The 1,000,000 Slayers Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
At the end of the series finale of Buffy, all potential Slayers were awoken and made Slayers themselves.

The question is: How many?

Let's say a million.

For this gauntlet, every Slayer is as strong, fast and skilled as Buffy. They all have an unbreakable wooden stake (but it can't pierce anything that's stronger than wood), a crossbow with unlimited magically reappearing arrows, and replicas of the Slayer Scythe which is exactly the same as the original one.

It takes place in Ireland in a open plain.

No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

After each battle, any Slayer killed or injured or incacipated is magically healed, brought to life or free.

Can the Slayers take down these guys?

1. Spoiler
2. Nightwing & Arsenal
3) Captain America & Batman
4) Daredevil, Luke Cage and Iron Fist
5) Spider-Man (Classic; meaning no organic webbing)
6) Giant-Man & the Wasp
7) The Thing (No thunderclaps or area attacks)
8) Storm (Can only fly to a height of 10 feet; all Slayers can see her regardless of weather patterns)
9) Wonder Woman (no flight, no superspeed (though she has super-reflexes), no thunderclaps)
10) Superman (no flight, no heat vision, no ice breath, no tornado breath, no superspeed; only HTH; no thunderclaps)

Can the Slayers clear it?

manorastroman
they lose to thing, due to his damage soak being far out of their capabilities. though i think they could beat storm.

Draco69
The Slayer Scythe is really sharp. It can tear through futuristic titanium in the Fray series.

SpunkySmurph
Can you tell me about the Slayer Scythe?

Oops, nevermind, I posted right after your last.

Then they make it to Storm, possibly WW

Draco69
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

It's a mystical axe (why they call it scythe is beyond me....) with a magical wooden stake at the end. It's incredibly sharp and it can tear through most materials easily.

It's apparently a weapon used by a previous Slayer to drive back the Hellmouth. It's kind of the Slayer's Excaliber.

It doesn't have any special abilities though.

manorastroman
in that case they potentially beat wonderwoman, but no way are they hurting superman.

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Oops, nevermind, I posted right after your last.

Then they make it to Storm, possibly WW

If they make it to Wonder Woman, I'd think they make it to Superman.

Realisitcally, a million is a SHIT load.

And Diana is weak against punctures, is she not? Especially if the slayer scythe is so incredibly sharp?

Draco69
Originally posted by manorastroman
in that case they potentially beat wonderwoman, but no way are they hurting superman.

They can potentially beat Wonder Woman AND Superman.

A MAGICAL axe is gonna hurt Kal.....

SpunkySmurph
Meh, Wonderwoman takes it. She decapitates one via tiara, and uses its bloody body to beat down the rest.

On top of that, could she not pick up a corpses' crossbow and SS herself, and take out the rest warrior-style?

manorastroman
kal's "weakness" to magic doesn't really exist. if it did, he would liquify everytime black adam or anyone from the marvel family etc etc hit him.

Draco69
Originally posted by manorastroman
kal's "weakness" to magic doesn't really exist. if it did, he would liquify everytime black adam or anyone from the marvel family etc etc hit him.

Logically he should...but he doesn't because he's DC's cash-cow.

Many magical objects have harmed Superman. Even a magic dagger made by some voodoo harem in Iraqistan....what? George Bush says its a country....

grey fox
Why cripple the characters Draco ? I'd love to see Kal-El raze the group of whiny attention whores to the ground.

Draco69
Gotta make it fair.....

Space M ummy
Storm generates category 5 (150+ mph winds) hurricane winds to blow them all back, sends a couple major tornadoes (tornadoes can be a mile across and 300+mph) then pummels them with lightning strikes while lowering the temperature to sub-freezing. any not dead by then die of hypothermia.

man, you guys have to think more creatively. A million street levelers are STILL just street levelers.

Tassadar
Originally posted by grey fox
Why cripple the characters Draco ? I'd love to see Kal-El raze the group of whiny attention whores to the ground.

Cosignhed.

As is, they clear it.

Scoobless
A million slayers with magical scythes ... against powered down comic characters.... Slayers FTW!

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.