Dear people who hate and mock me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Can we please get over this and just discuss topics at hand. I will never mention anything unrelated again since I didn't realize it will cause this much mocking and hate.

anyways, let's be mature and squash the whole thing. I'm really getting sick of being ridiculed all the time and I usually just ignore it but its taking a toll.

thanks for reading.

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce
Can we please get over this and just discuss topics at hand. I will never mention anything unrelated again since I didn't realize it will cause this much mocking and hate.

anyways, let's be mature and squash the whole thing. I'm really getting sick of being ridiculed all the time and I usually just ignore it but its taking a toll.

thanks for reading.

Didn't your sensei say to use all that negative energy to fuel your Batkicking, 127 martial art style potential? confused

great_dane
lolololoololololol.

your a fa ggot

MightyEInherjar
I kind of agree with masterbruce. I mean sure, he said some stuff that made him sound like an idiot, but does it need to be brought up unrelated every time he makes a post?

masterbruce
I'm getting really fed up with it and I think I may retire from this board altogether.

Martian_mind
Wat did he do

trolly_crouchjr
Great Dane i think ur a greater 1 plus a sig stealer

Baldey
I don't know you but I know of some of the jokes people play on you. I saw what you said about yourself. Not even hong kong fooey can stop you. And yes why is it getting at you. You are failing your master. You should be ashamed.

Thank you best posts thread !!

StarsNeverFall7
As much as youd like it all to stop and act mature, sadly this is the internet...maturity goes out the window when most people here the words "You've Got Mail!". So what if you made a stupid thread, havnt we all looked idiotic at one point or another. I see you atleast try to put some effort into your posts, so I dont see the point in the quarrels.

Kid Kurdy
The guy wants to apologize and make a new start. Don't give him a hard time.

Brutacus
Dude don't take it to serious, I guess iff you keep up with posting good stuff in the end.
The people here will stop the joke's, you just made a bad start.
And some childish people here would only keep joking now you made this thread.

But keep making good posts and they will stop the joke's.
Or ignore them wenn ever they make a joke with you're name in it, the point they make those joke's is to get a reaction out of you, so iff you don't react and ignore them they will grow bored, and stop it.

sexyking
Originally posted by Brutacus
Dude don't take it to serious, I guess iff you keep up with posting good stuff in the end.
The people here will stop the joke's, you just made a bad start.
And some childish people here would only keep joking now you made this thread.

But keep making good posts and they will stop the joke's.
Or ignore them wenn ever they make a joke with you're name in it, the point they make those joke's is to get a reaction out of you, so iff you don't react and ignore them they will grow bored, and stop it. yes GS got the same treatement this shit just gets old. Every now and then some poor sod is picked on and made dunce of the month or in GS case year dont worry someone else will soon step up and claim the title.

Jyppe
Originally posted by Soljer
Didn't your sensei say to use all that negative energy to fuel your Batkicking, 127 martial art style potential? confused

Isn't that little uncalled for?

We all know how hilarious people can be at times, but let's not bring it up in every thread, shall we?

Jyppe
I mean at least MB uses proper grammar and isn't on a Judge level..

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Excatly...

S-Ranger
Your probably just flavour of the month they'll soon get bored of saying the same old jokes in attempts for lulz.

Baldey
End game.

Tshern
I agree with Kid Kurdy and DarkCrawler. People make mistake and might not know too much about comics when they first come here. I still don't know too much compared to the most sophisticated users around, but I learn all the time. I trust masterbruce can do the same, hanging out on these boards really helps a lot. Keep it up, mb.

Stupid Rookie
Some people on this Forum are just idiots MB

Don't let them get you down!

boriquaking55

QFT

Get over yourselves

Galan007

thanks for reading. Thats cool man, you sound very sincere to me, but you shouldn't let it get to you so much......

You won't be getting any uncalled for "hard-times" from me anymore.

Originally posted by great_dane
lolololoololololol.

your a fa ggot My dear boy, you have NO room to talk........ You are one of the greater morons of these forums.

Thats the pot calling the kettle black... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Priest

thanks for reading.
I never made fun of u. But i do think the jokes that u receive is a little uncalled for, and not funny anymore.

Howard_Jones
Just don't say you're a costumed crimefighter and we're good.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Just don't say you're a costumed crimefighter and we're good.

whatever happened to freedom of speech, heck if he wants to say his dads Galactus and his mums wonderwoman his free to do that. A jokes funny once and perhaps a few times more but after that its just sour rock on Brucie boy rock

Baldey
I am not saying its good to name call but you could say its theyre freedom of speech to joke about him. Think before you post.

Jyppe
Originally posted by Supreme being
whatever happened to freedom of speech, heck if he wants to say his dads Galactus and his mums wonderwoman his free to do that. A jokes funny once and perhaps a few times more but after that its just sour rock on Brucie boy rock

Yeah!.......... Let's dis Flash instead!

Supreme being
Originally posted by Baldey
I am not saying its good to name call but you could say its theyre freedom of speech to joke about him. Think before you post.

And perhaps you need to read before you post i havent stated anywhere in my post that people should stop mocking him ( although its preety dam lame now using him as a punch line to every post) I simply stated that his free to state what he wants.

DigiMark007

yes

Closing, but these are words to be heeded. Be smart and stop being rude to others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.