Sick everyone aguing over revs colour?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Zedster
I'm of everyone arguing over Reven's colour does anyonelse feel the same way cos this is really annoying we're getting no where.

P.S To stop future arguments I think you should choose Rev's colour at the beginning of kotor 3.

General G
Yeah, it is getting kind of annoying. The threads have over 5(?) pages of arguing over the color of Revan! Who cares! We all know we will find out later on, whether it be KOTOR 3 or George Lucas comes to KMC and flat out tells everyone what it is. So, yeah, argue about something more interesting.

And yeah, Zedster, you should be able to choose Revan's color at the start of KOTOR 3 or find out somewhere within KOTOR 3.

General Kenobl
Hey it was supposed to have been funny. And it was and everyone enjoyed it. Soon it became an all-out verbal brawl, lol. He managed to forgive some of us but there was still some insults going on. If you didn't like the thread, just don't read it. No need to make a seperate thread on it...

Darth Subjekt
who's "he" that forgave people?

also, all this has been said in the other threads, and Ush killed those threads (almost all of them), and needs to close this one. all its gonna do is start more shit...

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
who's "he" that forgave people?

also, all this has been said in the other threads, and Ush killed those threads (almost all of them), and needs to close this one. all its gonna do is start more ****...

It's a matter of opinion, I wanted to know what people thought about all that rubbish , it was funny at first now it's just annoying and I don't need critisum!

mad

P.S I agree with general G.

Ushgarak
Yes, ok, but don't open threads like this, thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.