Obsession Assaj

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
I've read Obsession, but I still don't see what the big hype is about Obsession Assaj. Could somebody please help me understand?

SnakeEyes
I don't either.

It seemed like she was the same as any other version, if not a bit worse >_>

Broke Beat
yeah, i noticed people tagging obsession next to her name, like that was a better version of her or somethin, but i didnt see the difference.

Blaxican
I think people use "obsession" Assaj because thats the last time she's around, so its logial to assume that shes in her most powerful state.

Is that even the last time she shows up?

Council#13
Originally posted by Blaxican
I think people use "obsession" Assaj because thats the last time she's around, so its logial to assume that shes in her most powerful state.

Is that even the last time she shows up?

I think that's the last time you see her. But the last time you see Obi-Wan is when he's an old man. Does that mean he's more powerful than he was in Revenge of the Sith? (I mean lightsaber combat. He's probably more poweful in terms of the Force by then)

Blaxican
Well, the stronger you are in the force, generaly you're considered to be "stronger" overall. So yeah, I might put ANH Obi-Wan above Rots Obi-wan .

But I'm a troll. So yeah...

Council#13
laughing out loud

petpet

kamhal
Then why obi-wan was so freaking weak against a weak and cybernetic Darth Vader?

General G
Darth vader wasn't weak in ANH

General G
Damn, double post!

kamhal
He wasn't? He was just 80% from sidious and he was freaking slow... Also, he struggle a lot to kill darth maul and he only did it due to his anger... Well, most of people agrees that ROTS obi-wan would be stronger then maul (he beats him as padawan, so even if he was weaker by that time, in ROTS he should be stronger them him), so if this obi-wan was even stronger, i am quite sure that he would beat the hell of vader...

Advent
Originally posted by kamhal
He wasn't? He was just 80% from sidious and he was freaking slow... Also, he struggle a lot to kill darth maul and he only did it due to his anger...

Oh, my, yes. How could we forget the contest against Darth Maul in Resurrection. There's one key detail you left out of your post, and that would be that Leland Chee has stated it wasn't confirmed as to what we are seeing in the form of Maul. He notes several possibilities including: a clone, Sith magic, or a vision (like the one Luke confronted on Dagobah).

This would mean that it's not definite to say it was equal to Darth Maul in power, for all we know it was more powerful. Albeit, I'll admit that doesn't leave out the alternatives (that it was weaker, equal to), but it's still nonetheless inconclusive, ergo your points regarding the battle and the A > B > C argument collapse.

kamhal
Even then, this doesn't explain why he couldn't win against THIS vader if he is stronger and this vader is weaker then anakin in ROTS, his maximum ever reached...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.