Females in KotOR 1 and 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Frost
can you tell me the differences and the endings of KotOR 1 and 2 when you play with a female?

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by Darth_Frost
can you tell me the differences and the endings of KotOR 1 and 2 when you play with a female?

I ain't played for awhile I know that if your female in kotor 2 Disciple joins your party instead of Handmaiden... In no 1 the romance changes . In no 2

STRANGELY

Darth_Frost
more info plz!

General G
BUMP

I don't think that switching gender affected the endngs of the game (either one). At least it didn't for me or maybe it was so subtle I didn't even notice...

As far as I know, nothing changed.

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by General G
BUMP

I don't think that switching gender affected the endngs of the game (either one). At least it didn't for me or maybe it was so subtle I didn't even notice...

As far as I know, nothing changed.

Do have it on Pc? Because I'm aware that on PC the changes are more subtle than on xbox.

Darth_Frost
of topic ppl... please answer who knows....

Darth Zedster
of topic ppl... please answer who knows....

I never noticed much that the enddings changed , only the charactors you get and the their opinions of you .

Kadesh
drool exile is hot.mmmm drooooooooool

bastila and female revan are ugly and flat, na shit for you shit

Darth_Frost
Originally posted by Kadesh
drool exile is hot.mmmm drooooooooool

bastila and female revan are ugly and flat, na shit for you shit

1. That doesn't have anything to do with this topic...
2. Why don't they just ban you already... mad mad

Advent
Alternate Female Revan

"Revan's history is largely the same regardless; however, if Revan is female she has the potential to fall in love with Carth, and Juhani may express that she cares for Revan, possibly even loves her. Both Carth and Juhani may attempt to offer their love and support in order to keep Revan from falling to the dark side.

If Revan is light sided, she will refuse Bastila's temptations on the temple summit and take the Ebon Hawk to the Star Forge, where she will defeat Malak. Later, she will leave Carth behind with instructions to keep the Republic strong. Carth knows beforehand about her leaving and tells T3-M4 to help her if possible.

If Revan is dark sided, she accepts Bastila as her apprentice and retakes the Star Forge after killing Jolee and Juhani (if she was not killed on Dantooine). After Revan defeates Malak, if she had previously fallen in love with Carth, he will show up on the Star Forge and attempt to turn her back to the light. He is unsuccessful in this, and either Revan or Bastila will kill him."

Julie
In kotor II, female, it really depends on some choices you've made, whether you're good or evil. Whether you turned Atton, etc to jedi...

Kadesh
1. That doesn't have anything to do with this topic...
2. Why don't they just ban you already... mad mad
Because they have no reason to.

wow your signature must be "why dont they just ban you already"

Mišt
I like the darkside female ending for Kotor droolio I killed Jolee, Zalbaar (sp...I havent played in a while) and Juhani, joined Bastila and bitchslapped Carthhappy So satisfyingw00t

Blaxican
If you beat the entire KOTOR game as a male without dying once, at the end they'll let you see a bonus secret video with the Exile having steamy hot butsecks with Traya.

no expression

I just "lol"d all over my pants. Ew.

Julie
technically you can't die b/c you have to reload to the last save pt....*rolls eyes*

aldisyoyo
have u ever noticed that in kotor kotor 2 when u leave the sith academy on korriban after fighting darth sion, if your male he says somtin like: "i wll get u exile and drown kreia in blood" ( i havent played the game in a while) but if ur female he calls off his troops

General G
I think he may have a bit of a thing for her... love

Darth_Frost
graper....big grin

zephiel7
Sion calls you "beautiful" if you play a female...

aldisyoyo
Originally posted by General G
I think he may have a bit of a thing for her... love
of course he does...

Darth_Frost
off topic...

aldisyoyo
or...is it?

Kadesh
Well whos prettier, Revan or nekkid padme

Tangible God
Nekkid Padme by far.

Kadesh
Revan by far smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.