Flash #6 - Infinite Crisis tie-in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Validus
A multiverse, Wally West, Barry Allen, and Superboy Prime all in 3 pages.

http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flash6oroboros029gv4.jpg
http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flash6oroboros030ig4.jpg
http://img315.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flash6oroboros031rc0.jpg

Pretty mad they killed Griffin. He was the best new character of 2006...

no expression

Black Adam
all flash bitching goes in this thread...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=419975

as for Griffin..... LOL.

Validus
This isn't Flash bitching. I'm just happy they explained where Wally is.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Validus
This isn't Flash bitching. I'm just happy they explained where Wally is.

didn't mean you specifically. I have just noticed that any Bart Flash topic usually turns into into ***** fest. not just on this board either.

anyway ... At least he's not dead. smile

Validus
Oh yeah, well this is certainly far from a popular book these days. I can understand the usual outburst.

And yeah, he's not dead and neither is Barry for some reason.

Wally West
Is #6 actually out now, I hadn't bothered to check yet, not been impressed with it OYL.

I never doubted Wally was alive but I still think he deserves a better send-off since I doubt they will roll things back and have him become the Flash again, he needs a more fitting final apperance as the Flash rather than the underwhielming IC one.

Validus
There's supposed to be a mini series next year with all the Speed Force users. I'm guessing thats where Wally and co will get their proper send off (or whatever).

Zahit
must DC constantly give new characters the mantle of the REAL heroes?
the only Flashes I ever gave a damn about was Jay Garrick and Barry Allen.
I started getting used to and liking Wally.....and now it's some Bart Allen nonsense???

bring back Wally or Barry!!!

King_Mungi
These issue was actually quite decent as it was a depart from emo-Bart and going along with more classic Flash stories. I enjoyed it.

I bet Griffin will eventually return, I wasn't really a fan but we shall see.

Juntai
Originally posted by Zahit
must DC constantly give new characters the mantle of the REAL heroes?
the only Flashes I ever gave a damn about was Jay Garrick and Barry Allen.
I started getting used to and liking Wally.....and now it's some Bart Allen nonsense???

bring back Wally or Barry!!! It took you 20 years to 'start getting used to' Wally West?

jrodslam
Flash was one of the comics that i had to get among others on my list. When the new series started, i only purchased the first couple of issues. I just dont feel Bart like that. Some may say that im not really a Flash fan then, but that may be true. Im a Wally West and Barry Allen fan mostly. I sometimes feel bad not supporing the book, but when i think about it, i hope im not the only one. Hopefully they bring Wally back. Im just not ready to let go. Anyone else feel this way?

marvelprince
I understand your stance but I actually like Bart. I think he'll make for a fun Flash (once he stops crying all the time bout how he's so scared). I read a interview with the writers bout some of their plans for the book which kinda reassured me to stick with the title. I'll post up the link later

SnakeEyes
I dropped this title after 3 issues.

Black Adam
Originally posted by marvelprince
I understand your stance but I actually like Bart. I think he'll make for a fun Flash (once he stops crying all the time bout how he's so scared). I read a interview with the writers bout some of their plans for the book which kinda reassured me to stick with the title. I'll post up the link later

There plans are kinda moot considering there being replaced in three issues. I wonder how guggenheim does.

Validus
I read some of Guggenheim's plans for the series on the comicbloc forum and it sounds like he has a handle on things. I would say I'm optimistic but then I think of his Wolverine stuff and I shudder.

manjaro
barry has shown up pre IC..it seems that its him plucked out of the time stream...so for all intents and purposes he's still dead

marvelprince
Originally posted by Black Adam
There plans are kinda moot considering there being replaced in three issues. I wonder how guggenheim does.

Whoops. Never mind then.

Well I hope Guggenheim (lol, funny name) can at least make Bart a fun Flash, like how he was in the JL cartoon

Zahit
Originally posted by Juntai
It took you 20 years to 'start getting used to' Wally West?
i'm old school cause i'm an old fool

cool

pr1983
i read it and was happy to at least know what wally is up to, but i hate the fact that he isnt the flash anymore, the zoom arc (when linda lost and regained the twins) is probably my favourite flash story ever...

bring back wally i say...

willRules
Great sig Validus laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.