Morg (with WOL) versus Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Morg with the Waters of Life

versus

Odin

celestialdemon
Odin. That version of Morg is powerful, but he wasn't THIS powerful.

masterbruce
Surfer along with many other former heralds were powerless to stop him. Was there any indicator of the limits of his power?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by masterbruce
Surfer along with many other former heralds were powerless to stop him. Was there any indicator of the limits of his power?

No, but he was easily depowered by Galactus. The jury is still out on how easily Galactus could defeat Odin. And before anyone brings up that Galactus could depower Morg easily because he gave him his power, remember big G had to go through hell to put down Tyrant before he could depower him.

Soljer
Originally posted by celestialdemon
No, but he was easily depowered by Galactus. The jury is still out on how easily Galactus could defeat Odin. And before anyone brings up that Galactus could depower Morg easily because he gave him his power, remember big G had to go through hell to put down Tyrant before he could depower him.

Galactus is QUITE superior to a sky father. Any Skyfather.

Even Odin.

The one one who really disagrees is the Thor fanboy. erm.

Morg, with the Waters of Life, seemed to have as little trouble with Heralds as Odin normally does...that is....none.

This isn't such a bad fight.

Howard_Jones

Odin KOed surfer with ease.

Galan007
I would say Odin takes the win here...

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Soljer
Morg, with the Waters of Life, seemed to have as little trouble with Heralds as Odin normally does...that is....none.

Not necessarily. Odin knocked out SS with one blast after not even flinching from 2 blasts from him. Morg w/WOL was hurt and temporarily knocked down by Nova alone.

http://img16.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=7d67c_waterz11.jpg

lilnutta12
the link is shows celebrites all different each time

thtadthtshldntb
Odin wipes the floor with Morg w/WoL.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by lilnutta12
the link is shows celebrites all different each time

That's weird. It pulls up sometimes but doesn't other times. Let me try again.

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/8646/7d67cwaterz11iu4.th.jpg

guy222
Morg with the Waters of Life

versus

Odin

odin ftw

quanchi112
odin wins here but morg with the wol was a freaking beast.

guy222
he was

skyfather>herald

llagrok
Odin 10/10

quanchi112
I dont see Morg pulling a single win. Odin wins.

Darth Creasy
That's weird. It pulls up sometimes but doesn't other times. Let me try again.

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/8646/7d67cwaterz11iu4.th.jpg

She could never have hurt Odin wit that blast. Outcome of this one's obvious...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Creasy
She could never have hurt Odin wit that blast. Outcome of this one's obvious... I was too lazy to look for the scan. But yeah I remember Nova inflicting damage. laughing out loud Odin wins this all day.

guy222
Odin

redhotrash
Even if they were equal in power, which they werent, Odin has a lot more experience, is a lot smarter, and a lot more versatile.

Harbinger
Odin.

rotiart

Remember though that Tyrant was the FIRST being created by Galactus. Galactus created Tyrant to be his equal. He created Heralds to be his subservients. Most likely he learned about how fubared he was not installing a kill switch in his heralds... so he installed one... just like Google did in its new g1 phone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.