely the most skilled swords men and all the realms. His reflexes and agility are around peak human, but are further enhanced by his anklets into the superhuman ranges. Drizzt has a few magical abilities that will aid him in battle such as the ability to summon globes of darkness. He has around 60 years of combat experience. He is a most dangerous opponent. Drizzt can also go into a form called the hunter were his feeling of pain is nulled and he fights off instinct. Drizzt has to powerful scimitars and magical armor that is extremely light, but durable.

Bruenor Battlehammer is king of mithral Hall. His most likely the most skilled axe and shield fighter. He has over 200 years of combat experience. He one of the best fighters in the realms and equal in combat to Drizzt. He has peakhuman to superhuman strength. His durability is also well over peak human his resistances to injury is amazing he taken full shots form giants with out falter. He taken magical assaults and kept on coming. He is also extremely quick and has amazingly fast reflexes that surprise most people. Bruenor also has a rage factor that increases his durability and strength. Bruenor has extremely powerful axe and shield as well. His armor is extremely durabile only increasing his ability to take hits

Wulfgar the barbarian ounce leader of the tribe of the elk. He is extremely strong and is between peak human to superhuman ranges. He is a very skilled combatant how ever not as skilled as Drizzt or Bruenor. He has a rage factor which increases his strength. He has a hammer that is immensely power full which he can summon back at will.

capt it up
I can see bruenor taking hawlk and dmaybe drizzt.

I also see bruenor fairing against DD better then drizzt how ever I not sure if either would take a majority.

I wonder if bruenor or drizzt could take capt the majority. They might though.

Badabing
I wish they had a comic series just for the drawings.

capt it up
Originally posted by Badabing
I wish they had a comic series just for the drawings.
they do

Badabing
Originally posted by capt it up
they do
Who makes the comics? eek!

capt it up
Who makes the comics? eek!
the forggotten realms compainy I think

Badabing
I must find these comics. I've only read the books.

capt it up
I must find these comics. I've only read the books.
they have gotten as far as the last book of drizzt solo series and have finall brought bruenor into the mix

Howard_Jones
Wolfgar and Bruenor wouldn't do well.

Drizzt on the other hand would rock the worlds of most of them eek!

DigiMark007
Devil's Due Comics.

A google search will send you to their website. The have the Dark Elf trilogy in comic-form already, and they're starting on the Icewind Dale trilogy.

boriquaking55
Does Drizzt get his artifacts: Mithril, Twinkle, & Icindeath, etc...

He'd rock most street-levelers if that was teh case

I'd like to see Elminster vs. Strange

Torrasque vs. Juggernaut

Badabing
Devil's Due Comics.

A google search will send you to their website. The have the Dark Elf trilogy in comic-form already, and they're starting on the Icewind Dale trilogy.
Are the comics as good as the books?

DigiMark007
Are the comics as good as the books?

Depends. My answer would probably be "no" but only because there's a necessary loss of information when you adapt a novel.

But they're still really good imo, and it's cool to have the images (the artwork is pretty sweet) and they do a good job of hitting the major points of the novels without becoming long-winded.

Badabing
I will be ordering the comics today then. Thanks for the info.

Soleran
I will be ordering the comics today then. Thanks for the info.

This probably isn't the first time you'll be ordering magazines for the interesting dialogue and not pictures huh, huh, huh, huh, huh, huh, huh.

Think I'll stick to the books on this set.

Howard_Jones
Devil's Due Comics.

WHA? eek!

Badabing
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
WHA? eek!
I know! Happy Dance eek! cool
http://www.devil-dealer.bigstep.com/category.html?UCIDs=1319147

capt it up
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Wolfgar and Bruenor wouldn't do well.

Drizzt on the other hand would rock the worlds of most of them eek!
you do realize bruenor is as good as drizzt right?

capt it up

Soleran
you do realize bruenor is as good as drizzt right?

Yeah but Drizzt does have some magic tools he can call upon which would help him ALOT espeically against guys with enhanced senses and healing factorssmile

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
Yeah but Drizzt does have some magic tools he can call upon which would help him ALOT espeically against guys with enhanced senses and healing factorssmile
none of that would help him vs enchanced senses lol. vs capt yes vs logan or DD no.

Soleran
none of that would help him vs enchanced senses lol. vs capt yes vs logan or DD no.

Dude he can frenzy out as well plus his magic swords and braciers, thats alot of help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.