Hercules and Thor vs Ironman, Namor, and Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
who will win

Stupid Rookie
Herc and Thor with ease imo

guy222
Originally posted by hunbu04
who will win

2nd team 2/10

xmeat
who will win iron man dies hercules fights namor thor blast thing to smitherese than him and herc double team namor.

hunbu04
why will herc and thor double team namor when either of them can take namor on land

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
2nd team 2/10

Odinson/Zeus son ftw

llagrok
I can see it so clearly;

Iron man tries to make Thor sign his super hero registration bullshit. Iron man dies.

Team 1 9/10

Soljer
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie

Validus
Thor could take it solo.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Validus
Thor could take it solo.

thumb up

Badabing
Thor and Herc.

DarkDethbringer
area? liek maybe by an ocean? well Ironman and Thor should doubble team Herc. then Namor beats Thor, then Namor comes back to defeat Hercage

tkitna
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie

Cosigned

jrodslam
It all depends on how Thor fights and if Namor is wearing the black suit and/or hydrated.

If Thor uses full abilities, then yes he and Herc take it pretty easy. If Thor wants to slug it out, they lose. Namor and Thor can stalemate while Thing and Ironman beat Herc. Unless this is immortal Herc?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jrodslam
It all depends on how Thor fights and if Namor is wearing the black suit and/or hydrated.

If Thor uses full abilities, then yes he and Herc take it pretty easy. If Thor wants to slug it out, they lose. Namor and Thor can stalemate while Thing and Ironman beat Herc. Unless this is immortal Herc?

Namor and Thor would not stalemate, in my opinion. Even in a slugmatch, Thor would easily have the upper hand.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Namor and Thor would not stalemate, in my opinion. Even in a slugmatch, Thor would easily have the upper hand.

Theyve all been put in the same league(Hulk, Thor, Herc and Namor). Plus Thors h2h skills arent that great imo and Namor is faster(hand speed) and more agile.

Aaargg. Gotta go to bed.

LordFear
Namor and Thor are not stalemate each other, period

jrodslam
Originally posted by LordFear
Namor and Thor are not stalemate each other, period

Yea, especially considering its already happened before.erm

hunbu04
no they have not Thor,Herc,gladiator,hyperion and Hulk are in the same league in strength while namor,wonderman,colossus,she hulk, and thing are a few level behind them
thing can not satlemate hercules even if his life was on the life. if hercules is well written he beat thing in four panel like he did colossus in infinity war. but since thing is more lovable he may be able to last atleast four pages

jrodslam
Yes they have. Herc and Namor have been evenly matched before. Its also been said that Namor is in the same league as Hulk and Thor.

Superboy Prime
Hercules & Thor in one short fight.

Thor alone can possibly do it, and with Zeus's son they really stand no chance.

hunbu04
are you talking about the fight in which hercules was trying to cheer up namor because he was so depress

LordFear
Yes they have. Herc and Namor have been evenly matched before. Its also been said that Namor is in the same league as Hulk and Thor.

Ironman, the classic gold armor beat Namor. Now Tony has never been able to best Thor without a special suit, so how can Namor be in THor's class?

the Darkone
Thor, Immortal Hercules, Forgotten One, Gladiator, Hulk, Hyperion, Beta Ray Bill are same league in strength even Wonder Man can hang with these cats, in all honestly Namor shouldn't even last 1 hour with the top dogs.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor, Immortal Hercules, Forgotten One, Gladiator, Hulk, Hyperion, Beta Ray Bill are same league in strength even Wonder Man can hang with these cats, in all honestly Namor shouldn't even last 1 hour with the top dogs.

Frankly Hulk's strength base is below all of those guys and his enraged strength is beyond most of them.

llagrok
Originally posted by the Darkone

Wonder man's not quite there yet, don't ya think?

Anyways, Namor might be strong but he's not at Thor/Hercules level yet. Thor can also command lightning/weather and all that sorts of things. Thor also has that belt or whatever, that let's him increase his strength a tenfold.

Iron man is the real danger, if he has his hulkbuster suit then he could do some real damage. Or if Namor was fighting underwater. Some writer actually gave Namor the ability to use the lightning eel's electric powers, which could make it interesting.

Thor/Hecules 8-9/10

jrodslam
are you talking about the fight in which hercules was trying to cheer up namor because he was so depress

That and another fight where it was the Avengers against Namor, Andromedea, Stingray, etc.

jrodslam
Originally posted by LordFear
Ironman, the classic gold armor beat Namor. Now Tony has never been able to best Thor without a special suit, so how can Namor be in THor's class?

Irrelevant considering Ironmans on Namors team here and were talking about Namor being able to stalemate Thor.

jrodslam
Originally posted by llagrok
Anyways, Namor might be strong but he's not at Thor/Hercules level yet. Thor can also command lightning/weather and all that sorts of things. Thor also has that belt or whatever, that let's him increase his strength a tenfold.

Namor has yet to be overpowered by Thor or Herc in battle. Thor commanding lightning and weather isnt a strength matter. Plus, youre talking about Thor using a Belt to increase his strength? If that was the case, then ofcourse hed be leagues above Namor.

Validus
Namor = Thor in strength works well enough if you're talking about average Thor, i.e. Avengers Thor. I would never buy that for solo series Thor though.

UniOmni
I hope he's godly in every sense of the word come July, is all i want.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
I hope he's godly in every sense of the word come July, is all i want.
He's coming back with Odinforce but he won't keep it for long.

UniOmni
I don't want a skyfather Thor.

I merely want a Thor who Marvel treats the same way DC treats Superman. As first among equals.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
I don't want a skyfather Thor.

I merely want a Thor who Marvel treats the same way DC treats Superman. As first among equals.
They've pretty much spent the last two years telling us Sentry is that guy so prepare to be disappointed.

olympian
Namor is only exactly at Herc/Thor spot on high showings, on average as years went by hes been toned down a bit.

I can see the Godly team taking it, but they will have to work for it. Especially if IM brings its A game in versability.

guy222
team one

The Illuminati
Team 2

zeel

i dont see ironman or ole ben takeing out any version of herc.

zeel
Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
They've pretty much spent the last two years telling us Sentry is that guy so prepare to be disappointed.

Id really like to see the damm dependance on his hammer dropped when it comes to flying. Id like to see thor fly just likes supes after all hes a god for christ sake.

Badabing
Originally posted by zeel
Id really like to see the damm dependance on his hammer dropped when it comes to flying. Id like to see thor fly just likes supes after all hes a god for christ sake. Amen to that!

Bouboumaster
After seing the ownage that Thor gives to Iron Man, recently, I gve team 1 9/10

norrinradd43
Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
Thor could take it solo. Co-Signed.

guy222
thor/herc ftw

Knowsbleed33
Team 1.

Bentley
Thor solos.

D-Block
Team 1 Thor could Solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.